What's new

Sisters allegedly murdered by husbands in Pakistan ‘honour’ killing

Religion (God made) should always remain above than nationalism (man made)

Religion and Nation is something that can be perfectly inline if you are citizen of Muslim majority country. We have already had OIC to cooperate between Muslim nations

1653497995859.png

Just like this Indonesian, Maudi Ayunda, currently working for government, who married with Korean American. His husband is entrepreneur, he needs to convert to Islam and live in Jakarta to marry her. Living in our own nation while helping both our religion and nation is a bless for Muslim.

I though she moves to America, but she prefer to live in Indonesia and bring her husband to Indonesia. Nice, her education until master degree in Stanford University can be used to move our nation forward

1653498780177.png

Downhill what ???? We are getting more conservative since 2000 where the easily seen parameter is percentage of women wearing hijab

Do you think Afghanistan is a role model of Muslim nation ???? Taliban is not afraid of killing another group of Muslim just because different of interpretation of Islam while in Quran God said killing another believer is very high sin and we should solve nation matter using syura (consultation).

After I show you Jakarta, now it is Bogor in West Java

View attachment 847812

I'm sorry but he's absolutely right. Indonesia is at the beginning stages of a descent - it's happened before - Prosperous nations that prioritised development, become reasonably developed and then start focusing on spiritual matters and are then hijacked by religious groups who became better funded.

Pakistan, Afghanistan, India are all examples of societies that became ideological and went downhill.

Back
Top Bottom