What's new

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties

Pakistan loves to be a slave of the khanzeer cracker race even when they drone us to death

Everyone has realized the truth about about crackers except for us ... Jews and blacks know the truth and are doing something about it ..

Negative, we don't.

In fact majority do not want these attacks but only corrupt politicians. To fill their pockets.

So exactly what "baggage" will be shed at this stage? If anything, Pakistan's international isolation will only get worse to its detriment.

Uncle sam's leverage in Pakistan is the 'baggage'. BTW it is the other way around this time, when China and Russia have sided with Pakistan your so-called international isolation is more applicable to uncle sam right now.

Of course I realize that, but cutting diplomatic ties is often a desperate act that causes more problems than it resolves.

Even if all of Pakistan was entirely obliterated you'd continue to lick the goras boots and ask to not sever ties with "abba hazoor".

Even some Indians have more dignity than you do as most people on this forum have seen your true colors.

All this nonsense of cutting ties is a hogwash. GOP is just buying time for the public pressure to cool down a bit. US and NATO are just playing along. We Pakistanis if we expect anything from this current tola of Zardari and co to actually stand up once for a change are living in a fools paradise. Nothing worth **** is going to happen and it will be business as usual. The top brass of the armed forces, the higher officials, the Government, they are one and the same. The poor Pakistani bastards who laid their life in the line of duty ant worth the **** for these greedy mother fuckers.
Sorry for my language.

Uncle sam's leverage in Pakistan is the 'baggage'. BTW it is the other way around this time, when China and Russia have sided with Pakistan your so-called international isolation is more applicable to uncle sam right now.

Correct me if i am wrong but both these countries are closer to Iran as well..Do you think Iran is isolated?? Even during the height of cold war Russia and US did not break diplomatic ties....All those who are supporting this absurd idea are living in dream world away from reality...You can accomplish all what you want by other means and there is no need for breaking diplomatic relationship....

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Even if all of Pakistan was entirely obliterated you'd continue to lick the goras boots and ask to not sever ties with "abba hazoor".

Even some Indians have more dignity than you do as most people on this forum have seen your true colors.

With all due respect this is a discussion forum... People will have contrasting thoughts/POV's...Learn to live with it...There is no reason to get personal...

First of all, your basic implication that 'cutting' (not eradicating) diplomatic ties with the US means international isolation for a nation is false. Hence, the rest of your argument is moot.

Will you agree that in today's world US has the maximum diplomatic leverage around the world?? Would you agree that US controls world bank, IMF etc...Would you agree that US has maximum leverage in UN??? Would you agree that even unilateral economic sanctions by US and her friends towards Pakistan can be detrimental to Pak??? If yes then explain why cutting diplomatic ties with US is not international isolation??

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Indians defending this character only further proves my point. Enough said.

Perhaps you need to read my comment again..I did not say i agree/disagree with him...I only said that you don't need to get personal even though him comments are contrasting...anyhow it seems you like painting everyone with same brush...so carry on...

Correct me if i am wrong but both these countries are closer to Iran as well..Do you think Iran is isolated?? Even during the height of cold war Russia and US did not break diplomatic ties....All those who are supporting this absurd idea are living in dream world away from reality...You can accomplish all what you want by other means and there is no need for breaking diplomatic relationship....

I say let your big daddy attack Iran and you'll see for yourself who's really isolated. What do you think keeps your your big daddy from attacking Iran? Your advice makes it clear who's going to suffer more if Pakistan breaks its ties with the US.

Assalam alaikum

i don't think anybody is calling for cutting ties but we r for getting out of this stupid wot

no need for an apology, no need for money promised and no need to negotiate for incrment in the salary

etc

just come out of this stupid wot and let americans can have their supplies from anywhere of the world and u will see how it will effect our country

having said that we all know our corrupt official civilian and military can't take that pressure

TARIQ

first of all couple of etiquette lessons ...nothing hurts is keeping discussion civil...Bold font in internet world means shouting...

I say let your big daddy attack Iran and you'll see for yourself who's really isolated. What do you think keeps your your big daddy from attacking Iran? Your advice makes it clear who's going to suffer more if Pakistan breaks its ties with the US.

You think US is not attacking Iran??? Does attack only means military confrontation?? b/w how does that negate the fact that Iran is internationally isolated???? and if Pakistan chose to cut diplomatic ties with US it can go the same path??

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties
"The government has taken a very stern view. It is not quite clear at this stage what more Pakistani authorities can do, apart from suspending supplies to NATO forces in Afghanistan."

Adding a new element to tensions and a diplomatic boost for Islamabad, Pakistan's ally China said it was "deeply shocked" by the incident and expressed "strong concern for the victims and profound condolences for Pakistan".

Russia, which has been seeking warmer relations with Pakistan as worry grows over the NATO troop pullout in Afghanistan, said it was "unacceptable" to violate the sovereignty of states even when hunting "terrorists."

NATO described the killings as a "tragic, unintended incident." US officials say a NATO probe and a separate American probe will seek to determine what really happened.

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I think there are these key statements that Pakistan has to worry about. Your great Friend is uncertain, Russia is telling, first fight the terrorist, and NATO is clearly telling you as an accident, as there were not many accidents from Pakistanies to NATO Troops before............. Anyways..

Your great first leader has spoken to stop everything, and we will wait for your other great leaders to respond afterwards.....

Thanks...

so do you really believe this talk will materialize into reality ?
Do not forget what they said"either you are with us or against us"

chances of USA materializing there threat into reality is far more greater that this plain talk for public consumption.
Okay so U think that we shold have the same slave and scary mentality like U guyz do.......its realli shame that U guyz even a very big country 3 to 4 times bigger than US populationwise are scared of US so much and try to warn and scare us from their evil designs. I guess U have no idea what kinda pplz are we. We don't care whatever US says cuz we already know that US is not a problem for us to handlewith.....:smokin:

Coming from an indian who could ******* do nothing after attack on their parliment
Coming from an indain who could ******* do nothing despite bringing 2 million soldiers on the border
Coming from an indian who could ******* do nothing after 26/11

suck my dick you black smouldering ***

I almost fell off the chair :lol: looking at your post and insecurity you exhibit and this coming from an immature Pakistani internet warrior who does not know how to observe forum rules, who illicit in hatred towards Indian’s via generational schemes of brainwashing, who does not know how to observe respect for the victims of terrorism in both internal and cross border terrorism affecting both countries, taking cheap shots via Abusive methods which show complete disregard to debate the argument in a professional manner. I have 2 words for you GROW up kiddo and smell the coffee your such a loser.

Ps: having stationed 700000 troops on the border is the correct figure not 2 million that would comprise of the whole army
Wikipedia Indian army itself comprised of:
Founded 15 August 1947 – Present
Country India
Type Army
Size 1,100,000 Active personnel
1,150,000 Reserve personnel

Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

which rear end did you pull those figures from? get educated :cheesy:

suck my dick you black smouldering ***

you dirty dirty dirty bOY - plenty of other websites on the net that can provide you that services just search via .xxx :rofl: wait GOP blocked them correct? too bad

last but not least stick the thread topic.

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

post reported

All military visits to US cancelled, US officers not welcome

ISLAMABAD: Some already scheduled official visits of high-level Pakistan military delegations to the US have been cancelled while Washington, too, has been told that its military officials are not welcome in Pakistan, at least for now.

Following the US-led Nato attack on a Pakistan Army post in Mohmand Agency, killing 24 Pakistani soldiers including a major and a captain, all scheduled visits to and from the US have been cancelled by the Pakistan Army. It is also expected that the forthcoming Bonn Conference will be boycotted by Pakistan in protest.

According to military sources, a high-level delegation of Joints Headquarters was expected to leave for the US on Monday on an official visit, which has been cancelled as a sign of protest against the latest aggression, considered by many here as an act of state terrorism by the US.

These sources said that there were a few more scheduled visits to the US but those too have been cancelled and Washington has been told that Pakistani defence officials could not tour the US when the US-led Nato forces were involved in brutal killing of Pakistan Army soldiers.

The US authorities have also been conveyed that the American military delegations, which were scheduled to visit Pakistan, are not welcome here. A visiting UK military delegation, which was scheduled to play a couple of cricket matches with the Pakistan Army cricket team here, has also been snubbed. They were told that friendly matches, too, stand cancelled after the latest unfriendly and ruthless Nato attack on Pakistani soil.

With the Nato supply line already cut, the Karachi Port authorities have also been informed not to let any ship carrying Nato goods to disembark on Pakistani ports. About the Shamsi Air Base, the military sources said that the American authorities have been told to pack up and leave within a fortnight. These sources claim that the Shamsi Air Base was not presently used for drone attacks.

When asked if there was any other facility like the Shamsi Air Base that was under the use of US forces, the military source said “none”. The Shamsi Air Base has been used for drone attacks in the past. It was only recently revealed before parliament that the said air base was primarily given to the UAE, which after 9/11 offered the base to Americans for attacks on Afghanistan.

ISLAMABAD: Some already scheduled official visits of high-level Pakistan military delegations to the US have been cancelled while Washington, too, has been told that its military officials are not welcome in Pakistan, at least for now.

Following the US-led Nato attack on a Pakistan Army post in Mohmand Agency, killing 24 Pakistani soldiers including a major and a captain, all scheduled visits to and from the US have been cancelled by the Pakistan Army. It is also expected that the forthcoming Bonn Conference will be boycotted by Pakistan in protest.

According to military sources, a high-level delegation of Joints Headquarters was expected to leave for the US on Monday on an official visit, which has been cancelled as a sign of protest against the latest aggression, considered by many here as an act of state terrorism by the US.

These sources said that there were a few more scheduled visits to the US but those too have been cancelled and Washington has been told that Pakistani defence officials could not tour the US when the US-led Nato forces were involved in brutal killing of Pakistan Army soldiers.

The US authorities have also been conveyed that the American military delegations, which were scheduled to visit Pakistan, are not welcome here. A visiting UK military delegation, which was scheduled to play a couple of cricket matches with the Pakistan Army cricket team here, has also been snubbed. They were told that friendly matches, too, stand cancelled after the latest unfriendly and ruthless Nato attack on Pakistani soil.

With the Nato supply line already cut, the Karachi Port authorities have also been informed not to let any ship carrying Nato goods to disembark on Pakistani ports. About the Shamsi Air Base, the military sources said that the American authorities have been told to pack up and leave within a fortnight. These sources claim that the Shamsi Air Base was not presently used for drone attacks.

When asked if there was any other facility like the Shamsi Air Base that was under the use of US forces, the military source said “none”. The Shamsi Air Base has been used for drone attacks in the past. It was only recently revealed before parliament that the said air base was primarily given to the UAE, which after 9/11 offered the base to Americans for attacks on Afghanistan.

The next North Korea, where only communication is done is through China!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next North Korea, where only communication is done is through China!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is America that is getting isolated like North Korea & Iran; the OIC, Russia, China, Turkey have already condemned the attack on the Pakistani troops, & Russia is thinking of not letting NATO supplies pass through its country.

Back
Top Bottom