What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

Well done Pakistan , Well done Navy and team of scientists .:smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
What a great way to start 2017.

When you give bad news to a heart patient, it is in very slow doses. A big dose could be detrimental.
:D:P;):yay::yay::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sir G I have Green Blood, There are many more reasons in our store rooms for sanctions from Our beloved Friend:devil::devil::chilli::chilli:;););););)

First official launch, Babur SLCM has been tested dozens of times, US Intel had become aware, leading to sanctions.

Range will be increased in time.

Military level Beido also verified.

Its definitely first official launch, And range may be more then what they said (not much visual difference in Babur-2 and 3) But even 450km is hell of range .
But as I said above its not the only reason of sanction by USA, They already know we will build it. There is some thing else some thing big , some thing which they were not expecting from Us, As u say" Enough said"
And My Blood is Green ................. If your blood is Green to then u will surely understand the hidden meaning behind the USA sanctions :devil::enjoy::sick::D;):pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Dont think you can drag a pantoon from Pakistani coastline bypassing Arabian sea and into Indian ocean and fire Babur 3 from there. I was fired from "mobile underwater platform" as per the news. Correct me if I am wrong, the Indian test of K series Russian missiles were done from static pantoons?
Arihant the only SSBN in south Asia has already fired K-series.

Masha Allah, some brilliant minds at work. Zara nam ho tu ye matti buhat zarkhez hai saaki.

Only if our political elite is cleansed of traitors and short sighted selfish shit our country has all the ingredients to achieve greatness. Insha Allah

To India: paani ke andar se hawaa main jaakay 450 km ka faasla teh karkay chill sakkon main with no hurry ANDAR GHUSS KE MARAY GA:mad::angry::guns::rofl:

الحمدلله and CONGRATULATIONS to all Pakistani brethren on our success.

when i first saw this news, I literally Laugh because of 2 reasons ..
1- US Sanctions on 7 Companies which they put recently
2- US Commander in Afghanistan is in Pakistan for a Visit ,

The timing of this Test is very very Significant :D

bro , any Idea if they have had to make some Changes in the Aerodynamics of the Missile ? as they have to Launch it from torpedo Tubes ..

yes, changes were made, quit a few of them.

Is that mean pakistan got the counter atomic attack capability????

yes, changes were made, quit a few of them.

will wait till more information is Available to our Senior members here :)
bro , please make sure you put a word to Mods to create a separate Thread on Babur 3

Is that mean pakistan got the counter atomic attack capability????

WE can now Launch Nuclear Strike on our Enemy from 3 different Way .. Land Launch Ballistic Missiles , Air Launch RAAD Cruise Missile , and Finally Sea/Sub Launch Babur Cruise Missile

Back
Top Bottom