What's new

Pakistan: Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Killed 4 More Shia Muslims

1. MF Hussain was driven out of India by Hindu extremists and he died in a foreign land.

2. They dont blow mosques in India they infact attack Historic Mosques and kill Muslims afterwards.

3. They infact burn Christians alive.

@Topic: We all realise that terrorists have no color no religion no creed, they kill everyone here irrespective of sect and religion.

We here as Pakistanis are victims of terrorism. And in such a situation we do not think any shia national of iranian regime can open his mouth as well as any Indian where plight of minorities is as wrost.

Period

1. Have you heard the word "Self Exile", Do you know the meaning of this word? Indian Govt had given full assurance of MF Hussain safety.
2. If you capture my land and make your home, it won't become your home. That was our land, Barbaric animal Baboor had destroyed our temple. And aftermath was riot, both community suffered loss.
3. Yes they burnt him alive and they are paying for it, The culprit are in jail (as per Indian law). In India criminals are caught and tried under law.

All you talking is stupid illogical rant.. Does so called prosecution of Muslim in India reduced Muslims ???

The first step of correcting something is to accepting it. Accept it (Like other Pakistani members) and try to change Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Have you heard the word "Self Exile", Do you know the meaning of this word? Indian Govt had given full assurance of MF Hussain safety.
2. If you capture my land and make your home, it won't become your home. That was our land, Barbaric animal Baboor had destroyed our temple. And aftermath was riot, both community suffered loss.
3. Yes they burnt him alive and they are paying for it, The culprit are in jail (as per Indian law). In India criminals are caught and tried under law.

All you talking is stupid illogical rant.. Does so called prosecution of Muslim in India reduced Muslims ???

The first step of correcting something is to accepting it. Accept it (Like other Pakistani members) and try to change Pakistan.

Self-exile due to fear of assassination at the hands of terrorist hindu organisations.

and NO i am not ranting.

Oh wait babooor was an Indian Mughal :P :P

General you just like to play with words is that what you good with.. perhaps you lost your real weapon or maybe you never had one.. you can never face the truth as you are a weak of heart....so some people in India GANG RAPED A WOMAN: and i WOULD LABEL IT " foreign tourist with nice white skin especially females" enjoy INDIA... OR YOU IN BRITAIN Burned a Muslim mosque which the western and Our media never reported.... and i would say : THIS IS BRITAIN : ENJOY English hospitality.... you just have darkness in your heart and your hate for islam makes you so disgraceful that you vomit all your evil out

for you there is no mercy written for you

YOU DONT SEE Sunni mosques targeted, we don't see Sunni doctors targeted, we don't see Sunni scholars targeted, We don't see Sunni teachers targeted.
I've seen Sunni Sufi shrines targeted in Pakistan but that's rare.

To be very honest ,you are the most hate filled ,ill informed member here at the forum.Even the isreali guys here are less ignorant then you.You need help !
Please get this into your head , ttp> takfiri >believe that all sects (shia ,sufi ,hanfi) except their are kafirs
You go on to say that shia are being victimized lol , Current president SHIA ,former prime minister yousaf raza gilani how served for four years SHIA.Former speaker of the national assembly Fahmida mirza was also shia .Founder of our country Muhammed Ali Jinnah was Shia ,Top Generals such as Mushaf Ali Mir, Yahya Khan(dictator) , Muhammad Musa and Iskander Mirza were all shia .So there is no bias towards shia in pakistan.

About sunni shrines ,data darbar is one the most sacred sunni shrines
Thirty five killed at Data Darbar blast – The Express Tribune

about sunni scholars

Dr Sarfraz Naeemi ,one of the top sunni ulema in pakistan ,killed by ttp in lahore suicide attack
others
Dr. Mufti Nizam al-Din Shamzai

Mawlana Yusuf Ludhianwi Shahid

Mawlana Haq Nawaz Jhangwi

Mufti Muhammad Jamil Khan

Dr. Habib Allah Mukhtar

'Allamah Azam Tariq

Mawlana Zia al-Rahman Faruqi

Mawlana Muhammad Abd Allah Shahid

Mawlana Hassan Jan

Mufti Atiq al-Rahman

Mawlana Isar al-Qasmi

'Allamah Ali Sher Haydari

Mufti Saeed Ahamd Jalalpuri

Mawlana Ihsan Ilahi Zahir

so please go take your persian ego and your ayatollah romanticism somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom