What's new

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films

How can a culture invade others when it is invaded itself and lost in copycatting

LMAO!!:rofl::rofl: Pot calling the kettle black. You people are suffering with Identity Crisis in your country, you people even tried copying ARABS, but unfortunately you were beaten up by them so badly that after trying to COPY arabs now you guys are upto copying CHINESE!! You people are taught in schools that you've come from ARAB and have no relation with Indian Subcontinent. LOL, i can't hold my laugh mann!!!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

read again i have no issue with your cultural "invasion" since your own culture is invaded already ;).

buhahahaha...As if you haven't invaded, oh yes how can anyone invade you guys after all you are the ARABS, right? or should i say WANNABE arabs?:omghaha::omghaha:

ban hindu kaffirs films nowwwwwwww
Yeah!! It's time for islamic MUJRA NOW!!:nana:

Srilankans have same remarks about you, but if you feel abused and degenerated, from Muslims than why beg for MFN and go live in Mideast?
do you understand world trade...
ndia accorded Pakistan MFN status in 1996.-- now tell me who is begger? bolo
who is having free lunch since 1996 ?.. dont teach papa
you guys write MFN --most FAVORITE nation instead of most favored nation
WTO | intellectual property (TRIPS) — notifications: most-favoured nation
MFN status for India on the cards - DAWN.COM
MFN Status: Pakistan accepts, but won’t say the three magic words for India - Economic Times

Back
Top Bottom