What's new

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties

Name one event in Pakistan where a Mosque was blown up in Pakistan before U.S. came into the region.

You yourself are a conspiracy theorist.

Name me one thing which I have stated is a conspriacy theory?

As for mosque bombings...I dont have that much time to waste. Why don't you go to google.com and search yourself before that like BBC gets banned too. :laugh:

You shamelessly repeating the Western propaganda does not make it fact. Pakistan has no Jihadi policy, Pakistan is engaged in full on operations in the FATA & elsewhere, & has broken the back of the terrorists.

Wake up kid, today is 2011. This is what is happening in the world today:

Iranian officials in secret Taliban talks - Telegraph

This is hogwash. Russia is not allied with India, China is not allied with Pakistan. All countries look out for their mutual interests, & Pakistan-China have damn good mutual interests. Russia is also falling into line with Pakistan. Just because Russia has good relations with India does not mean it cannot have strategic, critical relations with Pakistan either. And that is underway as the US is getting isolated in Afghanistan.

Oh really? How many square miles of Kashmir have we liberated?

As for FATA, you are admitting Afghan Taliban is being supported by Pakistan? :)

As for that news article, its over a month old. And besides that confernece in Bonn, Germany is suppose to have a national consensus on the Taliban.

As for Russia not allied with India, explain the multi-billion dollar arms deal or the T-50 Stealth Fighter, BraMos Crusie Missile, etc.

Explain that. :)

^ The only time Pakistan had bombings of Mosques was after U.S. invaded neighbouring Afghanistan. This is a fact.

Go read up on what happened in 1948. It is off-topic, & I won't be discussing it here.

As for FATA, you are admitting Afghan Taliban is being supported by Pakistan? :)

When did I say that? I said Pakistan has killed about 200 militants in the past two weeks.

As for that news article, its over a month old.

So what? Does it make things any different today?

As for Russia not allied with India, explain the multi-billion dollar arms deal or the T-50 Stealth Fighter, BraMos Crusie Missile, etc.

Russia has strategic mutual interests with India (& vice versa). Russia had military cooperation (arms exchange, other technologies) with India when India did not have enhanced military co-operation with the US. So again, it falls down to mutual interests, not being allies.

As for that news article, its over a month old. And besides that confernece in Bonn, Germany is suppose to have a national consensus on the Taliban.

Explain that. :)

Since when did any Afghan have anything to do with 9/11? So even if Pakistan supports them, what is it to you.

^ The only time Pakistan had bombings of Mosques was after U.S. invaded neighbouring Afghanistan. This is a fact.

Here is a list of all sectarian attacks in Pakistan

Sectarian Violence in Pakistan

And among them here is a list of a mosque attack:
September 23: Four gunmen open indiscriminate fire at a Fajr congregation at Al Khair mosque in Multan, killing 23 worshippers and wounding 50 others.

that is one of many....

and besides you live in north america, you have already proven my point.

You left Pakistan and moved to North America, the same NATO countries you hate.

Is that a hypocrisy on your point.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Since when did any Afghan have anything to do with 9/11? So even if Pakistan supports them, what is it to you.

They didnt. Al Qaeda did. If Taliban pledges never to give sanctuary to Al Qaeda then I will turn against this war in Afghanistan.

Russia has strategic mutual interests with India (& vice versa). Russia had military cooperation (arms exchange, other technologies) with India when India did not have enhanced military co-operation with the US. So again, it falls down to mutual interests, not being allies.

Overwhelming mutual interests make allies. How hard is it for you to understand that ?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

You clearly haven't been following the events since. The violence in 2011 has decreased significantly to a record low (from the last 3 years) since the previous years, & close to 200 terrorists have been killed in the last couple of weeks alone.

Let's see.

I have always been hearing terorists being killed in dozens. But like a multiple headed hydra they keep coming back.

So either the number of militants killed actually is much less or the produce is much more than the killing.

September 23: Four gunmen open indiscriminate fire at a Fajr congregation at Al Khair mosque in Multan, killing 23 worshippers and wounding 50 others.

that is one of many.....

No bombings as you suggested. You were wrong, There was no bombings of Mosques in Pakistan before America invaded neighbouring Afghanistan.

You left Pakistan and moved to North America, the same NATO countries you hate......

I never moved to North America pemenently. You dont know how long I'll be here and when I'll return to Pakistan.

Theres something like freedom of speech in North America. So use it. Do everyone in North America have to be a slave of NATO like you? Even White Americans hate America's foreign policy.

Is Ron Paul non-american :lol:

You slaves are something else :rolleyes:

Go read up on what happened in 1948. It is off-topic, & I won't be discussing it here.

And since 1948, what areas of Kashmir have we liberated?

When did I say that? I said Pakistan has killed about 200 militants in the past two weeks.

Good. they need to kill more.

So what? Does it make things any different today?
Afghanistan needs a regional solution and I am glad Iran is taking an interest in bringing peace in Afghanistan. Hopefully they can convince them not to harbour Al Qaeda.

Russia and India are allies. they consider each other allies.

that is one of many....

You left Pakistan and moved to North America, the same NATO countries you hate.

Is that a hypocrisy on your point.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

They didnt. Al Qaeda did. If Taliban pledges never to give sanctuary to Al Qaeda then I will turn against this war in Afghanistan.

Interesting, Mercenary, look at the statistics here on sectarian violence:

Untitlede-2.jpg

What difference do you see between 2011 & the rest of the years?

No bombings as you suggested. You were wrong, There was no bombings of Mosques in Pakistan before America invaded neighbouring Afghanistan.

Shootings makes it better?

Tell that to the victims families.

I never moved to North America pemenently. You dont know how long I'll be here and when I'll return to Pakistan.

Theres something like freedom of speech in North America. So use it. Do everyone in North America? Have to be a slave of NATO like you?

But you left Pakistan. And here you are railing against NATO living in a NATO country.

Why don't you on principle leave North America and move back to Pakistan. :)

You won't. Because people like you are hypocrites and you just proved it.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Interesting, Mercenary, look at the statistics here on sectarian violence:

Untitlede-2.jpg

What difference do you see between 2011 & the rest of the years?

I see the drone attacks taking their toll on terrorists which has led to a drop in terrorist attacks.

Yet another reason why I support the drone campaign.

Overwhelming mutual interests make allies. How hard is it for you to understand that ?

You can call them whatever you want, I believe 'mutual interests' is a better term. The US has been 'allies' with a lot of nations before that it is "enemies" with today, & vice versa. What is the common factor in both situations? Mutual interests (or the lack of them).

But you left Pakistan. And here you are railing against NATO living in a NATO country.

Why don't you on principle leave North America and move back to Pakistan. :)

You won't. Because people like you are hypocrites and you just proved it.

I refuse to be anyone's slave like you Mercenary. You dont know me, you dont know how long I'll be here or why I came here?

Are these people hypocrites too? Look White (non-pakistani) talking against theirgovernemnt's foreign policy?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can call them whatever you want, I believe 'mutual interests' is a better term. The US has been 'allies' with a lot of nations before that it is "enemies" with today, & vice versa. What is the common factor in both situations? Mutual interests (or the lack of them).

Pakistan should use its current leverage it has with USA for some long term engagements rather than short term.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I refuse to be anyone's slave like you Mercenary. You dont know me, you dont know how long I'll be here or why I came here?

Are these people hypocrites too? Look White (non-pakistani) talking against theirgovernemnt's foreign policy?

Good for them.

I was totally against the War in Iraq and I marched and protested, and wrote articles against it. So I have solidarity with these people.

Look white Americans against their government's foreign policy:

Why do you want to be a slave of the government Mercenary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom