• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldve seen the ISLU female supporters with Shaniera damn lemons no wonder they won :D

I saw and after seeing her, i started feeling some sympathy/support for Islamabad United. :D

I saw and after seeing her, i started feeling some sympathy/support for Islamabad United. :D
I am not talking about Shaniera i am talking about the supporters with Shaniera, ISLU didnt post their pics but if you watched the match closely you wouldve noticed aik say bhar kar aik chicken karhai,siri paye,chapal kabab,zinger burger sara menu tha wahaan :D
Aqalmand kay liay ishara kafi hay XD

I am not talking about Shaniera i am talking about the supporters with Shaniera, ISLU didnt post their pics but if you watched the match closely you wouldve noticed aik say bhar kar aik chicken karhai,siri paye,chapal kabab,zinger burger sara menu tha wahaan :D

I got it.

tobah tumharay ye isharay.... lolz........... Shaikh saab ma keya le gaye tussi.....

12642476_966961826686137_1465517660061081842_n.jpg

@WAJsal @Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry @DesertFox97 @Color_Less_Sky

12651224_1008504505881448_1190742674765033986_n.jpg

Shutter down hartal?

Nop... not at all... ab shutter down walo ko almost Rangers k shoes ka size and weight pata lag gaya ha.... hahaha h..... lolz...

Maybe hunger strike. Lol

Tell me today's match timing please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom