What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

Lol me and my cousins often talk about this movie whenever we spend a night together. I tried finding it on torrent sites but couldn't get one. But seriously that guy is actually a nice actor for horror movies.

Female looks like she is actual monster and will eat her tiny thin man lol..

I have had honor of working with Nawab sb when i was associated with Mandviwalla Entertainment, Apart from being patriotic if we look at it from business point of view than it's a wrong move, We proved to the nation that IF a good Pakistani movie is given to the audience they WILL come and watch it, Khuda Kai Liye, Bol & Waar are prime examples. Since i was part of the team behind Bol's premier in Pakistan i can tell you that despite of block buster Indian and Hollywood movies we had more audience for BOL than rest movies combined, Also Bol at that time set the record of being on the screen for longest period of time AND broke the highest sales record for the year.

My point being, if we give our audience good content they will watch it but there are likes of Syed Noor who like to make stupid set pattern mujra movies which will no longer work, our audience have greatly matured but our movie makers haven't. I rather have censor board be more stringent in content monitoring than banning it altogether.

Just my 2 cents.

P.S The above observation is strictly personal and has nothing to do with Mandviwalla Entertainment.

Bhai I hear alot and those after news a couple of minutes od stupid trailers on Pak media...so my stance has not changed nor do I contradict. I pass judgment because of alot of Articles and other posts of various forums discussing it...Am I wrong about monkey dances in every single indian movie now a days, am i wrong about awkward stupid sex n love stories?

no you are not wrong. . . but. .

Sir, you have to understand one thing. . . its Showbizz. . . and we have have all types of films in our list. . there are films from the mainstream with a solid storyline but went flat on box-office. . there are films with fullon stupidity and non-sense but made a hell lot of money. . at the end of the day. . filmmakers wants to make money. . .and. . as i said in my previous post. . trends are changing. . no one wants to associate themselves with whats happening on the screen( unlike late 80s and 90s ). . . . people just want entertainment. . .Take "Dhoom " as an example. . . people don't give a damn about storyline( exception are always there ):enjoy:

Last edited:
Lol me and my cousins often talk about this movie whenever we spend a night together. I tried finding it on torrent sites but couldn't get one. But seriously that guy is actually a nice actor for horror movies.
:coffee:

Yeah I've seen bol, didn't watch whole movie but was based on pretty good topic and all.

I have had honor of working with Nawab sb when i was associated with Mandviwalla Entertainment, Apart from being patriotic if we look at it from business point of view than it's a wrong move, We proved to the nation that IF a good Pakistani movie is given to the audience they WILL come and watch it, Khuda Kai Liye, Bol & Waar are prime examples. Since i was part of the team behind Bol's premier in Pakistan i can tell you that despite of block buster Indian and Hollywood movies we had more audience for BOL than rest movies combined, Also Bol at that time set the record of being on the screen for longest period of time AND broke the highest sales record for the year.

My point being, if we give our audience good content they will watch it but there are likes of Syed Noor who like to make stupid set pattern mujra movies which will no longer work, our audience have greatly matured but our movie makers haven't. I rather have censor board be more stringent in content monitoring than banning it altogether.

Just my 2 cents.

P.S The above observation is strictly personal and has nothing to do with Mandviwalla Entertainment.

India should bring back the Ramsey brothers. I love those dudes. They are the hammer horror franchise from the sub-continent.

Dude the full movie is on Youtube!

Watch it at your own risk.....

Well done to the Government of Pakistan.

It's about time, the Pakistani Government took appropriate steps to stop screening Indian prostitutes onto Pakistani screens.

Indian people shouldn't be allowed to pimp their women in Pakistan, they're not welcome here.
How dare you???
Such a ludicrous comment from a senior member of this forum???
You've no right to sully the women working in Hindi film industry.
Your words have no veracity.
And which world are you living in?? I can show you pics of Dawn TV airing Indian programmes in middle east.On one side ppl there are trying to bring back the India-Pak relation to normalcy on the other side we have ppl with such lalochezia mentality.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
Members should be allowed to express their views but not this way.When you strive to make this forum a touchstone then such grubbiness should not be allowed.

Last edited:
How dare you???
Such a ludicrous comment from a senior member of this forum???
You've no right to sully the women working in Hindi film industry.
Your words have no veracity.
And which world are you living in?? I can show you pics of Dawn TV airing Indian programmes in middle east.On one side ppl there are trying to bring back the India-Pak relation to normalcy on the other side we have ppl with such lalochezia mentality.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
Members should be allowed to express their views but not this way.When you strive to make this forum a touchstone then such grubbiness should not be allowed.

He has been thread banned I think.
This is nothing...there are worse examples

He has been thread banned I think.
This is nothing...there are worse examples
I have met some really sane Pakistani members on this forum,I respect them.
And then I meet these kinda garden variety pests.Its disgusting!!
Chalo atleast this guy is thread banned....but how would that serve any purpose?? He would most probably post the same words again on some other threads.
The damage has been already done...his post sits on the front page of this thread...and is still not edited.That worries me.

I have met some really sane Pakistani members on this forum,I respect them.
And then I meet these kinda garden variety pests.Its disgusting!!
Chalo atleast this guy is thread banned....but how would that serve any purpose?? He would most probably post the same words again on some other threads.
The damage has been already done...his post sits on the front page of this thread...and is still not edited.That worries me.

Of course there are some good Pakistanis on the forum.

I dont know..... sometimes people just lose their mind..... Using PDF while smoking funny things should be made a punishable offence.

Indian movies are still running, pirated although.

So why stop the cinema owners make some money?

I totally support the move to ban all Indian movies.

We can produce entertaining movies in Pakistan that represent our lifestyle.

Cinema owners will make money by showing Pakistani movies which have shown the ability lately to produce quality product.

@WebMaster @Oscar please remove this post of suaprco as it contains abusive language and is putting a negative impact on Indian film industry. Thank You!!
Well done to the Government of Pakistan.

It's about time, the Pakistani Government took appropriate steps to stop screening Indian prostitutes onto Pakistani screens.

Indian people shouldn't be allowed to pimp their women in Pakistan, they're not welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom