What's new

Pakistan to be part of india after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar.

Hindus were never our slaves, not even at the time when Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked Sindh.
We treated Hindus as equal, that's why there are more Hindus than Muslims in India even today after 1000 year Muslim rule over India.
We did mistake, for equal opportunity to everyone we should have killed All brahmins. But now we will not mistake.

We did mistake, for equal opportunity to everyone we should have killed All brahmins. But now we will not mistake.

Out of curiosity, historically how long did it take for current geography of Pak to have a muslim majority since advent of Bim Qasim.

It shows you their ill intentions.... What they say is bad but what they conceal is far worst!

These RSS Fascists have strong influence with Modis/BJP government.... They all need to be exposed to the wider global media.. .
I.e.. The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Out of curiosity, historically how long did it take for current geography of Pak to have a muslim majority since advent of Bim Qasim.

History will be written again & calling your self a brahmin will be a biggest sin with death plenty.

Ghazwa lot believes India would be part of Pakistan, and this Indian lot believes Pakistan would be part of India. Whatever people, all i need is good biryani whoever gives me that i am with him.

Who is this asshole Indresh Kumar ?
He should mind his own business.

Or we will kick out him from India.

India is only for Indians and we only want current Republic of India .
No more additionb,no.more foreigners .
We elected Modi for development and he is best as administrator .
RSS should kick this kind of people ,or we know how to control RSS

Ghazwa lot believes India would be part of Pakistan, and this Indian lot believes Pakistan would be part of India. Whatever people, all i need is good biryani whoever gives me that i am with him.
What about beef biryani ? :-)

If we consider ourselves to be morally the best in humans, than we should let our Lust for killing humans go.
In actual, the early Muslims who were the best, took best decisions in early times about native religious groups.
I am of the view that when a brahmin converts to Islam, he strives for Islam. So, yes, it was a good decision by our elders, that we spared brahmins.
Hindu qom bunyadi Tor pe aik mohabbat kerny wali qom hai. Per Jo log muhabbat sakht kertay hain woh log nafrat bhi sakht kertay hain. Bs yahin ham Musalmano se ghalti hogai.

can you pls tell this to desi libtards? We were fed the notion day in, day out that India is not a threat. Evan a loser COAs said the same thing if I'm not mistaken.

Juding by how hard they were humiliated by us, they are not a threat.
However, that does not mean they can't have wet dreams about it.
Or that we should become relaxed and lazy about it.

We have known the enemies wishes since 1947.
They wish to break up Pakistan and have been trying to do since the start.

They have tried everything possible to do so, from direct attacks to using our own people against us.

They broke us apart in 1971.

The hatred our enemy has is based on religion. Muslims ruled the sub-continent for 800 years and could have wiped out the entire hindu religion, but that never happened, because Islam does not teach us that.

We are smaller in size to our enemy in every way, but we will not let the enemy take another part of us ever again.

So they can have their plane, we have ours and by the will of ALLAH SWT, we will defend our homeland against the enemy in every way ALLAH has given us the power to do so.

There will be a final showdown between the two neighbours, and this time it will be decisive.

It is nonsense .India's main goal is to divide Muslims .If Pakistan merge with India , it will be like a combination of 50 cror Muslims together on One plate form dividing Hindus political power which they will never want.

Who is this asshole Indresh Kumar ?
He should mind his own business.

Or we will kick out him from India.

India is only for Indians and we only want current Republic of India .
No more additionb,no.more foreigners .
We elected Modi for development and he is best as administrator .
RSS should kick this kind of people ,or we know how to control RSS

I agree with Indresh Kumar in a different sense.

The various countries in the Subcontinent/South-Asia should have the same type of progressive political system and a simple border system. This should be how Iraq and Syria had the common Ba'ath political system but were two independent countries.

I don't see why anyone should object to this.

@Levina @Joe Shearer

We have known the enemies wishes since 1947.
They wish to break up Pakistan and have been trying to do since the start.

They have tried everything possible to do so, from direct attacks to using our own people against us.

They broke us apart in 1971.

The hatred our enemy has is based on religion. Muslims ruled the sub-continent for 800 years and could have wiped out the entire hindu religion, but that never happened, because Islam does not teach us that.

We are smaller in size to our enemy in every way, but we will not let the enemy take another part of us ever again.

So they can have their plane, we have ours and by the will of ALLAH SWT, we will defend our homeland against the enemy in every way ALLAH has given us the power to do so.

There will be a final showdown between the two neighbours, and this time it will be decisive.

Yes Indian subcontinent at various times was ruled by persons who were followers of the Islamic faith. Don’t club it as muslim rule.

We don’t call British rule of the sub continent as Christian rule.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom