Pakistan Succesful Test Fired Hatf-VIII Ra'ad ALCM

Afaik.....raad can only hit stationary targets not the moving ones
so there is no naval use of it

2nd
it won't be difficult for IN CBG to counter this
what makes you think India will allow the thunders or mirages to come closer
That's why the migs are there
I m not even talking about EW and counter measures of the Carriers itself

Read again what is officially announced it can hit targets at sea and it not easy to find Ra'ad as it is designed and deployed to be stealthy, and your ships will be busy to save their asss from supersonic CM-400AKG during which Ra'ad, Harpoons & C-802As will arrive to make situation worse. I have not even mentioned Surface or sub surface launched missiles in it.

Read again what is officially announced it can hit targets at sea and it not easy to find Ra'ad as it is designed and deployed to be stealthy, and your ships will be busy to save their asss from supersonic CM-400AKG during which Ra'ad, Harpoons & C-802As will arrive to make situation worse. I have not even mentioned Surface or sub surface launched missiles in it.
Where it's officially announced???

I agree cruise missiles are difficult to detect hence they will be used against land based targets
You again can't use nuclear warhead
in order to understand this you have to go through Indian nuclear doctrine

Again you are talking about the same cm400akg and others
you need to understand the CBG will detect the thunders first and so the thunders have to go through migs first b4 firing them and that is a very difficult thing to do
you don't have any sub launched missiles....you have torpedoes
Even if you do have those missiles.....how will they be useful against a moving target

I mentioned the countermeasures because the CBG's countermeasures are really effective
I guess you didn't got the point

As if Indians are going to school and universities and some top universities and doing researches, in the world to get hit by a stolen missile by Pakistan. And according to Pakistanis, Indian military will make themselves sitting ducks. And you think , after launching Raad, Pakistan's whole navy fleet will survive? Very impressing estimations..

Where it's officially announced???

I agree cruise missiles are difficult to detect hence they will be used against land based targets
You again can't use nuclear warhead
in order to understand this you have to go through Indian nuclear doctrine

Again you are talking about the same cm400akg and others
you need to understand the CBG will detect the thunders first and so the thunders have to go through migs first b4 firing them and that is a very difficult thing to do
you don't have any sub launched missiles....you have torpedoes
Even if you do have those missiles.....how will they be useful against a moving target

I mentioned the countermeasures because the CBG's countermeasures are really effective
I guess you didn't got the point

Don' assume things which I have not said and Ra'ad can accommodate multiple guidance systems and can receive targeting data (NCW) from other sources which makes it more difficult to find and it is not necessary to use nukes to destroy or damage a ship? PAF will be used in conjunction of PN for sea denial and both have assets which can full fill their doctrine, its about weapons which allows you to implement it effectively.

As if Indians are going to school and universities and some top universities and doing researches, in the world to get hit by a stolen missile by Pakistan. And according to Pakistanis, Indian military will make themselves sitting ducks. And you think , after launching Raad, Pakistan's whole navy fleet will survive? Very impressing estimations..

you are just a fan boy who don't even understand how sea control and sea denial works, its useless to talk to these kind of people.

Of course. That missile is Tipu missile and it has range of 5500 km. This is ICBM. By some sources, I come to know that pakistan has prepared this missile. And now Pakistan is working on missile that has range of 15000 km.

This is definitely a troll ID - @Horus can you please do the honors?

If Chinese DF-41 missile weighing over 80 Tonnes is road mobile, you can bet your Agni 5 is road mobile too.

attachment.php

Well then as a defence enthusiast, you have no way of proving, Babur can be fired from Agostas.

Besides if Babur would have been ever fired from a sub, somewhere, something would have come out.

For example when Israelis tested popeye SLCM missiles from their German subs, Americans recorded the test and leaked it.

Actually something did pop out in 2010 when Americans thought we were testing illegally modifying harpoons and they made a ruckus out of it. Pakistan response was quite surprising at that time

:omghaha: :omghaha:

The testing of a CM against an ICBM is the same as comparing apples to oranges. Despite that, if this line of thinking helps you sleep better at night, go ahead :lol:
I don't know, you tell me the testing routine schedule somehow has to be done after ours, yeah you are right it helps me sleep better at night :D

Don' assume things which I have not said and Ra'ad can accommodate multiple guidance systems and can receive targeting data (NCW) from other sources which makes it more difficult to find and it is not necessary to use nukes to destroy or damage a ship? PAF will be used in conjunction of PN for sea denial and both have assets which can full fill their doctrine, its about weapons which allows you to implement it effectively.

you are just a fan boy who don't even understand how sea control and sea denial works, its useless to talk to these kind of people.
You can only use ins
And raad will only rely on that
Tercom is only for land based targets

Again you are missing the point
The fighters have to come closer to fire the missiles which India won't allow to do
Let's say Pak fires a raad from 100km(considering it survives the migs and Barak) at mach 0.8 (~270m/s)
that means it will take around 360 seconds to hit the ac and 6 minutes is good enough to maneuver the ac
But the ac will be equipped with modern CIWS which takes around 5 to 10 seconds to neutralize those missiles
+the ac's EW system can fry the electronics of the incoming threat
That's the best case scenario for Pakistan still I don't see the possibility of it killing the AC

And it's not like you fire one missile and kill the ac
AC now a days can take multiple hits
You can render them useless though with multiple hits

If the message being told to the "gullible minds" and the world is that it's a routine test then doesn't it defeat the purpose of the alleged response to indian test to boost the moral of those "gullible minds". Its self contradictory....
Don't stress your brain now, shoo..

So ? It would still fail at hitting moving targets at sea.
Actually that is something being worked upon for both Ra'ad & Babur. That is why the Press Release keeps saying "strategic standoff capability at both land and sea".

Does Pakistan use any long rage telemetry system to track missiles over the Indian subcontinent?
No that long-range (i.e. PN does not possess any dedicated tracking ships), however PN uses a part of its existing surface fleet for ballistic missile tracking & telemetry over the Indian Ocean (NOT the subcontinent).

View attachment 189348

Quite a good example of ground hugging .... such a nice click whoever has taken that pic hats of to that guy to even plan that Camerashot
That is quite misleading, its not a mud-house but a distant hill, and there is no way that arrow depicts altitude.

i would say bad timing... shd hv waited for atleast 10-15 days...
it seems like they fired it to get trolled...

anyway.. good launch... congrats...

Back
Top Bottom