What's new

Pakistan threatens to cut US ties

Look white Americans against their government's foreign policy:

Why do you want to be a slave of the government Mercenary.

Like you to the Government of Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always speak my mind. And everyone in this forum, who follow my comments, know I am against this government in Pakistan.

Everyone who follows your comments are dumb just like you. I have seen your posts here and i have absolutely no idea what you're trying to prove. You go to Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, U.S... what are you upto man?

At the end of the day, you are going to mention Imran Khan... like always

Everyone who follows your comments are dumb just like you. I have seen your posts here and i have absolutely no idea what you're trying to prove. You go to Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, U.S... what are you upto man?

Try to learn to read, then maybe you will understand idiot.

Try to learn to read, then maybe you will understand idiot.

You are telling us that relations between Iran and Russia have improved. Then again, you say that you hate the present government. I'm no fan of PPP, but won't you give credit to them on this part? You IDIOT. What the frig is your point down here?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Wake up. Its 2011 not 1981.

Pakistan-Iranian relations has improved drastically since 2008. Pakistan-Russia relations has also improved.

And Saudi Arabia didnt even speak in support of Pakistan after the NATO strikes. Everyone knows Saudi rulers are slaves of U.S. Pakistan also has the 2nd largest Shia population in the world, Zardari himself is Shia so the rulers of Pakistan dont care about Sunni-Shia conflict created by the west.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/143747-oic-russia-china-put-weight-behind-pakistan.html

Think before you write.

Man what kind of sanctions were in place during 90's???? What kind of sanctions you think they will put once you are in direct conflict with them???? Is it wrong that your country 60% export consist of western market??? These are some of the questions that one should ask before terming some responses as idiotic....Also keep in mind that current state of your economy is not healthy by any means....Like it or not this is not the time to be in direct conflict(militarily or diplomatically) with Americans....As said many times both Pakistan and US need each other...This is a fact no matter how much we want to ignore it...

why would we go war with US in first place..cutting supplies and asking them to take another route doesnt come under defination of war...

60 exports are to western exports because of their high value not total dependence upon it...
do u have any idea of econmics and politics..90s sanctions were most harsh we could ever face unless of course we are on route of war with US..
Pakistan still has a powerfull hand in world politics atleast in Islamic world ..

@cb4 and @Omar1984

stop fighting guys... both of u sound very funny lol

'idiot' 'dumb' hahahhaha its normally girls who use these words

anyways thanks for makin me laugh for some time. :lol:

why would we go war with US in first place..cutting supplies and asking them to take another route doesnt come under defination of war...

60 exports are to western exports because of their high value not total dependence upon it...
do u have any idea of econmics and politics..90s sanctions were most harsh we could ever face unless of course we are on route of war with US..
Pakistan still has a powerfull hand in world politics atleast in Islamic world ..

US don't fight war, their first tool is Economic Sanctions. They are applying this on Iran since 30yrs.

still yaar 30 years gone and irani public life style living standerds are better .no body die in hunger there

Because they have Oil and Gas which is more important to the world than importance of American sanctions and they are not dependent of US/EU market. But Pakistan don't have such privileges because NATO countries account for half of Pakistan's export.

Because they have Oil and Gas which is more important to the world than importance of American sanctions and they are not dependent of US/EU market. But Pakistan don't have such privileges because NATO countries account for half of Pakistan's export.

still if leaders work for pakistan and have pakistan first policy sanctions can not damn with 180mn pakistanis dear .

We will talk when it actually happens, the same bullshit was said when the whole Raymond Davis case was going on and in the end Pakistani blood was only equivalent to a couple of million dollars which the American's were more than happy to give. I wont be surprised if the same will ends up applying here, the only difference is the the money this time will be paid to the army so that they can go back to being the " most important non-nato Ally" again.

We will talk when it actually happens, the same bullshit was said when the whole Raymond Davis case was going on and in the end Pakistani blood was only equivalent to a couple of million dollars which the American's were more than happy to give. I wont be surprised if the same will ends up applying here, the only difference is the the money this time will be paid to the army so that they can go back to being the " most important non-nato Ally" again.

lolz yaara they even never give that millions paid by our money .so in fact pakistani blood was equivalent for free:D

Back
Top Bottom