What's new

Pakistan: Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Killed 4 More Shia Muslims

By the way it is still not confirmed if Iranian gal is a gal or a guy, so be careful scratching her.his back.. :P

How does it matter whether iranigirl2 is gal or a guy?

What has occurred is heinous terrorist act and people should condemn it.

By being aggressive you can shut us down, but can you, being aggressive, prevent the heinous terrorist acts from occurring in future or can you change your country future for good? Think...

Of course I know about the Saudi/Qatar are funding anti shia militancy in Pakistan. I'm just amazed most Sunni Pakistanis don't care or even as far as deny there is a slow genocide.

You can use google. search "Sunni members of Iranian parliament", they are not important to me, I memorize their names.

You seem to waste too much time on what happens in other countries might as well waste some on ur own.

i don't know who made you a General ... i guess the puppets whose mind you control....i havn't seen your other posts but if this is how your mindset represent .. you should be banned from this site ..... this forum is in no way a place to humilate islam ... we are bad muslims yes... but don't you ever ever say anything against islam .. you dumb fool... what it has to do with Islam....... watch the movie the 13th warrior to see the real face of europe before islam entered the peninsula.... the West you follow would not bath drink and spit in same bowl...... tell me historically what jews were doing and what happened to them or what Christians were doing and what happened to them.. any by the way present Christianity is a hybrid of Greek and roman pagan-ology ... ... so does it mean that the original Torah was Wrong or Bible was wrong... we are bad muslims... we might not be muslims and might not be registered in the books which the angels carry... we are only admirers of islam you can say or whose forefathers were once muslim.... our animal nature belongth to the religions we were following before islam ... ours is culture and we label it as islam.... SO DON'T YOU UTTER A SINGLE WORD AGAINST ISLAM.. let me say this clearly and bluntly...no religion makes scientifically than ISLAM... tell me what logic is there in christanity... that GOd decided to have a son all of a sudden and before that it was blasphemy to associate anyone with him ( as Christians follow old testament too where moses abraham and all prophets of jews preached this).. and God became helpless to change his PRIME RULE.. if he really wants to save humanity he can just wipe of hell or he can forgive all humans... but logically what is the point of shutting all this off... than what was the purpose of all of this... and justice wise tell me how would you like that if i kill and you be hanged for my killing ... some one else rape and you be beaten and chopped.... so basically the Jesus you made up is saying Go ahead you kill you rape you destroy the entire planet and i will make sure that you go to heaven ... as i will take all your sins and i will die for all your evil deeds.... so is it the religion of GOD i mean to say the present pagan-ology of Europe or is it the religion of the DEVIL... to set European barbarians free on all of the human race..... same righteous culture was responsible for the massacre of jews... and jews are so confused that europeans killed them for centuries and ... jews .. whom they are taking their revenge from ... lol MUSLIMS... it is like when your mom beats you and you beat your younger brother as he is weak to defend himself...histocially muslims always protected the jews... read the facts about crusaded and Spanish inquisition.... islam has nothing to do with all this you dumb of mind and logic... it has to do with us the followers and you the devil who barbarically plan and divide all people on earth in the name of peace... read quran what it says about the barbarians like you... it says that: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."11 Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.12 And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.13..And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."14 [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly15... quran surah Baqarah verse 11 to 15

How does it matter whether iranigirl2 is gal or a guy?

What has occurred is heinous terrorist act and people should condemn it.

By being aggressive you can shut us down, but can you, being aggressive, prevent the heinous terrorist acts from occurring in future or can you change your country future for good? Think...

I am sure no one ever thought u on how to mind your own business.

The total number of Shia killed as per independent estimates is over 21,000 which includes several thousand children and professionals

For decades Shia Muslims have been killed in Pakistan and the issue has either been pushed under the carpet or obfuscated using blanket terms such as ‘sectarian violence’. Both the print and the electronic media have on purpose hidden the Shia identity of the victims. The victims are often reported as mere ‘afraad’ [persons] randomly killed, not targeted for their faith.

Most Pakistanis have been silent on the issue, not uttering a word as if speaking for the Shia will make them a Shia. However, they do have time and energy to protest for Palestinians, Burmese or Syrians. The civil society and activists on social media, or otherwise, hesitate to use the word Shia – apparently they condemn the bloodshed but are shy of using the word Shia, like the mainstream media. This does not help. This is rather part of the problem.

read more: Pakistan

and you dont know their names even.

good by the way they wrote a letter to your prez about secterian discrimination against sunnis

It don't care that's not high on Khomeini agenda. Lol

trust me you are sick......you required treatment.....

lol future challenge will be food.......water ect.....pl come out with this religious think...nothing is gonna to help

trust me your are sick

bwahahahaha then go and provide food and water to your bharatis instead of accomodating maloons from other countries

and oh above all if its not religion tell your pundits and high cast hindus not to waste food at mandirs save it for future

I am sure no one ever thought u on how to mind your own business.

This is an open forum. If members on PDF start minding their own business, this forum will be closed in days. I think Asim and Webmaster might not agree with you on your "mind you own business" thing.

India supports every maloon who abuse Islam.

