What's new

Pakistan to be part of india after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar.

If other Muslim-majority states can be secular and progressive, why can't Pakistan ??

I am sure Faiz Ahmed Faiz, however much I know of him, would have wanted a secular state.

What many people fail to realise is that secular is the polar opposite of religion ...two opposing ideologies...and India is not a secular state...it’s underbelly is seething with Hindu extremist ideology, just like the recent shooting in New Zealand where the rightwing order has shown its face.

Sanghi gone mad... good that these chumps are not in service

What is a Ghazwa e Hind - for the uninitiated?

India is not a secular state...it’s underbelly is seething with Hindu extremist ideology, just like the recent shooting in New Zealand where the rightwing order has shown its face.
Absolutely correct.
We can easily understand now that Hindus specially brahmins are curse on face of humanity. And they should be killed, there should be no brahmins.

Just read their comments in the video below, we can have better understanding now, thanks to Allah they have shown their real face.

D11IStyUcAA7PQI.jpg
Pakistan will never unite with Republic of India.

Partition is a done deal.

Good riddance.

Yeah its a theory. Maybe its true. Doesn't effect my stance.

He went to space while children and women of his nation were facing soviet bombing. What a success story. All traitors that ever existed have claimed material victory.

Development and progress has nothing to do with secularism. West had a different socio-religious environment before renaissance.

Islamic state is a welfare state.

I think it will be interesting to see what form of governance takes place in Afghanistan once the Taliban regains full power over the country.

Historically Afghanistan was part of Khorasan and it will play a vital part of Ghazwa e Hind

Ghazwa e Hind is part of our imaan because Sayyidi ya Rasullullah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ has promised us this.

However many of us should be aware that this is not going to be a fight where we will just march into India....many lives will be lost and I remember my elders telling me that ‘a lantern will be seen after every few miles or so’, which means that very few people will survive which leads me to think nuclear weapons will definately be used in any full scale war.

This is what I don't get
they hate muslims
But they want to add a nation of 200 million muslims to their country.
Why?

of course the real answer is that they want to ethnicaly clense us and replace us with Hindus.
but that will never happen.
They know only Muslims can bring peace and harmony in Sub continent. India was ruined during British rule, before during Muslim rule, India was much more democratic . British bring divide and rule policy in India.

I think it will be interesting to see what form of governance takes place in Afghanistan once the Taliban regains full power over the country.

Historically Afghanistan was part of Khorasan and it will play a vital part of Ghazwa e Hind

Ghazwa e Hind is part of our imaan because Sayyidi ya Rasullullah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ has promised us this.

However many of us should be aware that this is not going to be a fight where we will just march into India....many lives will be lost and I remember my elders telling me that ‘a lantern will be seen after every few miles or so’, which means that very few people will survive which leads me to think nuclear weapons will definately be used in any full scale war.
Gazwae-hind or not, we just know one thing that we have to organize people from all around the world against Hindus brahmins, if Gazwae hind is fact we will be a part of this, if not still we will be a part of this. They will not fight with just Pakistan, and to be honest I don't hate them because they hate Pakistan, I really hate them because they hate Islam.

I am seeing another civil war. Pakistan should try its best to avoid that eventuality by reconciling with northern alliance. India shouldn't be allowed to maintain her influence inside Afghanistan. However, we shouldn't extend our arms too much by fuelling the conflict. We should mind our own business because Afghans are free to decide their own future. We cant impose our will on our neighbours.

We believe in all predictions. However, we dont know with certainty about the circumstances of that event. It will happen but we dont know when it will happen. Allah and His Prophet P.B.U.H knows better.

Afghanistan and parts of KPK.

We cant predict with certainty. These are only conjectures, Allah knows better.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom