What's new

Pakistan: Terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba Killed 4 More Shia Muslims

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Karachi: Syed Fazal Shah martyred by terrorists after abduction

Armed militants of Tehreek-e-Taliban on Monday gunned down a Shiite Muslim in Karachi after a brutal torture.

The militants of banned terrorist outfit of Tehreek-e-Taliban Karachi along with the local Baloch terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba on yesterday night (Sunday) abducted Syed Fazal Shah from the Ghazi Town area of Malir adjacent with Baloch locality and Wahabi seminary.

Later, on Monday morning the brutally tortured and gunshot body of Syed Fazal Shah was found from the boundaries of Ghazi Town area adjacent with Baloch locality. He was the member of local Zuljunnah Committee and active member of Ghazi Town Matami Sangat.

The genocide of Shiite Muslims have been witnessed in the country from last three decades in the patronage of Pakistan Civil and Army establishment. Thousands of Shia elders, notables, professionals and leaders were gunned down by the American and Saudi sponsored terrorists in Pakistan.

Shiite man Raja Nadeem Chakwali martyred in Karachi

The Armed militants of Sipah-e-Sahaba on Monday shot martyred a Shia Shop keeper at Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi on broad day light.

Raja Nadeem Chakwali, a Shia Shopkeeper of Poultry Shop at Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 6 was critically wounded in an attack of armed militants of notorious Sipah-e-Sahaba when three long beard terrorists on Honda CG 125 motorcycle opened the fire on Raja Nadeem at his poultry shop and escaped from the scene.

Raja Nadeem Chakwali has succumbed martyrdom at local hospital at Gulshan-e-Iqbal. He received five bullets on his chest and neck. He was only bread earner of his family.

The eye witness informed that the three long beard terrorists on Honda CG 125 motorcycle were opened the fire on Raja Nadeem Chakwali. The eye witness claimed that the terrorists were pukhtoons by identity.

Terrorists attack funeral procession of a Shia martyr in Karachi

The terrorists opened fire upon the funeral procession on a Shia martyr on main super highway leaving many Shiites inured on Tuesday.

Nadeem Abbas son of Sajid Ali was shot martyred on Monday and his funeral prayer was held at Mehfil-e-Shah-e-Khorasan. Then, the body was being taken to Wadi-e-Hussain (AS) graveyard for burial. The motorcade was on way when the terrorists of pro-takfiri party opened fire upon the Shiites.

After the firing, the police have arrested some Shia youths. The Shiites staged a sit-in near toll plaza to protest against the attack.

Another injured of Peshawar mosque suicidal attack embraced martyrdom

Nadeem Abbas who was injured in suicidal attack on Friday prayer in a Shia mosque in Peshawar succumbed to fatal wounds at hospital on Tuesday.

Nadeem Abbas son of Imran Hussain was seriously wounded in the suicidal attack on Friday prayer congregation in Jamia Arif al Hussaini Peshawar last Friday. Many others embraced martyrdom on the spot.

The martyr Nadeem Abbas originally belonged to Chakwal Punjab and his body was taken to Chakwal for burial. The martyr was the only male child of Imran Hussain who now has three daughters.

Shia parties and leaders have condemned the loss of life of an innocent Shiite. They demanded that the terrorists be hanged publicly. They demanded that the mastermind of the suicidal attack be arrested and be awarded capital punishment.

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=433791

1947 , West- Pakistan Hindu -9-11% East Pakistan Hindu 19-20%
2000, West- Pakistan Hindu -<2% East Pakistan Hindu 4-5%

2000 West- Pakistan Shia 10-20%
2050 West Pakistan Shia ?????

A Shia can tell better...

No one does anything in Pakistan, they don't even care, it doesn't even get reported by the media, there are Pakistani extremists on this forum that deny a genocide is taking place, because they see the world through Sunni rule supremacy. I really hope these people are victims of this genocide one day, then they'll know how it feels, too be left out in the cold.

Things are picking up pace all over, sectarian violence in Egypt, in Pakistan, terror attacks in Chna, fear of civil war in Egypt and Jordan and lebanon -- Isn't islam great?

Well what can one say my friend, Hitler was a great Catholic.

This is a 30 year old slow and painful Genocide. It never stopped for it to pick up.

With invovlment of outsiders using insiders.

Grand strategic game is indeed slow and painful genocide

Well what can one say my friend, Hitler was a great Catholic.

And Muse's mentors from USA are greater for funding/supporting Al-Qaeda terrorists against Syria openly

1947 , West- Pakistan Hindu -9-11% East Pakistan Hindu 19-20%
2000, West- Pakistan Hindu -<2% East Pakistan Hindu 4-5%

2000 West- Pakistan Shia 10-20%
2050 West Pakistan Shia ?????

A Shia can tell better...

bwahahahahahah oh not again the indian propaganda wheel.

And Indian hindus has no right to speak about minorities in other countries please first look within and provide some rights to your own low cast hindus

If I was a Pakistani, I would seek Asylum in India! Im not kidding.

If you are an Iranian really and still you dint seek asylum in USA then i doubt you could do so if you were from any other nationality.

bwahahahahahah oh not again the indian propaganda wheel.

And Indian hindus has no right to speak about minorities in other countries please first look within and provide some rights to your own low cast hindus

If you are an Iranian really and still you dint seek asylum in USA then i doubt you could do so if you were from any other nationality.

Lets see.. terrorists don't walk around free in India and kill religious minorities for 30 years every single day. I rather live in a safe country than a country that doesn't even care about its own citizens...

If I was a Pakistani, I would seek Asylum in India! Im not kidding.
Are you seriously that retarded, fix your own damn country first. And also do read into the history of Shia Sunni conflict in Pakistan, as you have been told a billion times before that it started after the Iranian rev, and Khomeini was the one who played a great part in it. Still like a retard you keep on spewing the same ***** over and over.

Are you seriously that retarded, fix your own damn country first. And also do read into the history of Shia Sunni conflict in Pakistan, as you have been told a billion times before that it started after the Iranian rev, and Khomeini was the one who played a great part in it. Still like a retard you keep on spewing the same ***** over and over.

exactly what terrorists do. You kill and then blame the victim for your shameful acts of terror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_in_Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom