What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

No one is contesting the finding of Dwarka city, but the main known ancient civilizations happened to have embraced Islam when it was introduced. I did not mention Hinduism at all I just pointed to that fact. So, why are you bringing up Hinduism, that might have started in the Hindus valley and got into mainland India through the expansion of the civilization and the proximity of other groups of people.
The Koran speaks about so many prophets before Islam and their main and common attribute was their rightfulness and belief in one God, some might have been in the area of the Indus valley or even deeper in India.

Phukked up logic!! Between IVC and Islam there were thousands of years of Vedic Civilization. Only a moron would say that IVC embraced Islam. Dont you see how silly you sound!

Moreover, it has been Indian Civilization predates IVC by thousands years more.

Regarding Koran, everything is vague in it. You guys are manipulating the verses of Koran according to mordern knowledge and trying to prove that Koran is the ultimate source of knowledge.

And yes why so much stress on One God? Even Hindus believe in one God but they believe that God manifests itself in many ways. Your God seems to be very insecure and jealous. What ultimately matters is how YOU as a HUMAN live your life. If you are living your life with compassion towards fellow human beings, you are in the true path. Rest all is CRAP.

Phukked up logic!! Between IVC and Islam there were thousands of years of Vedic Civilization. Only a moron would say that IVC embraced Islam. Dont you see how silly you sound!

Regarding Koran, everything is vague in it. You guys are manipulating the verses of Koran according to mordern knowledge and trying to prove that Koran is the ultimate source of knowledge.

And yes why so much stress on One God? Even Hindus believe in one God but they believe that God manifests itself in many ways. Your God seems to be very insecure and jealous. What ultimately matters is how YOU as a HUMAN live your life. If you are living your life with compassion towards fellow human beings, you are in the true path. Rest all is CRAP.

You are moron, IVC-Vedic same thing and same civilization.

My dear let me tell you without wikipedia.

• Oldest civilization in South Central Asia was Mehrgarh, which is also in Pakistan. It was a stone age civilization.
  • Oldest bronze age civilization in South and Central Asia was IVC which again was in Pakistan. The Indus river is NOT in India, its in Pakistan. Its capitals, Harappa, Mohenjo Daro, Taxila and some unexplored sites are in Pakistan NOT in India.

• Parts of Gujarat state of India were part of IVC, but they were satellite colonies. The majority of IVC people were from the Indus river delta where most of the trade and agriculture took place.

• People of IVC or our ancestors were NOT Indic people. They migrated from Central Asia as nomadic people to the Indus delta BEFORE the stone age civilization period.
View attachment 92891

IVC people are the ones who migrated down south India. They are now called Dravidians. There's a reason why South Indians are majorly Shiva Worshippers. IVC people were not central asian nomads. IVC people had great trade links with Mesopotamia and Egypt. Genetically current Pakistanis are not in any way linked to IVC. That credit goes to Dravidians.

You are moron, IVC-Vedic same thing and same civilization.

Do you realize you have conceded a major point in debate by accepting that IVC and Vedic people are same??

Indian always maintain that Vedic Civilization predates IVC and both are one and same. Your Pakistani brothers will kill you now :P

We didn't COME from anywhere. We are the indigenous people of this land NOT you. We gave up an outdated way of life which didn't serve our social mobility or aspirations, doesn't mean you have the right to claim our cultural heritage or we have broken from it somehow.

And someone has to be utterly stupid to say that they are not the descendents of Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian civilizations. Hinduism died in our lands because it failed to distribute equity among our people. Just for you information the people of IVC were NOT Hindus, they had another form of paganism similar to Buddhism. The statues found in IVC were of Buddha not of deities from Hindu mythology.

View attachment 92993

Foolishness of Pakistanis knows no bounds!!!

Last edited:
with every post of your i realize how stupid you really are lol…. although most of what you said is complete bullshit i will just respond to one thing… the rest would be a waste of time…
sufism spread islam in india mostly not the sword… if it was the sword then there would be no hindu majority country in the world lol.

I can prove that ISLAM spread by sword. Just by saying that almost half of Muslim Ummah would be after me with swords in hand. If I say that same thing to followers of other religion then barring a few, rest would not even be bothered to look at me.

Rest of the proof is all over the television, internet, newspapers with pics of your fellow Islamists gleefully chopping of innocent people's heads like carrots.

I can prove that ISLAM spread by sword. Just by saying that almost half of Muslim Ummah would be after me with swords in hand. If I say that same thing to followers of other religion then barring a few, rest would not even be bothered to look at me.

Rest of the proof is all over the television, internet, newspapers with pics of your fellow Islamists gleefully chopping of innocent people's heads like carrots.
go ahead prove it..

Silly you, you do not have even enough compassion for your own people as a caste system, and you come here to brag about your religion that predates others by thousands of years? The real IVC, a.k.a Pakistan and Afghanistan are Muslims as long as we know, so what are you talking or trying to talk about?
Just keep trooling for yourself, it won't help you learn...

BTW, what is the inheritance that Pakistan will inherit as the true heir ?

indian delusions - trying to steal our ancient ancestors and our history, just shows how shitty indian history is.

He is the former caretaker CM of Punjab and former head of PCB. So, why presenting logic to me.

Caretaker CM or head of PCB doesn't bring him credibility otherwise Zardari should be more credible than him.

IVC people are the ones who migrated down south India. They are now called Dravidians. There's a reason why South Indians are majorly Shiva Worshippers. IVC people were not central asian nomads. IVC people had great trade links with Mesopotamia and Egypt. Genetically current Pakistanis are not in any way linked to IVC. That credit goes to Dravidians.

Mr. Dravidian, why the Dravidian of Indus Valley didn't wrote story book in Dravidian language?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom