• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who agrees with me on that, foreigner players are playing for us, supporting cricket, making it better for our new comers with playing in PSL and they deserve respect? I honestly did not like Gul's teasing reaction to Dwaid Malan on his out?

@Zibago @DesertFox97 @The Eagle.

No disrespect is ever meant in such act. Its like part of the game ....

No problem after all they paid a ticket to go to stadium. Lolz.... This is what really they are.... The Ethnic snake....

sorry to say but stadium is empty, hardly 400 people will be there in 1st season of PSL....
House full on Friday, this was expected: a low crowd. We will see a good crowd in Sharjah, that's for sure. It was never about making the league successful financially, we just needed to get it going. IPL, Big Bash is a great platform for the domestic players to learn at, we need that. I would say we will see good crowds.
Make way for the educated class, lol. I don't think we have seen such behavior from any other supporters. Then again we as a nation live in a slave-mentality.

Lol, @Ammara Chaudhry has already changed her DP, so has @DesertFox97 , best supporters ever!
@Zibago , yeh dekho.

House full on Friday, this was expected: a low crowd. We will see a good crowd in Sharjah, that's for sure. It was never about making the league successful financially, we just needed to get it going. IPL, Big Bash is a great platform for the domestic players to learn at, we need that. I would say we will see good crowds.

Make way for the educated class, lol. I don't think we have seen such behavior from any other supporters. Then again we as a nation live in a slave-mentality.

Lol, @Ammara Chaudhry has already changed her DP, so has @DesertFox97 , best supporters ever!
@Zibago , yeh dekho.
Kiya hua ? :what:
I am still supporting KK

اس کو کھتے ھیں لوٹاکریسی :D

Aray nahi. Still supporting LQ along with QG. There was so much drama, so I had to change.
Plus pro Pakistani supporting all the teams. :p
LOL, lol, yeah right. This is so typical.
Kiya hua ? :what:
I am still supporting KK
I meant to say, look at them changing sides to Quetta, lol. Ham harein yah jetein, KK all the way.

LOL, lol, yeah right. This is so typical.

I meant to say, look at them changing sides to Quetta, lol. Ham harein yah jetein, KK all the way.
Jamhoriyat kay wasi tar mafaad mein party tabdeel :D

So what does the points table say

Which team is looking like it will lift the cup

So what does the points table say

Which team is looking like it will lift the cup
Win-Lost
Quetta
3-0
Karachi
1-2
Islamabad
1-2