What's new

Pakistan successfully tests Babur 2 Cruise Missile.

Guys are there any pics/vids evidencing the terrain hugging features? Because all the videos I've seen show the missile flying at hundreds of metres :sad:

Can it reach any city in India from pakistan no?
U r bieng funny
700KM range isn't enough to hit anywhere in India... you just said it can... it can't actually.
Its not meant to take out cities, war are not fought by striking cities, it can clear up border defences, indian assets deep inside indian territory, it can strike frigates or destroyers at sea wuth malintent, it can atrike bases etc, for reaching cities we have other assets, everything is designed for a different purpose thickhead...

I have personally seen air to air footage captured from a chase aircraft right up to the impact on target, but for some reason it's kept confidential. Even in today's test one can see the missile in mid-flight .

They need to release something like this:

Break the enemy will to fight.

Good news friends and one step closer to nuclear triad and now have an enhanced land based second strike capability.

Range is possibly confidential since it is a huge factor and covering more parts of India would be a priority not only for nuclear but for conventional scenarios to target far airbases but for political reasons classifying the range is understandable I think. Also conformal fuel tanks can be added to the airframe like Chinese and Russian cruise missiles giving it more range.

Also what about further reducing rcs of the cruise missile by stealth paint. It wears off but by using tube storage and launch the paint can stay longer in my opinion.
http://www.popsci.com/technology/ar...urns-any-aircraft-radar-evading-stealth-plane

Also someone could check any NOTAMs issued by the navy to see whether it flew over the sea. While doing that keep in mind tests are not announced the day they are conducted many times.

Congratulations to all my Pakistanis fellows. Scientists have made You all proud. Great job, keep it up.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

again Kudos Friends!

Back
Top Bottom