What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

The cinema halls in Pakistan are already closing down, Pakistanis movies aren't enough to pull them out of crisis.

Its IRP, Islamic republic of Pakistan and In Islam there is no concept of Cinema... Don't you know Jihadi have closed theaters in Kashmir. There is no cinema hall in Islamic rule of Afghanistan...

Better to keep them close then allowing them to feed enemy propaganda to our audience.
So, you are saying that your censor board is incompetent in discerning propaganda from entertainment.

That is pahetic.

However, propaganda will continue via piracy :P

There are some mustard on both side of border...

In India they say "Don't watch Ali hader movie, Don't listen to Pakistani singers Music"
In Paksiatn they say "Don;t watch Indian dramas/cinema"

The only difference is, Indian Mustards are in Minority while Pakistani are in Majority..

So, you are saying that your censor board is incompetent in discerning propaganda from entertainment.

That is pahetic.

However, propaganda will continue via piracy :P

Pakistani and there conspiracy theory.. :P

Talking about music - a day or two back, just watched Coke Studio Pakistan. Dont remember the name of female singer. Amazing performance I must say.

Now the twist of soft power - she sang Raag Miyan ki Malhar the very own form of hindustani classical music written in Awadhi/ Brij Bhasha which can be closely related to Sanskrit :D

I dont know why wrong information is being spread.

However here is this news of NoC issued for Indian movies

بھارتی فلموں’’ہنسی تو پھنسی،غنڈے اورہائی وے‘‘ کواین او سی جاری
کلچرل رپورٹر منگل 18 فروری 2014
تبصرےصفحہ شیئر کریںصفحہ پرنٹ کریںدوستوں کو بھیجئے
228217-GhundayHansitoPhansi-1392665202-944-640x480.JPG

نئی بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش نہ ہونے سے سینماانڈسٹری بحران کاشکارہوگئی تھی،سینما مالکان فوٹو : فائل

بھارتی فلموں’’ہنسی تو پھنسی،غنڈے اورہائی وے‘‘ کواین او سی جاری – ایکسپریسس اردو

لاہور: وفاقی حکومت نے امپورٹر پالیسی کے تحت آنیوالی تین بھارتی فلموں ’’ہنسی تو پھسی‘‘ ، ’’ غنڈے‘‘ اور ’’ہائی وے‘‘ کو این او سی جاری کردیا ہے

Oh yes, well then it's a great news. Thanks to @Oscar @WebMaster.:-)

Errr... Can you please translate it to English I don't understand Urdu?

I dont know why wrong information is being spread.

However here is this news of NoC issued for Indian movies

بھارتی فلموں’’ہنسی تو پھنسی،غنڈے اورہائی وے‘‘ کواین او سی جاری
کلچرل رپورٹر منگل 18 فروری 2014
تبصرےصفحہ شیئر کریںصفحہ پرنٹ کریںدوستوں کو بھیجئے
228217-GhundayHansitoPhansi-1392665202-944-640x480.JPG

نئی بھارتی فلموں کی نمائش نہ ہونے سے سینماانڈسٹری بحران کاشکارہوگئی تھی،سینما مالکان فوٹو : فائل

بھارتی فلموں’’ہنسی تو پھنسی،غنڈے اورہائی وے‘‘ کواین او سی جاری – ایکسپریسس اردو

لاہور: وفاقی حکومت نے امپورٹر پالیسی کے تحت آنیوالی تین بھارتی فلموں ’’ہنسی تو پھسی‘‘ ، ’’ غنڈے‘‘ اور ’’ہائی وے‘‘ کو این او سی جاری کردیا ہے

Do they watch all bolly movies @ film board of movies@pk before issuing NoC's?

LOL

Pakistanis cant live without Indian films... just drama as usual.

Somebody actually said privately made masala hindi movies, romcoms, action films, slapstic comedies are actually Indian propaganda.

Can not stop laughing at the ridiculous levels of hatred some people are fed and then they try to spread!

a lot of hatred between these 2 states, it’s just movies.
I don’t mind watching movies from any neighbor

You are not pakistani.

Our film industry gives employment to many pakistani artist and we indians love their work but then PDF pakistanis are full of none other than hatred and idiocy. Even a pure romantic family drama is propaganda for them.

Back
Top Bottom