What's new

Pakistan Test Fires “Nasr” Missile in Salvos (VIDEO)

missile development has historically been Pakistans strong point

since the late 1970s and 1980s we invested a lot in this area

don't let trolls hold you back.
we have some very learned forum members who go at length in explaining different technical concepts tare showing their love and celebrating their experience for all the enthusiasts. their few posts just immensely lifts the quality of entire discussion which is refreshing to see rather than the usual one liners , jibes, insults and patriotic boasts

I am genuinely impressed and interested to know more
this is what distinguishes us from one liner jibe chat groups

its a forum where we get to do more than just commenting.

so I guessed that you based your analysis on the direction of the earth rotation. obviously some general numbers of the missile of same family are searchable on the web and then you took some ques from the video.
guesswork is a starting point for any calculation and then you back it up with your analysis

no worries if you rather not go any further on that. no one can force you to do something you have no interest.

If you open a private chat I can share my silly little secret.

don't let trolls hold you back.
we have some very learned forum members who go at length in explaining different technical concepts tare showing their love and celebrating their experience for all the enthusiasts. their few posts just immensely lifts the quality of entire discussion which is refreshing to see rather than the usual one liners , jibes, insults and patriotic boasts

I am genuinely impressed and interested to know more
this is what distinguishes us from one liner jibe chat groups

its a forum where we get to do more than just commenting.

so I guessed that you based your analysis on the direction of the earth rotation. obviously some general numbers of the missile of same family are searchable on the web and then you took some ques from the video.
guesswork is a starting point for any calculation and then you back it up with your analysis

no worries if you rather not go any further on that. no one can force you to do something you have no interest.
Absolutely sir
This method may be useful for a rough idea
Sir
https://sites.google.com/site/delse...tion-terminology/calculating-speed-from-video

Back
Top Bottom