• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty Stadium. PSL flopping badly?

Untitled.png

Thats to be expected if the tournament is not being held in Pakistan. I think more people might show up as the match progresses but dont expect sold out games expect maybe in the final.
More crowd is expected in night match between Isl United and Zalimi

Am I the only one seeing empty stadium? Headcount seems near 100

India is not playing, if this is a IPL match then crowd will be full as Indians are the biggest expatriate community in UAE

India is not playing, if this is a IPL match then crowd will be full as Indians are the biggest expatriate community in UAE
PSL will be in loss; unless until it is played in Pakistan. Crowd will grow in night match; I expect.

Why are you gloating? Did anyone ask about India?

Ali batting well so far. Shakib enters the bowling attack now.

Nooooooooooo ab katti :mad:
Jeet dil waloan ki hogi go Karachi Kings
12506657_1709608629275794_203572830_n-400x260.jpg

We leave the dancing t you, you leave the Cricket to us. We'll send your Qalandars back to Lahore in Metro :p:.
Trophy toh dilwalon ki hai. Amir vs Gayle will be epic.
When is the match? time?

Oh puhleez, what would Karachi know about being dilwalay? The actual Zinda-dilan are holding classes this month for all our brethren. Don't worry, seeing as we are the city of unis and colleges, we'll make sure to school you guys thoroughly tonight, in the matters of dil and cricket 8-)

Fine Print: Contact professor @Armstrong for enrolment in dancing classes and the gadha meal plan, added costs may be incurred. Monthly metro pass included in 'the fee for all enrolled students.

In the same way do I ask your opinion, why r u crying !

Because like always you are gloating. Looks like even your compatriots have had enough of your lame gloating posts.

Grow up bachai.

PSL will be in loss; unless until it is played in Pakistan. Crowd will grow in night match; I expect.

Crowd is increasing. It would be a decent enough crowd within a few overs. Nobody wants to sit in that UAE dhoop. The stands where there is no sunlight are almost full.

Crowd is increasing. It would be a decent enough crowd within a few overs. Nobody wants to sit in that UAE dhoop. The stands where there is no sunlight are almost full.
We are seeing a good crowd. Last night was much better than my expectations. PSL might as well be somewhat profitable, i wasn't hoping for much crowd. Good going.

@krash , Bichara Gayle :cry:, pehley over may he. And i wanted to see Amir vs Gayle.

Lahore Qalandars 63-3 11 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom