What's new

Pakistan Test Fires “Nasr” Missile in Salvos (VIDEO)

Masha Allah. Alhamdulillah.

My computation of approximate terminal velocity is 2.6 Mach. Missiles fired at approx. 45 degrees angle, initial two seem to take a normal ballistic trajectory, final two seem to take depressed trajectory. The terminal shots cannot be assumed to be in order. Terminal angles range from perpendicular to ground to 60 degrees from ground (approx.) Direction of shadows seems to suggest an east to west firing in the 11 am - 12 pm time frame. Interestingly, in a west to east firing, the terminal velocity will be naturally increased due to relative motion of earth. I wouldn't be surprised if the missile can achieve beyond Mach 4 in such a scenario.
you are a show off

well done now make some better diagram and explain how you arrived at Mac 4 from 2.6 Mac based on the rotation of the earth.
share your maths

upload_2019-1-24_21-48-39.png

Pakistan should test hydrogen bomb to ensure maximum destruction of india as they are acquiring more missile defences so if some nuclear warheads are intercepted hydrogen bomb will cause huge damage to enemy if one warhead is detonated in india so it will offset the effect of less warheads being able to reach indian land due to missile defences and ensure mutual destruction

you are a show off

well done now make some better diagram and explain how you arrived at Mac 4 from 2.6 Mac based on the rotation of the earth.
share your maths

View attachment 534978

Array sir there is no diagram. It's a seat of the pants approximation. The intention isn't to show off but to start a conversation. I was hoping to discuss how Indian SAMs would fare against this speed range. Also, it helps to put everyone on the correct level of understanding.

Veere that’s just the nature nature of this forum. Thand paa. I hope god gives us both peace and prosperity.
yeap

we have peace and prosperity in SA thanks to our 'sticks' and 'danda' aka our missile tech . you dalits only understand power and leash .. that's how we ruled you for 700 years flat

ndian think tanks and media jerk offs have gone totally bonkers here. Pakistan's tactical nuke card has made them lose all sense of rationale and mind

what they discuss on their talk shows is =

1. understanding and analyzing pak tactical nuke threat

2. how many Indian IBG's will be ' roasted' , aka how much troops and armor can india afford to lose by these tactical nukes before they roll over and capture chunks of pakistan territory

3. how much is india willing to sacrifice to counter this threat

Array sir there is no diagram. It's a seat of the pants approximation. The intention isn't to show off but to start a conversation. I was hoping to discuss how Indian SAMs would fare against this speed range. Also, it helps to put everyone on the correct level of understanding.

Go on
do it
Explain a bit more how you worked out numbers it is interesting
Well done
No need to be humble

Go on
do it
Explain a bit more how you worked out numbers it is interesting
Well done
No need to be humble

Well... OK tell me, how would you react if some Indian Raj47 type rat tried to mimic what I describe? Believe me, it is insanely, stupidly simple with a lot of guesswork and just pulling numbers out of a hat. Are you OK with having to endure Indians doing the same for the rest of your life?

Well... OK tell me, how would you react if some Indian Raj47 type rat tried to mimic what I describe? Believe me, it is insanely, stupidly simple with a lot of guesswork and just pulling numbers out of a hat. Are you OK with having to endure Indians doing the same for the rest of your life?
Don't twist the argument. Somehow you managed to 'compute' the impact angles (irrespective of the camera position) and arrived at the 'unsurprising' conclusion that a ballistic object traveling at Mach 2.6 (no idea where this came from) would accelerate to Mach 4 just because of Earth's spin.

Don't twist the argument. Somehow you managed to 'compute' the impact angles (irrespective of the camera position) and arrived at the 'unsurprising' conclusion that a ballistic object traveling at Mach 2.6 (no idea where this came from) would accelerate to Mach 4 just because of Earth's spin.

Sir jee I literally googled for various pieces of information. It's that simple, and pretty stupid.

Wouldn't a 200 kg nuke be an extremely efficient design and speaks towards mastery of designers??
Actually a 200kg for a tactical (~1kt) nuke is a pretty inefficient design, thats why I mentioned above that the payload estimations are impractical.

Sir jee I literally googled for various pieces of information. It's that simple, and pretty stupid.
Oh well, that explains it. I bow my hat to you, sir.

Last edited:
Actually a 200kg for a tactical (~1kt) nuke is a pretty inefficient design, thats why I mentioned above that the payload estimations are impractical.

Oh well, that explains it. I bow my hat to you, sir.

I shudder at the thought of your lead hat bowing down on my head at Mach 2.6 :D

Main purpose stated by our experts was the NASR was designed to destroy invading columns of enemy with in their area or closed to border with miniature nuclear devices.
But now it was stated NASR is capable of destroying coming Ballistic missiles and effective against enemy's Air defence systems.

I am just wondering NASR is Surface to Surface type of missile while to destroy ballistic missile, we need Surface to Air type of missile.

IS NASR having multiple functions ?
Please throw light....Thanks

don't let trolls hold you back.
we have some very learned forum members who go at length in explaining different technical concepts tare showing their love and celebrating their experience for all the enthusiasts. their few posts just immensely lifts the quality of entire discussion which is refreshing to see rather than the usual one liners , jibes, insults and patriotic boasts

I am genuinely impressed and interested to know more
this is what distinguishes us from one liner jibe chat groups

its a forum where we get to do more than just commenting.

so I guessed that you based your analysis on the direction of the earth rotation. obviously some general numbers of the missile of same family are searchable on the web and then you took some ques from the video.
guesswork is a starting point for any calculation and then you back it up with your analysis

no worries if you rather not go any further on that. no one can force you to do something you have no interest.

Back
Top Bottom