What's new

Shia cleric Allama Nasir Abbas shot dead in Lahore

988818_264434350373444_2109705912_n.jpg

Mubarik ho Musalamano ! Dekho Tolerance, Harmony aur Peace ka peghaam, Muhabbat se bharpoor aur bhe boht si posts is page par mojood hain, dekh lo SSP walay boht peaceful log hain, aisay hi log un k baray mein Jhoot boltay rehtay hain.

Is this a true page? If it is, then how difficult it is in this day & age to apprehend those behind maintaining this page?

This is pathetic state of affairs. Pakistan must act smartly to grab these devils.

business as usual. having a wrong sir name can be lethal if you are a doctor, a judge, a cleric, a teacher, professor

Why the hell cant I disagree with you ? :what:

It is about time we all (Sunnis, Shias etc. etc) realize that mixing religion and politics, or mixing religion with government is the most terrible thing in the world, especially in countries and regions with diverse population.
You trying to start a feud , Freudian ?

Rest in Peace .

Not merely Shias, both Shias and Sunnis. Don't deliberately overlook the obvious to create a false impression.

On topic, Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.

he is not off but you ar right too
problem at hand is that the killers are out of control now, fearless and so sure of themselves

killing shias is a core takfiri ideology and is hard wired into them you cant reason with them or talk them out of it. hence they even justify raping women and beheading children when they ambush shia travellers and pilgrims.

just a little hint, few years ago when they had encircled a shia community in Kurram Agency they stopped the trucks bringing supplies to the village under siege and then killed the bus drivers and burnt their corpses along the trucks, the poor drivers were not even shias but were sent by the government to help the community.

now we cant live in denial and get angry because our Hindu & Christian fellow members will point at our dark sides and our skeletons. time has gone beyond the theological debate of whether shias are right or wrong and whether their systematic killing is an outside sponsored by friends and foes or is it inside job of agencies and their proxies, the very fabric of the federation is at stake. Pakistan was broken already on the bases of ethnicity, now it will be on the bases of faith.

the sunni Beralvis who are next in line of target by these terrorists got a taster in Sawat where graves of their elders and saints were desecrated and their bodies dragged on the roads (I dare any pro taliban apologist to justify it in Islam).

the Lashker Jhangvi is known to have been planning to storm the tomb of Jinnah, kill all guards and people there and then raid the grave, exhume the remains of Jinnah and then burn or drag it because ... you guessed it... our founder was a shia... unthinkable yes? they have repeatedly done this to our military bases and done that to the graves of the saints across Pakistan. what chance do you think a handful of Navy sailors have against a well planned attack of these fiends?

Is this a true page? If it is, then how difficult it is in this day & age to apprehend those behind maintaining this page?

This is pathetic state of affairs. Pakistan must act smartly to grab these devils.

State cannot apprehend

-- If Sunni extremists are hidden in Sunni homes and supported in the name of Islam
-- If Shia extremists are hidden in Shia homes and supported in the name of Islam

This is not too different from the way

-- TTP terrorists are hidden in Jamati homes and supported in the name of Islam

In all these cases, State becomes helpless if the very citizens destroy it from within.

So helpless that our sensitive bases, our ISI and our FIA offices are no longer safe from attacks and bombings.

The rot has gone to the core of our society.

And

State cannot fix it by putting bandaid on one wound or the other.

Our state and society must be cleansed of the cancer if we want to see the real change.

Peace

he is not off but you ar right too
problem at hand is that the killers are out of control now, fearless and so sure of themselves

killing shias is a core takfiri ideology and is hard wired into them you cant reason with them or talk them out of it. hence they even justify raping women and beheading children when they ambush shia travellers and pilgrims.

just a little hint, few years ago when they had encircled a shia community in Kurram Agency they stopped the trucks bringing supplies to the village under siege and then killed the bus drivers and burnt their corpses along the trucks, the poor drivers were not even shias but were sent by the government to help the community.

now we cant live in denial and get angry because our Hindu & Christian fellow members will point at our dark sides and our skeletons. time has gone beyond the theological debate of whether shias are right or wrong and whether their systematic killing is an outside sponsored by friends and foes or is it inside job of agencies and their proxies, the very fabric of the federation is at stake. Pakistan was broken already on the bases of ethnicity, now it will be on the bases of faith.

the sunni Beralvis who are next in line of target by these terrorists got a taster in Sawat where graves of their elders and saints were desecrated and their bodies dragged on the roads (I dare any pro taliban apologist to justify it in Islam).

the Lashker Jhangvi is known to have been planning to storm the tomb of Jinnah, kill all guards and people there and then raid the grave, exhume the remains of Jinnah and then burn or drag it because ... you guessed it... our founder was a shia... unthinkable yes? they have repeatedly done this to our military bases and done that to the graves of the saints across Pakistan. what chance do you think a handful of Navy sailors have against a well planned attack of these fiends?

I never denied that Shias were being targetted i just said not only Shias in fact much more Sunnis are being killed than Shias. I don't want it to become a Shia Sunni thing since i happen to know there are extremist elements who are hell bent on capitalising on such feuds. I am not even getting into any such debate of who believes what and who doesn't. Half of my family is Shia and i have lived with Shias all my life so i know better about how threatened they feel or whom they feel is targetting them. If we don't want what happened in Iraq we have to stop feeding these Shia vs Sunni campaigns and just focus on protecting our people. Nobody becomes safe by chanting a few slogans against so and so, protecting the masses and uniting them is the only option that would get us out of this mess.

State cannot apprehend

-- If Sunni extremists are hidden in Sunni homes and supported in the name of Islam
-- If Shia extremists are hidden in Shia homes and supported in the name of Islam

friend we can get these shia and sunni terrorists very easy. most of them are known by our security agencies. if Bhutto and Khar could have beutiful women picked up whenever they wanted then why cant we do the same to these terrorists?

state has to be ruthless to enforce its law. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA set the example straight away by declaring war against Zakat evaders it wasnt just Islam but enforcement of the state law.

if the people cant make difficult decisions then they should step aside and make way for those that can make these decisions and get on the job before someone else comes in and does that for us.

If we don't want what happened in Iraq we have to stop feeding these Shia vs Sunni campaigns and just focus on protecting out people. Nobody becomes safe by chanting a few slogans against so and so, protecting the masses and uniting them is the only option that would get us out of this mess.

this is what our internal and external enemies have failed to do to us. we have lived and died together. like yourself we have many people who are of different sects, in my own family we have Beralvi, Deobandi and shia members who live together and respect each other (respect , far better than tolerate) and all this recent carnage has not affected their mutual respect.

there are some scum bastards I give you that, but they are everywhere, for every good person there will be hardcore hatred filled scum who live to hate and its such a universal human trait that its free from the bounds of race, colour, timeline, sect, faith, belief or political inclination.

what we need is to bring these hatemongers and haters to their senses saying that go ahead and air your venom but only verbal and contained. just like the racist parties of the west, they vent their hypocrite views but they dont go chopping and blowing people off they dont like.

Last edited:
friend we can get these shia and sunni terrorists very easy. most of them are known by our security agencies. if Bhutto and Khar could have beutiful women picked up whenever they wanted then why cant we do the same to these terrorists?

state has to be ruthless to enforce its law. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA set the example straight away by declaring war against Zakat evaders it wasnt just Islam but enforcement of the state law.

if the people cant make difficult decisions then they should step aside and make way for those that can make these decisions and get on the job before someone else comes in and does that for us.

Oh Irfan Bhai

I respect your opinion.

But you must see that our state did try to be ruthless against Islamists so many times. Take the case of Lal masjid goons.

But our society and our media quickly made the Islamist goons as heros and our army as enemy.

How many remember Col Islam as true shaeed and his two yateem kids and his widowed wife with fond memories and respect

How many of us consider pig Ghazi as hero.

you be the judge.

Our forking national assembly offers fatiha as a group when pigs like bin fing laden are sent to hell.

Our forking Jamatias consider Mehsud as true Shaheed

Then how on earth we be Abu Bakr

how?

Peace

p.s. Please do not bring Abu bakr's examples. They belong to different times and differnt societies. When it comes to safety and stability vs. anarchy in the state, our Khalifa Rashideen do not give us a very good example. So many of them were assassinated on the job. But then I said theirs were different times.

Back
Top Bottom