What's new

Pakistan teenage sisters shot dead because they were DANCING Check out all

:what: posting pics of victims is bad when comes to India ? and good when comes to Pakistan.

wow what an indian logic.

and oh dont talk about rain and dances your tamil shamil record is not good either
The girl's pic is on the UK news site. what are you gonna do about it?

Different Angle:

Step brother would have killed them for property...

Honor (horror) killing is worst part of south Asian society... we need to get rid of it. If it hurt your honour, disown your kids, why killing them?

what and idiotic thing to say by you.

girls' video while dancing going viral and killed is something for you an OK affair and does not amount to any crime against her modesty of whatever and posting pic of Indian rape victim is something NOT OK for you.

the girl got murdered. murder is not taking away her modesty. You honor her by posting her picture. r@pe and murder are two very different crimes.

what and idiotic thing to say by you.

girls' video while dancing going viral and killed is something for you an OK affair and does not amount to any crime against her modesty of whatever and posting pic of Indian rape victim is something NOT OK for you.

Girl's video going on yourtube, is illegal if it was without her consent. However if she herself was ok with it, I dont see any illegality. The resulting murder is surely illegal. Disclosure of Rape victims' identity while the case is sub judice is anyway illegal, with or without consent.

Can we just move on from this...?

RIP... No matter what this act is not right... i dont know what we have to do to teach these people. schools isnt working as we have to change their mindset that everything doesnot have to lead to shooting and killing.

Tribal honor and rules, aren't those areas that fall under the lawless tribal belt?

Absolutely!! It's not only matter of Pakistan. It happens a lot in India as well. Strict strict rules and ultimate punishment required to curb them.

I don't remember any Indian girl getting shot dead for dancing.

I saw this attack on the news when it happened . Women drinking alchol in a pub were pushed. shoved and slapped.

vs women shot dead for dancing.

Not comparable. No.

Both acts were evil , but the degree of evilness was much higher in the latter one.

Mangalore pub attack was act of evil, same was shooting of the girls due to dancing. You consider the degree to be higher becase it took away their lives. So definitely it's higher and the culprits should be hanged.

What I mean to say this kind of incidents are common in India as well and we need to take care of that. Probably no one was shot for dancing but were killed due to numerous other reasons and you can't deny that.

We won't be able to take care of the incident which happened in Pakistan but we have to take care of incidents that happen in India. I posted the link to make it an eye opener for all and not to start an India Pakistan fight.

Recent Examples -

Teenaged girl shot dead in Delhi's Munirka area, father suspects role of relative - Indian Express

Woman burnt to death for dowry, husband held - Indian Express

Mangalore pub attack was act of evil, same was shooting of the girls due to dancing. You consider the degree to be higher becase it took away their lives. So definitely it's higher and the culprits should be hanged.

What I mean to say this kind of incidents are common in India as well and we need to take care of that. Probably no one was shot for dancing but were killed due to numerous other reasons and you can't deny that.

We won't be able to take care of the incident which happened in Pakistan but we have to take care of incidents that happen in India. I posted the link to make it an eye opener for all and not to start an India Pakistan fight.

Recent Examples -

Teenaged girl shot dead in Delhi's Munirka area, father suspects role of relative - Indian Express

Woman burnt to death for dowry, husband held - Indian Express

Indeed , I never denied that women in India too get killed for reasons of honour .

It was your statement - "It happens a lot in India as well" (Dancing girls getting killed) , that I was addressing.

I was saying this because dancing, both for males and females is a part of Indian culture unlike in Pakistan.

Indeed , I never denied that women in India too get killed for reasons of honour .

It was your statement - "It happens a lot on India as well" , that I was addressing.

yes it happens and we should take care of that. And this is my statement. We should have strictest laws for these criminals. Probably hanging would justify.

I was saying this because dancing, both for males and females is a part of Indian culture unlike in Pakistan.

Dancing is something good. (I am not speaking of mujra though :D )It's a culture in India and it's strongly bound to our culture.Be it male or female doesn't matter. I am sure that no religion bans dancing, it's a thought of some radicals only. I have seen Pakistani and Bangladeshi movies and cultural programs where dance is a part. Have seen artists from these countries dance as well and good dancers they are. If dancing was banned then they won't have done that. It's basically thought process of one.
But killing due to dancing is simply unacceptable and those are nothing but sheer criminals.

Back
Top Bottom