What's new

Pakistan stock Exchange welcome new era with historic single day gain 1700+ points

Some youthiaz are acting like their roto captain na khelon ga na khelnay don ga they are so jealous of the fact that pakistani economy is progressing the rupee has gained strength against dallar BUT sadly these trolls / media - propaganda - troll wings wong care less about anything

How blind you can get in your hate since yesterday i have seen there is life threatening thread for COAS and now we have this. Absolute bandars

Stop this circus and appreciate there is better news on the economy

Talks for F 16s and C 130s are not rumours. Where there's smoke there's fire. Personally i don't think they will materialise but some chiria says otherwise.

Pakistan doesn't need f16s, it needs developed city centres so it doesn't look like a Congo with Sharifs and Zardaris ruling over it from generation to generation.

nothing can buy loyalty this whole drama was in motion for months, even if SS brings Man-o-Salva i wont trust him or his facilitators. He is a convicted traitor n murderer.

Ah, you are the new "Mard-e-Momin". Congrats. Also, your country is Britain, yes ? And my ideals are for every country.
Whatever I am at least I'm better than a hadith rejecter and Quran "reformer" murtad
I do not have to explain "my country" or my location

And no your ideals are only your own do whatever you wish to do with your shithole country (Good luck by the way because Hindu Rashtra will separate your head from the rest of your body if you dare)
I do not care for neither you nor your country

This is our country and we have rejected communist atheist cult

Some youthiaz are acting like their roto captain na khelon ga na khelnay don ga they are so jealous of the fact that pakistani economy is progressing the rupee has gained strength against dallar BUT sadly these trolls / media - propaganda - troll wings wong care less about anything

How blind you can get in your hate since yesterday i have seen there is life threatening thread for COAS and now we have this. Absolute bandars

Stop this circus and appreciate there is better news on the economy
Nobody is threatening anyone you're just delusional

Also we do not need PDM's economic lollipop they can turn it around and stick it up their rears for all I care

Without freedom there is nothing

PSX soars over 1,500 points as 'political drama' concludes

Talqeen ZubairiPublished April 11, 2022 - Updated about 4 hours ago

The benchmark KSE-100 index soared more than 1,500 points on Monday. — Photo courtesy: PSX website

The benchmark KSE-100 index soared more than 1,500 points on Monday. — Photo courtesy: PSX website
The benchmark KSE-100 index soared more than 1,500 points on Monday with analysts attributing the rally to an end to weeks of political instability that saw Imran Khan ousted from power.
The index opened at 44,444.58 and was up by 1541.57 points, or 3.47 per cent, by 12:30pm.
"Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) is bullish on speculations ahead of voting to elect new prime minister," said Ahsan Mehanti of of Arif Habib Corporation.
"Stock market and the rupee have shown a major recovery after the no-confidence vote eased political uncertainty," he said.

Raza Jaffrey, head of research at Intermarket Securities, said that KSE-100 index was up more than three per cent after the end of the "high political drama" over the last few weeks.
"Attention will quickly turn to the economy and initial soundbites from the PML-N, to quickly approach the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and to improve administrative efficiency, are encouraging," he said.

More to follow.
Title is misleading

To youthiAZzz economy is doing better a logical answer would be this is because uncertainty is over and there is a govt in place so instead of going mental and loosing your mind and marbles try and get real next elections your idiot big mouth leader will need allies and most likely he may have to go with his higjness saainn baray zardari soo in your rage dont say which you cannot defend in future and your leaders will
Be left mumbling on talk shows

To youthiAZzz economy is doing better a logical answer would be this is because uncertainty is over and there is a govt in place so instead of going mental and loosing your mind and marbles try and get real next elections your idiot big mouth leader will need allies and most likely he may have to go with his higjness saainn baray zardari soo in your rage dont say which you cannot defend in future and your leaders will
For a person whose leader called your kind a beggar you have undeterred loyalty towards your dear leader showbaz

To patwari.

A swallow doesn't make a summer.

It is an English saying.

I have shown already that the KSE was on a general upward trend. You are trying to present a microscopic event as a huge economic u turn.

It's as ridiculous as the Russian fan boys presenting ruble going up a few points as sanction busting.

People predicting future conditions on day one
Oh bhai look at reserves and subsidies
Pakistan is in for a hard landing

Expectation of huge IMF loans is driving the rise in PSX.

Patwaris should refrain from wetting their dhotis on day 1 of imported government.

PSX soars over 1,500 points as 'political drama' concludes

Talqeen ZubairiPublished April 11, 2022 - Updated about 4 hours ago

The benchmark KSE-100 index soared more than 1,500 points on Monday with analysts attributing the rally to an end to weeks of political instability that saw Imran Khan ousted from power.
The index opened at 44,444.58 and was up by 1541.57 points, or 3.47 per cent, by 12:30pm.
"Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) is bullish on speculations ahead of voting to elect new prime minister," said Ahsan Mehanti of of Arif Habib Corporation.
"Stock market and the rupee have shown a major recovery after the no-confidence vote eased political uncertainty," he said.

Raza Jaffrey, head of research at Intermarket Securities, said that KSE-100 index was up more than three per cent after the end of the "high political drama" over the last few weeks.
"Attention will quickly turn to the economy and initial soundbites from the PML-N, to quickly approach the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and to improve administrative efficiency, are encouraging," he said.

More to follow.
This is US pouring money in PSX. Any sign of IK coming back and money will be pulled.

Bhai sub choro yeh batao forum administration nai is ko moderator banaya hi kiyun tha? Kia soch kar banaya tha?

Kyun koi masla hai?

Batao abhi chor deta hoon

Too many expats voicing their concerns sitting in their comfortable western living rooms.
This is a form of foreign interference in Pakistan's internal affairs.
A thread is required where domestic Pakistanis only contribute, who get effected directly.
Not pti flag bearers from outside Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom