What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

Good Move by Pakistan. Now we must show our own talent.

You are not pakistani.

Our film industry gives employment to many pakistani artist and we indians love their work but then PDF pakistanis are full of none other than hatred and idiocy. Even a pure romantic family drama is propaganda for them.

Whats so out of this world you are doing ?

I mean its pure business . You do not employ them out of love but out of requirement.

and what family drama ?? bwahahahaha star plus dramas can be anything but family drama ? :lol:

Whats so out of this world you are doing ?

I mean its pure business . You do not employ them out of love but out of requirement.

and what family drama ?? bwahahahaha star plus dramas can be anything but family drama ? :lol:

As if we can not settle with anything less among 1.2 billion Indians. :lol:

The fact is we appreciate art and not blinded with sheer hatred. Yes its business, so why cant you do the same? Wrapping the issue in cloak of propaganda is necessary? Just say indian movies are hurting your industry, why cribbing on cultural invasion and bla bla when we have almost similar? Why no such cry on hollywood stuff, i guess they are more anti our morals.

As if we can not settle with anything less among 1.2 billion Indians. :lol:

The fact is we appreciate art and not blinded with sheer hatred. Yes its business, so why cant you do the same? Wrapping the issue in cloak of propaganda is necessary? Just say indian movies are hurting your industry, why cribbing on cultural invasion and bla bla when we have almost similar? Why no such cry on hollywood stuff, i guess they are more anti our morals.

anyone guarding own interests can come up with any kind of cribbing.

Indian movies have ruined own culture so i have no issue with this cultural thingy.

Good Job Pakistan.

This step should open the eyes of some " pro-talks" Indians. There is no need for paltry 3-4 crores...

anyone guarding own interests can come up with any kind of cribbing.

Indian movies have ruined own culture so i have no issue with this cultural thingy.

Culture is not static, its ever evolving. You may want to get stuck in time, your wish.

Good Job Pakistan.

This step should open the eyes of some " pro-talks" Indians. There is no need for paltry 3-4 crores...

what was that ?

Culture is not static, its ever evolving. You may want to get stuck in time, your wish.

:) basic values are always the same.

you can run nude and call it evolution

Basic values are intact, there is no difference between pakistan and indian basic family values of how elders and parents are treated and what honesty and morality is. Watching hassee to phasi is not going to make a dent in your social fabric, indian movies dont show anything which dont have a real version happening alive in some part of pakistan or India.

Pakistani movies are low standard, low quality.. ...plazas ,multiplex, multiscreen cinemas were opened due to Bollywood and Hollywood.... Nobody will go for lolly wood..common people can't understand Hollywood, so less people will go in cinema. Today i watched robo cops, it was fantastic movie. ;)
Government should not ban Bollywood movies.... We love Salman khan, aamir khan, sharukh khan.

what was that ?

Well then i guess your so called Unique "Culture" also evolving or say has already evolved? Surf youtube, you'll find the culture of yours. And doesn't hollywood movies involve, nudity? oh yes those are absolutely as pure as pakistani movies.:rofl:

Pakistani movies are low standard, low quality.. ...plazas ,multiplex, multiscreen cinemas were opened due to Bollywood and Hollywood.... Nobody will go for lolly wood..common people can't understand Hollywood, so less people will go in cinema. Today i watched robo cops, it was fantastic movie. ;)
Government should not ban Bollywood movies.... We love Salman khan, aamir khan, sharukh khan.
Pakistan is in critical need for people like you. Peace!!:-)

Step in the right direction. No Indian films means more Pakistani films in Pakistani cinema and no soviet style anti Pakistan propaganda on our screens.
Well is't this Soviet style censorship? And you can't make the analogy with the Soviets and Bollywood as there is no govt involvement with Bollywood in India- Bollywood is a private entity and makes what it thinks will sell. Most of it is garbage no doubt but I've seen very little that is overtly anti-Pakistani.

I doubt very much will change in terms of viewership numbers of such films in India- they'll just get the pirated copies from the local markets, this move will only hurt the pockets of cinema owners.

There is demand for entertainment which Indian media is fulfilling at the expense of the Pakistani film industry. Banning Indian media will most definitely boost the Pakistani media and would spare us the enemy's 'soft power'.
Well then that's protectionism. Instead of molly-cudlling the Pakistani film industry they should be made to face such international competition that will invariably up the quality of their own products- as has happened (to an extent) in Bollywood productions.

Better to keep them close then allowing them to feed enemy propaganda to our audience.
Now that sounds more Soviet-style governance than anything Bollywood has ever produced "propaganda" wise.

This means all your multiplexes will be gone and god knows how many people unemployed. Add to that that piracy will increase and the GoP will simply lose out on tax revenues and its budget deficit will be worsened.

I think Pakistan shall go ahead and stop cable operators from broadcasting Indian TV and films too.
We shouldnt let India dominate the Pakistani airwaves.

Well then i guess your so called Unique "Culture" also evolving or say has already evolved? Surf youtube, you'll find the culture of yours. And doesn't hollywood movies involve, nudity? oh yes those are absolutely as pure as pakistani movies.:rofl:
for people like you. Peac
!:-)

read again i have no issue with your cultural "invasion" since your own culture is invaded already ;).

The debate here is NOT of nudity but indian claims of cultural invasion :) how can a culture invade others when it is invaded itself and lost in copycatting

But there is a huge demand for Indian movies. Banning them would only deprive the common citizens. Besides, I dont think movies with anti-pak content is allowed in Pakistan. What is wrong with harmless fun films like Hasee toh Phasee??
I believe cultural exchanges should not be stopped.
Well there is always the "intahnet" ya know.....

These are not permanent solutions. The similarities in cultures are too deep to be washed away by a diktat. You need to find a more permanent solution. Consider banning everything from India. This includes even the mention of India in News channels, comics shows, films etc. Of course one exception can be allowed - when you are portraying India as some country of Darth Vader. Erect a 1km wall with scary monsters painted on them, derecognize India as a State - the list is endless. Get busy now
Good advice, thank you!

There is demand for entertainment which Indian media is fulfilling at the expense of the Pakistani film industry. Banning Indian media will most definitely boost the Pakistani media and would spare us the enemy's 'soft power'.
Well said!

you are very jazbaati @Aero
Jazbaati=Nationalist? :angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom