What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

Actually I did watched her program today. It was about an arrested serial killer who was killing women in Karachi. Looks like people on the eastern side are so obsessed with our country that they regularly watch our TV programs too.

I regularly interact with Indians here but I am yet to watch an Indian news channel program completely. :)

it seems they stick onto the screens and watch our political programs even more than we do :confused:

such is the height and paranoia of obsession

it seems they stick onto the screens and watch our political programs even more than we do :confused:

such is the height and paranoia of obsession
If it is so then..
It should be welcomed by you .
Increasing your softpower.
Increasing acceptance of pakistan's point of view.

what is the problem?

If it is so then..
It should be welcomed by you .
Increasing your softpower.
Increasing acceptance of pakistan's point of view.

what is the problem?

pakistan soft powerwith these political shows, you are kidding right :undecided:,most of them need to grow up

Congratulations to all pakistani members, Successful testing of any missile platform is a great achievement for the engineers and scientists of your nation.

It would have been nicer to understand more about the improvements, but I can understand if they are not disclosed for national security purposes. Both India and pakistan have achieved big milestones in propulsion technology and are racing ahead further. Next step for pakistan would be to start developing SLV's. Congrats again!

The thing is what is that have to do with missile program..... Whats the link????

He is just trying to say since Jasmeen or any other Pakistani media anchor didn't talk about Shaheen 1A so it has nothing new in it.

pakistan soft powerwith these political shows, you are kidding right :undecided:,most of them need to grow up

Man, It change a lot of perceptive regarding Pakistan.

How does an ordinary Indian(Aam Admi) know about Pakistan ? Newspaper (All bomb blasts and coup) ,same for Indian e-Media.

If Indian people obsessed with Pak programmes then they got aware about Pak problems and pak view of the world.

Man! I was amazed by listening same Muhawara and old saying in Pakistan Media.
Sometime I think that we (India and Pakistan)are the real brothers.

Do you think it is possible if we continue to watch Indian media programmes ? No.

If some are obsessed than it is good for Pakistan.

You need to improve Ballistic missiles since they are very hard to shoot down due to their speed. Improve accuracy, range and of course MIRV capability is still pending.

Improvements have to be shown.
I think Shaheen Already has MIRV capability
Hamid Mir: Now if we talk of missiles, you have told us something about Ghaznavi, what is Shaheen, you have now fired Shaheen-II also?
Samar: Shaheen-II is the front line missile of the entire family of missiles being made Pakistan, starting from Hatf-I to Abdali, to Ghaznavi to Shaheen-I version I and Shaheen-I version II to this Shaheen-II. Shaheen-II is a solid fuelled missile, it is a very big missile and weighs 25 tons and consists of two-stages. It has a rocket motor which activates when the missile lifts off which takes the missile to a height of 25 kms after which the rocket motor of second stage is activated and the first stage rocket motor separates at this stage. Then the second stage motor takes the missile to a height of 130 kms and after this its re-entry vehicle which includes the warhead and terminal guidance and control system, this is known as re-entry vehicle, this is then separated from the second stage motor which then takes it forward and after making very accurate corrections takes the missile to a height of 600 kms in orbit after which the missile is brought down and it enters the atmosphere and hits the target.
Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

I think Shaheen Already has MIRV capability

Yeah you can get any capability without testing it.

Stick to the topic please.

For those arguing that Pakistani missiles are essentially North Korean knock-offs, Pakistan's missile tests actually work, whereas those by the North Koreans do not ...

North Korea and China. There was a thread opened by a Pakistani which listed details of each missile. None of you said that info is false.

I don't know why few people are so over hyped here.... Nothing out of this world is demonstrated today... it was just Shaheen 1 with may be 1-2 hundred kilometers of more range....your over hyped illogical comments make us all look stupid .... If you don't know about this subject then you shouldn't comment ...

Yeah you can get any capability without testing it.

North Korea and China. There was a thread opened by a Pakistani which listed details of each missile. None of you said that info is false.
Before opening your mouth with closed eyes, I have provided the link below.........

I don't know why few people are so over hyped here.... Nothing out of this world is demonstrated today... it was just Shaheen 1 with may be 1-2 hundred kilometers of more range....your over hyped illogical comments make us all look stupid .... If you don't know about this subject then you shouldn't comment ...

Aoo G - Ap ke kami thi

wasnt Hatf IV tested in 2008 ??

this is a modified variant of the Shaheen-1 missile, with improved range & payload

Stick to the topic please.

For those arguing that Pakistani missiles are essentially North Korean knock-offs, Pakistan's missile tests actually work, whereas those by the North Koreans do not ...

"those" are the ones that claim that india's nuclear program since inception was peaceful and non-aggressive but Pakistan's nuclear program (whose weaponization was only that of 'last resort' and purely a RESPONSE) is aggressive and a threat to world peace

NoKo launches a FAILED ICBM and the world condemns. Barely a week later india launches the Agni and the US State Dept. and other watchful 'enthusiastics' remain deaf and dumb

so basically, Zain bhai --- why should we give a damn-and-a-half for "those"

this is a modified variant of the Shaheen-1 missile, with improved range & payload

"those" are the ones that claim that india's nuclear program since inception was peaceful and non-aggressive but Pakistan's nuclear program (whose weaponization was only that of 'last resort' and purely a RESPONSE) is aggressive and a threat to world peace

NoKo launches a FAILED ICBM and the world condemns. Barely a week later india launches the Agni and the US State Dept. and other watchful 'enthusiastics' remain deaf and dumb

so basically, Zain bhai --- why should we give a damn-and-a-half for "those"

sir when will Pakistan test fire the ICBM?and also why dosent Pakistan makes high definition videos of the launch....considering camcorders are pretty cheap these day.:agree:

So now every one of us is expected to read every possible thread that has XYZ information that you think supports your argument?

Don't make ludicrous arguments for point scoring.

Back
Top Bottom