What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

he just gave you ur answer that a missile can be of over 2500 to 4000 having a single rocket. what more do you want? so far the range is not specified so people cant answer

Dude, look at picture of DF-3A, it is more mammoth than Agni 5.

Earlier rocket technology were inefficient.

that's why DF-3A is replaced by DF 21.

I add proviso: No single stage modern missile can have such a range.:D

Well, i think, we don't Need ICBM, Whole India is already in range, Israel is no more enemy Nor a friend. Even if we test ICBM, this is huge waste of money. 600 million dollar for one Long range Missile, Instead of 3 Long Range Missile, we can easily get/produce 1 nuclear powered submarine which possess huge threat from any water in the world..

i say have them but dont test it you never know who can be ur enemy wise to have an ace

Our Nuclear Missiles are only aimed at India.

Where as India has to divide its forces between China, Pakistan and maybe even Bangladesh.

Calling a missile an IRBM does not mean it has range of 3000Km.

Even Shaheen 2 has range of 2500 which is two stage.

Calling a missile an IRBM does not mean it has range of 3000Km.

Even Shaheen 2 has range of 2500 which is two stage.

The Shaheen 1-A missile is not an ICBM in the conventional sense. But that doesn't matter. USA made missiles to target the Soviets half a world away.

India is right next door to us. So our mission has been accomplished. The missile was tested and performed according to expectations.

So this missile is a new headache that India has to deal with. :D

why stopped at bangladesh ... roll on .. Nepal ,srilanka , Maldivies.. Moon,Mars:D

Bro, there are border clashes everyday with Bangladesh and India can't even win those.

I didn't make any comments about the range of the tested missile, I merely answered a question about Single Stage Ballistic missiles with a range greater than 2,500KM.

Ok , that was my question .. What your informed opinion says ?
What will be the range of Shaheen 1A?

have the airlines started again. i think pakistan will tell india that tests are done and they could go back to the routes if it hasnt then there would be more tests

ok so,ebody has to come up wuth a range some say its over 3500km others say 750km well one thing is sure accuracy and technology has been worked on and is great plus speed also

What will be the range of Shaheen 1A?
Ask the concerned entities ...

I don't think it is possible to provide an 'informed opinion' based on the publicly available data regarding the recent missile test.

At best one might be able to estimate the size of the missile by coming up with an average height of the nearby streetlights etc. and comparing it to the missile size ....

Which would imply that modern rocket technology could provide similar ranges in a smaller package ...

Then your Shaheen 2(double stage) is grossly inefficient which has range of 2500km.

even One stage shaheen 1A (4000Km) can wonders why needs shaheen 2.

i think it has a surprisingly long range and that whymilitary is declining to tell its range

or why would it hide if it had range of 100 or even 2000, we have already tested till 3000

Back
Top Bottom