What's new

Pakistan Successfully Tested Babur 3 Cruise Missile launch from Submarine : ISPR

Great Pakistan now completed nuke triad as best. Smart option using 90B like israeli dolphin class for 2nd strike.
Time to increase efforts for an SSN for true long endurance and reach.
Strategic bomber may not be required, Pakistan wont be posturing globally.

Technically with Submarine Launched Exocet , Klubs and Harpoons,almost all nations which operate Submarines have " Submarine Launched Cruise Missile ".
Countries that have developed them

AND if we go into NUCLEAR capable then the number is 3-4.

congrats .. ! which platform was used to launch the Missile ? a pontoon or Actual Submarine?

Dont think you can drag a pantoon from Pakistani coastline bypassing Arabian sea and into Indian ocean and fire Babur 3 from there. I was fired from "mobile underwater platform" as per the news. Correct me if I am wrong, the Indian test of K series Russian missiles were done from static pantoons?

After this test ... We Pakistanis be like :D :D

giphy.gif

Find that crying girls from neighbors on that historical six by Afridi, only if you remember. :D

Since you brought in Tomahawk, do remember the tomahawk which crash landed was destroyed

Anyways this Associated Press video from 1998 crash site makes it clear the tomahawk missile was in bits and pieces.
An eyewitness also confirms the same.
Whatever makes u happy kid . Hum to party krein gay.:yahoo:

Masha Allah, some brilliant minds at work. Zara nam ho tu ye matti buhat zarkhez hai saaki.

Only if our political elite is cleansed of traitors and short sighted selfish shit our country has all the ingredients to achieve greatness. Insha Allah

To India: paani ke andar se hawaa main jaakay 450 km ka faasla teh karkay chill sakkon main with no hurry ANDAR GHUSS KE MARAY GA:mad::angry::guns::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom