What's new

Pakistan: Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Killed 4 More Shia Muslims

It's a slow genocide if one sect is targeted over and over again year after year without any provocation.

Pakistan

Pakistan has lost over 40,000 people over the last 10 years because of the war on terror.

So by your logic it is a genocide of Pakistanis?

India supported MF Hussain as well. We are not close door country like Pakistan. And you have no right to insult some religion (Ahmedi). Your faith is no different. In India Ahmedi are free to practice there religion. No one blow there Mosques.

Salman, Rushdi and Taslima has not done any thing against Indian constitution, so they are welcome in India.. We don't have blasphemy law son..

]

@Topic: Like many other matured member of PDF, you must realize that there is something wrong, which need to be corrected. The truth is Hindus extincted from Pakistan, If Pakistan won't realize the truth,Shias too will extinct like Dodo..

1. MF Hussain was driven out of India by Hindu extremists and he died in a foreign land.

2. They dont blow mosques in India they infact attack Historic Mosques and kill Muslims afterwards.

3. They infact burn Christians alive.

@Topic: We all realise that terrorists have no color no religion no creed, they kill everyone here irrespective of sect and religion.

We here as Pakistanis are victims of terrorism. And in such a situation we do not think any shia national of iranian regime can open his mouth as well as any Indian where plight of minorities is as wrost.

Period

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has lost over 40,000 people over the last 10 years because of the war on terror.

YOU DONT SEE Sunni mosques targeted, we don't see Sunni doctors targeted, we don't see Sunni scholars targeted, We don't see Sunni teachers targeted.

I've seen Sunni Sufi shrines targeted in Pakistan but that's rare.

YOU DONT SEE Sunni mosques targeted, we don't see Sunni doctors targeted, we don't see Sunni scholars targeted, We don't see Sunni teachers targeted.

But Pakistanis are being targeted, and 40,000+ of us have died.

Is this genocide?

Shia militant organisation was funded and formed by Iran followed by sunni militant organisation funded by Saudia. And your shyt is going on here in Pakistan wherein shia terrorists also killed many Sunni scholars/teachers/ and so on just as sunni terrorists killed shias.

Yes I would say its a genocide against Pakistanis .. being committed by Pakistanis? Look around yourself... its Pakistanis killing Pakistanis.

Muslims are just Muslims wether they are shia or sunni or something else
these TTP people should be treated well and Afghan border should be sealed and all migrants should be driven back to Afghanistan
Police should be trained well,armed well and slected on merit
there should be ban on raciasm and division in a religion
RIP to the deads

Yes I would say its a genocide against Pakistanis .. being committed by Pakistanis? Look around yourself... its Pakistanis killing Pakistanis.

No its your $2billion a year going to Afghanistan being put to good use.

Shia militant organisation was funded and formed by Iran followed by sunni militant organisation funded by Saudia. And your shyt is going on here in Pakistan wherein shia terrorists also killed many Sunni scholars/teachers/ and so on just as sunni terrorists killed shias.

Arabs and Iranians dance to the strings of their puppet masters.

Make life hell for everyone else.

What i find perplexing is that the OP actually thinks that it is only the shia muslims who are dying in Pakistan, wa wa wa!

No one does anything in Pakistan, they don't even care, it doesn't even get reported by the media, there are Pakistani extremists on this forum that deny a genocide is taking place, because they see the world through Sunni rule supremacy. I really hope these people are victims of this genocide one day, then they'll know how it feels, too be left out in the cold.

No one spoke up when the genocide of hindus in pakistan was happening..
Then No one spoke up when the genocide of sikhs in pakistan was happening... Then, No one spoke up when the genocide of ahmedis in pakistan was happening...
Why would anyone speak up now shia genocide is going on??

real purpose of sectarianism in Pakistan IS TO KILL AND DESTROY IRAN AND PAKISTAN SEPARATELY : AND NOT LETTING THEM UNITE AGAINST THE SAME ENEMY:you are not Irani Muslim as a muslim is never blind and he/she never takes the side with non muslims no matter how painful it becomes to live with a musim.. we here in Pakistan... have people who are funded by Saudia and Arabs to kills shias so we cannot form a non arab ajami alliance with IRan in the East of ArAbain Peninsula as this would mean an " END TO THE BEDOUIN of Najad controlling Hijaz our holly land.. and and end to Saudi and GulF sponsored slavery of Muslim world."... by the way India will be the new defenders of Hormuz strait. and the arabian sea.. they will be the defenders of this corrupt Arab regime.. as Arabs can no longer trust Pakistanis or any Muslims.. they are scared of all muslims.. look at The the employment statistics of Arabia.. Hindus in Hr and everywhere.. i mean they are exploiting the God given resources and not even employing any Muslim so he/she can benefit from these resource at a minimal level.... they are the abu jahal's//... real purpose of Pakistani sectarian killings is to kill and destroy Iran and Pakistan separately while they watch and see each other murder AND NOT LETTING THEM UNITE AGAINST THE SINGLE devil KILLING BOTH OF THEM... Tanzeem like sipah sahaba are sponsored... too bad PAkistani security agencies can't control them....i think Iran and Pakistan should work together to work on this issue... there is no sunni and shia... as our Prophet was not sunni or Shia... and ALi himself was a Muslim and not a shia or sunni.....so if you decide Islam based on your grievance than you playing in the hands of the devil.. As our Prophet peace be upon him and ALi razi Allah tala anhu.. will not be pleased with anone who split the religions into sects.. as Quran says about Jews when the splitted..God's wrath is on those people who split after and divided themselves into sects once the Deen of God arrived.... so anyone who splits us is a devil or a agent of the devil... if you have issues share with us come forward we will work together

No its your $2billion a year going to Afghanistan being put to good use.

Ahh.. yes .. I almost forgot that... Pakistanis are so gullible that they can be coached to kill each other by people they hate the most... at least they claim to hate the most.

Sunni mosques and Sunnis not getting hit in Pakistan. Can I please slap some sense in to this retard. I can't post the link, but just that one attack on mosque in Islamabad where so many kids were killed. So many times have they attacked mosques in kpk. If u don't know then its better to keep you trap shut.

What i find perplexing is that the OP actually thinks that it is only the shia muslims who are dying in Pakistan, wa wa wa!

According to their logic it does not matter when a Pakistani dies.

But when a Shia dies they have the authority to declare if their murder is legitimate or not regardless of which country they reside in. Self proclaimed ownership, deluded country, deluded people.

Certainly it's genocide of Pakistanis

real purpose of sectarianism in Pakistan IS TO KILL AND DESTROY IRAN AND PAKISTAN SEPARATELY : AND NOT LETTING THEM UNITE AGAINST THE SAME ENEMY:you are not Irani Muslim as a muslim is never blind and he/she never takes the side with non muslims no matter how painful it becomes to live with a musim.. we here in Pakistan... have people who are funded by Saudia and Arabs to kills shias so we cannot form a non arab ajami alliance with IRan in the East of ArAbain Peninsula as this would mean an " END TO THE BEDOUIN of Najad controlling Hijaz our holly land.. and and end to Saudi and GulF sponsored slavery of Muslim world."... by the way India will be the new defenders of Hormuz strait. and the arabian sea.. they will be the defenders of this corrupt Arab regime.. as Arabs can no longer trust Pakistanis or any Muslims.. they are scared of all muslims.. look at The the employment statistics of Arabia.. Hindus in Hr and everywhere.. i mean they are exploiting the God given resources and not even employing any Muslim so he/she can benefit from these resource at a minimal level.... they are the abu jahal's//... real purpose of Pakistani sectarian killings is to kill and destroy Iran and Pakistan separately while they watch and see each other murder AND NOT LETTING THEM UNITE AGAINST THE SINGLE devil KILLING BOTH OF THEM... Tanzeem like sipah sahaba are sponsored... too bad PAkistani security agencies can't control them....i think Iran and Pakistan should work together to work on this issue... there is no sunni and shia... as our Prophet was not sunni or Shia... and ALi himself was a Muslim and not a shia or sunni.....so if you decide Islam based on your grievance than you playing in the hands of the devil.. As our Prophet peace be upon him and ALi razi Allah tala anhu.. will not be pleased with anone who split the religions into sects.. as Quran says about Jews when the splitted..God's wrath is on those people who split after and divided themselves into sects once the Deen of God arrived.... so anyone who splits us is a devil or a agent of the devil... if you have issues share with us come forward we will work together

Sentences, paragraphs - I mean as a mercy to your readers, pleez

Back
Top Bottom