• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dp kis team ki hay?

Aj 4:30 pay hoga mega takra :D
@PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle @WAJsal

HAHAHAHAHAHA..........Zibago bhai.....pehli qalti maaf hoti hai.........it was a good match though......Now, karachiites are ready to take on qalandars........

Agar aj Khi Kings b haar gaye to main us bengali baba se saare paise wapis le lunga aur police ko pakarwadunga....:angry:

Dp kis team ki hay?

Aj 4:30 pay hoga mega takra :D

Jeet apni pakki ha bhaI. .... Dilo k Badsha jo hain..... Lahore Qalandar wo hain par Qalandri Jeet apni he ha....

My summary:

• In start it looked like its a birthday party of Mr. Naihaan lol
  • Not to forget the bad light during opening comments.
  • Lahore's entry was the best among all the teams, and ofcource the dance & song too.
  • Rest of the team's dance and costumes were disappointing, they should have gone with provincial cultural theme as there is a team from each province plus federal area team.
  • But the ceremony took pace in the middle with performances from Sean Paul, Gayle etc dance on stage, then Ali Zafar's performance and finally the stunning fire works.

About match, got to give it to Sarfaraz, opting to bowl first on a (looked like) batting track was a master stroke, the way he used his bowlers, the field placements etc was good, and above all when he sent it Muhammad Nawaz to bat ahead of him so the youngster could have some exposure at bigger stage was brilliant. Overall great stuff.

@PaklovesTurkiye
Ghada karhai i mean beef karhai tyaar karwao aj ham jeet ka jashan manaye gay

Shaikh bhai Jeet ka jashan ha ya food poison ki tayari.... maloom na thaa to Kha liya ab order kar k kese Kha saktay hain... sirf karahai bol dena kafi ha baki hona wahi ha.... lolz

Shaikh bhai Jeet ka jashan ha ya food poison ki tayari.... maloom na thaa to Kha liya ab order kar k kese Kha saktay hain... sirf karahai bol dena kafi ha baki hona wahi ha.... lolz
Koi nahe ham loha hazam pathar hazam qoum hain sab kuch khatay hain :D
Roz sare aam daikh kar ab to ammi kay hath ka khana daikh kar bhe shak hota hay :D

Wo to America rehti hain ham to Ghaday kha kha adi ho gaye hain ab to asli beef sirf eid ko milta hay :D

Hamari sehat ka raaz hay al mashoor memon ghada nihari and tikka house :D

@krash who are you rooting for?

Well, it's a tricky question for me...on one hand I want to support Quetta and Peshawar given the political "underdog-ness" of our brothers living in Balochistan and KPK. But then ISLU deserves even more support since they are technically representing all the federal areas. On the other hand since I am an ethnic Kashmiri I also feel like boycotting the league since there is no representation for Kashmir as far as the teams are concerned. However the fact that PCB came.........I'm kidding........

DAMMA DAM MAST! DAMMA DAM MAST QLANDAR! DAMMA DAM MAST QALANDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: Gadha khila tou dia, ab dua karo aj kahin gadha banna bhi na dain....:p:

DAMMA DAM MAST! DAMMA DAM MAST QLANDAR! DAMMA DAM MAST QALANDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We leave the dancing t you, you leave the Cricket to us. We'll send your Qalandars back to Lahore in Metro :p:.
Trophy toh dilwalon ki hai. Amir vs Gayle will be epic.
When is the match? time?

Well, it's a tricky question for me...on one hand I want to support Quetta and Peshawar given the political "underdog-ness" of our brothers living in Balochistan and KPK. But then ISLU deserves even more support since they are technically representing all the federal areas. On the other hand since I am an ethnic Kashmiri I also feel like boycotting the league since there is no representation for Kashmir as far as the teams are concerned. However the fact that PCB came.........I'm kidding........

ps: Gadha khila tou dia, ab dua karo aj kahin gadha banna bhi na dain....:p:
Nooooooooooo ab katti :mad:
Jeet dil waloan ki hogi go Karachi Kings
12506657_1709608629275794_203572830_n-400x260.jpg

Koi nahe roz khatay rehtain hain log ham ab adi ho gaye hain ghaday kay ghost kay :D

We leave the dancing t you, you leave the Cricket to us. We'll send your Qalandars back to Lahore in Metro :p:.
Trophy toh dilwalon ki hai. Amir vs Gayle will be epic.
When is the match? time?
Aj 4 bajay Team metro bus vs Karachi Kings :D

Today is Dama Dam Mast day. Seriously Lahore couldnt have picked a more mast player than Gayle haha.

Am I the only one seeing empty stadium? Headcount seems near 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom