What's new

Pakistan: Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Killed 4 More Shia Muslims

bwahahahahahah oh not again the indian propaganda wheel.

And Indian hindus has no right to speak about minorities in other countries please first look within and provide some rights to your own low cast hindus

Rather than laughing loud, can you please post the census of 1947 and 2000?

Indian So called Dalits: in last 50 years there condition have radically improved. There is strong Anti-castism act, which often used if some one does bad things. Dalits are promoted with monetary benefits, So called lower caste can get free education in any govt organisation. In short being (so called) low caste in India has more benefit. Social upliftment have come all the way . And most important They have right to live

Lets see.. terrorists don't walk around free in India and kill religious minorities for 30 years every single day. I rather live in a safe country than a country that doesn't even care about its own citizens...

Iran cares about its own citizens ? :))) and Iran doesnt curb its Sunni minority's rights.

And oh by the way terrorists very much roam free in India its been many decades the Sikh Genocide victim families are still seeking justice.

Gujrat genocide of Muslims is still fresh in minds

Orrissa massacar of Christians is still remembered.

exactly what terrorists do. You kill and then blame the victim for your shameful acts of terror.

What victims you fool, don't drag your zoroatanian ***** into the business of my country. The victims are Pakistani, and we all suffer. But if u want to paint them in sec colors then fook off. What rights do minorities have in Iran. Sunnis are the most
discriminated against. And I showed u a proof of it as well. You guys actively support
tyranny against Sunnis, and then lecture us on equality. Oh and for your beloved India go Google gujrat massacres and u will see how safe they are.

Isn't this ABNA same news source which published a report saying that a 5 member family was killed for being Shia & later turned out that they were killed by their own family member over property dispute.....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/260051-family-couple-their-kids-killed-over-property.html

:))) Some iranian shia propagandists and false falgger "iranians" ;) love to spread lies and poke their nose like Indians in our internal affairs.

Iran cares about its own citizens ? :))) and Iran doesnt curb its Sunni minority's rights.

And oh by the way terrorists very much roam free in India its been many decades the Sikh Genocide victim families are still seeking justice.

Gujrat genocide of Muslims is still fresh in minds

Orrissa massacar of Christians is still remembered.
Don't waste your time with this creature, this thing us racist to the core. The only way we could be good for her was if we all become Shia or Hindu.

If I was a Pakistani, I would seek Asylum in India! Im not kidding.

When Jinna (the person responsible of partition of India, along with Nehru) asked Ajim's (Richest Indian, world 5th riochest man) father to join Pakistan. Ajim Premji Father rejected his offer, He felt safe in Multicultural India rather than Sunii majority Pakistan..

In India Ahmedis are Muslims...

Don't waste your time with this creature, this thing us racist to the core. The only way we could be good for her was if we all become Shia or Hindu.

Irani shia scums are the biggest contributors to the secterian violence in Pakistan along with Saudi scum.

So an iranian doesnt have the right to open his or her mouth about our internal matters.

Above all in Iran the irani regime is suffocating Sunni minority in the worst way.

They should be taken to task for discrimination against Iranian Sunnis

When Jinna (the person responsible of partition of India, along with Nehru) asked Ajim's (Richest Indian, world 5th riochest man) father to join Pakistan. Ajim Premji Father rejected his offer, He felt safe in Multicultural India rather than Sunii majority Pakistan..

India supports every maloon who abuse Islam.

The example is Sulman rushdi and taslima the maloons so no wonder if ahmedis are considered muslims in hindu land.

after all ahemdis origin is india with british money

Irani shia scums are the biggest contributors to the secterian violence in Pakistan along with Saudi scum.

So an iranian doesnt have the right to open his or her mouth about our internal matters.

Above all in Iran the irani regime is suffocating Sunni minority in the worst way.

They should be taken to task for discrimination against Iranian Sunnis

Tell me about it, I posted a vid of their clergy openly asking for the gov in Iran to put a quota on Sunnis for the number of kids they could have. What I got for it was this same ***** calling Pakistan a chithole, and an infraction for telling this creature the way it is. Freedom of speech is one thing but these retards get to push the envelope a little too far, and get to get away with it too.

In my country we have some religious minorities that suffer like Bahais from discrimination and prosecution.

But our Sunnis are not bombed in their homes, mosques, they are not killed, there is no Sunni genocide..

Instead all the terrorists attacks have been our Sunni minority against the Shia majority.

These Pakistanis live in total denial.

No one does anything in Pakistan, they don't even care, it doesn't even get reported by the media, there are Pakistani extremists on this forum that deny a genocide is taking place, because they see the world through Sunni rule supremacy. I really hope these people are victims of this genocide one day, then they'll know how it feels, too be left out in the cold.
i agree with you.....unless until they will not go through ....they will not realised

RIP.................

Thank you.

The Pakistani members are comparing a slow genocide of Shia muslims to some stupid Shia comedian cleric in Iran talking about how Sunnis have so many kids... It's unbelievable how inhumane they are... You can't even compare the two.

They hate the minorities so much they don't even want to admit that they are getting killed daily.

India supports every maloon who abuse Islam.

The example is Sulman rushdi and taslima the maloons so no wonder if ahmedis are considered muslims in hindu land.

after all ahemdis origin is india with british money

trust me you are sick......you required treatment.....

lol future challenge will be food.......water ect.....pl come out with this religious think...nothing is gonna to help

trust me your are sick

Back
Top Bottom