The example is Sulman rushdi and taslima the maloons so no wonder if ahmedis are considered muslims in hindu land.

after all ahemdis origin is india with british money

India supported MF Hussain as well. We are not close door country like Pakistan. And you have no right to insult some religion (Ahmedi). Your faith is no different. In India Ahmedi are free to practice there religion. No one blow there Mosques.

Salman, Rushdi and Taslima has not done any thing against Indian constitution, so they are welcome in India.. We don't have blasphemy law son..

@Topic: Like many other matured member of PDF, you must realize that there is something wrong, which need to be corrected. The truth is Hindus extincted from Pakistan, If Pakistan won't realize the truth,Shias too will extinct like Dodo..

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I know about the Saudi/Qatar are funding anti shia militancy in Pakistan. I'm just amazed most Sunni Pakistanis don't care or even as far as deny there is a slow genocide.

I am glad that you are also aware of this.

There is no "slow genocide". There is militancy yes, but this does not constitute a genocide, that is a very strong word so I would urge you to rephrase if you wish to be treated seriously on here.

People are dying in Pakistan for all sorts of reasons, their sect being one of them.

Look what has happened to Syria, taken to chaos very quickly. They have been trying this with Pakistan for more than a decade but we are a tough cookie to crack, it won't be easy for them.

So now that you know reality, stop pointing fingers at everyone and gives us your opinion on the solutions.

India supported MF Hussain as well. We are not close door country like Pakistan. And you have no right to insult some religion (Ahmedi). Your faith is no different. In India Ahmedi are free to practice there religion. No one blow there Mosques.

Salman, Rushdi and Taslima has not done any thing against Indian constitution, so they are welcome in India.. We don't have blasphemy law son..

@Topic: Like many other matured member of PDF, you must realize that there is something wrong, which need to be corrected. The truth is Hindus extincted from Pakistan, If Pakistan won't realize the truth,Shias too will extinct like Dodo..

You funded Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.

You are morally bankrupt as a nation. Go deal with your Kashmir genocide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad that you are also aware of this.

There is no "slow genocide". There is militancy yes, but this does not constitute a genocide, that is a very strong word so I would urge you to rephrase if you wish to be treated seriously on here.

People are dying in Pakistan for all sorts of reasons, their sect being one of them.

Look what has happened to Syria, taken to chaos very quickly. They have been trying this with Pakistan for more than a decade but we are a tough cookie to crack, it won't be easy for them.

So now that you know reality, stop pointing fingers at everyone and gives us your opinion on the solutions.

It's a slow genocide if one sect is targeted over and over again year after year without any provocation.

http://www.viewpointonline.net/pakistans-shia-genocide-101.html

i don't know who made you a General ... i guess the puppets whose mind you control....i havn't seen your other posts but if this is how your mindset represent .. you should be banned from this site ..... this forum is in no way a place to humilate islam ... we are bad muslims yes... but don't you ever ever say anything against islam .. you dumb fool... what it has to do with Islam....... watch the movie the 13th warrior to see the real face of europe before islam entered the peninsula.... the West you follow would not bath drink and spit in same bowl...... tell me historically what jews were doing and what happened to them or what Christians were doing and what happened to them.. any by the way present Christianity is a hybrid of Greek and roman pagan-ology ... ... so does it mean that the original Torah was Wrong or Bible was wrong... we are bad muslims... we might not be muslims and might not be registered in the books which the angels carry... we are only admirers of islam you can say or whose forefathers were once muslim.... our animal nature belongth to the religions we were following before islam ... ours is culture and we label it as islam.... SO DON'T YOU UTTER A SINGLE WORD AGAINST ISLAM.. let me say this clearly and bluntly...no religion makes scientifically than ISLAM... tell me what logic is there in christanity... that GOd decided to have a son all of a sudden and before that it was blasphemy to associate anyone with him ( as Christians follow old testament too where moses abraham and all prophets of jews preached this).. and God became helpless to change his PRIME RULE.. if he really wants to save humanity he can just wipe of hell or he can forgive all humans... but logically what is the point of shutting all this off... than what was the purpose of all of this... and justice wise tell me how would you like that if i kill and you be hanged for my killing ... some one else rape and you be beaten and chopped.... so basically the Jesus you made up is saying Go ahead you kill you rape you destroy the entire planet and i will make sure that you go to heaven ... as i will take all your sins and i will die for all your evil deeds.... so is it the religion of GOD i mean to say the present pagan-ology of Europe or is it the religion of the DEVIL... to set European barbarians free on all of the human race..... same righteous culture was responsible for the massacre of jews... and jews are so confused that europeans killed them for centuries and ... jews .. whom they are taking their revenge from ... lol MUSLIMS... it is like when your mom beats you and you beat your younger brother as he is weak to defend himself...histocially muslims always protected the jews... read the facts about crusaded and Spanish inquisition.... islam has nothing to do with all this you dumb of mind and logic... it has to do with us the followers and you the devil who barbarically plan and divide all people on earth in the name of peace... read quran what it says about the barbarians like you... it says that: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."11 Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.12 And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.13..And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."14 [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly15... quran surah Baqarah verse 11 to 15
good one................................

Back
Top Bottom