What's new

Pakistan stock Exchange welcome new era with historic single day gain 1700+ points

Too many expats voicing their concerns sitting in their comfortable western living rooms.
This is a form of foreign interference in Pakistan's internal affairs.
A thread is required where domestic Pakistanis only contribute, who get effected directly.
Not pti flag bearers from outside Pakistan.
And you're an Indian LOL

This will nose dive in about 2-3 days
It will be rough ride

It's called Pump and dump

Numbers don't go up unless every day users puts money in ... the temporary pump up from professionals lasts only a few days

Last edited:
Pakistan's stock market is tiny compared to international markets. It can be manipulated very easily, and it is a known fact that it is manipulated all the time by insiders.

I would say that all it takes to make it go up is a few million dollars. We know that a lot of money has been spent by the US in this regime change operation. They can spend $5-10 million to make the market to go up. I would not pay any attention to it.

As an example, I can tell you that even major markets in the US, like NYSE are manipulated in a major way. The bulk of the wealth of the US elite is invested in stock markets and they will never let it go down. Therefore, the government, as a policy, pumps money into it to make sure it never crashes.

It's all a game.

Kala Court has done a damage of about $10-20 Billion Dollar with their backstab (Spread over 2.5 years)

Possible revenue lost from Remittance / Roshan Digital Account/ Donations

The relation aspect people vs Military is damaged

People vs Supreme court is beyond repair

OF COURSE PSX IS GOING TO SOAR WHEN THE MASTER USA IS GOING TO PUT MONEY IN THERE.

The question for all of us is very simple --- Do we accept these bribes from the USA and sell out our motherland, or do we refuse this CHARITY and fight for independence for our people???

OF COURSE PSX IS GOING TO SOAR WHEN THE MASTER USA IS GOING TO PUT MONEY IN THERE.

The question for all of us is very simple --- Do we accept these bribes from the USA and sell out our motherland, or do we refuse this CHARITY and fight for independence for our people???

hahahah USA putting money in USA , I have seen all these , so called US investment tools they have 2-3 million dollar worth of investment

While the Roshan Digital Acount was soaring to 4 billion Dollar in 16 months

I'm a bit confused here so help me my friend.

When corporations and companies were having record profits and revenues, N league and their supporters argued that it is all going into the pockets of industralists and CEO's, and had no tangible benefit.

So, do the stock exchange returns go to the poor man?

Please explain, I don't know stock markets or the economy all that well.

They Lied

When when companies make money from Stock Shares

1- The Money is invested by Company into new Product Development or making operations better , this means they increase their potential to generate more revenue. A company basically develops new stuff from stock share sells. They may research new medicine (if pharma company)

2- Hire more people , who pay Tax

3- A good Businessman typically re-invests the profits in successful company to generate Annual Profits they look for long term 10-15 year investment

Of course stable country !!! Is one Factor which impacts stock
Typically people don't invest in counties with Tainted , leadership who have criminal record

View attachment 833214

artificial economy

FQFtvcAXsAUUJl4.jpeg

So an artificial pump was created.
yup

SBP injects massive Rs3.085tn into money market​

yup

another lie is by SBP that overseas pakistan didnt withdrawn $1.8 billion. You can check people now sharing screen shots of their withdrawl.

Pro-USA government means investments: not economic sanctions. Since everyone that is part of economic schemes may lean towards Shabhaz Sharif now since they are not banking on uncertainty which was provided by Imran Khan. I mean why would you expose yourself during Russia invasion in Ukraine and risk economic sanction?

USA is silent and happy now. All the businessmen are happy now. Therefore the economy should continue to stabilize till main establishments have some funny business to attend. It is very same that interfered Nawaz Sharif terms too.

Let’s hope main establishments stay away from the politics for the time being.

Why is it okay to accept remittance and not this charity? After all, Pakistan runs on charity one way or other. Imran khan had opportunity to strengthen the economy but instead he allowed mafias to loot awaam at gorging prices during COVID-19 lockdown where the awaam was being starved to death.

We saw Imran Kahn was nowhere when the awaam needed him. But he was there for mafias that bankrolled him and the main establishments that elected him.

He has proven to be no different either but more clueless and emotional fools that made some disaster decisions which forced main establishments to deal with the heat.

Last edited:
They Lied

When when companies make money from Stock Shares

1- The Money is invested by Company into new Product Development or making operations better , this means they increase their potential to generate more revenue. A company basically develops new stuff from stock share sells. They may research new medicine (if pharma company)

2- Hire more people , who pay Tax

3- A good Businessman typically re-invests the profits in successful company to generate Annual Profits they look for long term 10-15 year investment

Of course stable country !!! Is one Factor which impacts stock
Typically people don't invest in counties with Tainted , leadership who have criminal record

This was the reason the international investment in our stock market shrink in IK government and it was at its peak in NS government.

So an artificial pump was created.
yup

another lie is by SBP that overseas pakistan didnt withdrawn $1.8 billion. You can check people now sharing screen shots of their withdrawl.

In 2019 PTI government injected Rs. 20 billion in stock market but stock exchange kept free falling and

It was again done by the same government in 2021

however yesterday, though it was institutional support too but main investors were local and foreigner investors which led the stocks to historic high in a single day.

however yesterday, though it was institutional support too but main investors were local and foreigner investors which led the stocks to historic high in a single day.

I haven't looked at the data myself, but I have heard that all investement or buying was done by individual investors, and all the institutional buyers and corps were selling.

Usually, it is the institutional buyers which more accurately display the long term health and projection of markets, while individual buyers are more impulsive.

I haven't looked at the data myself, but I have heard that all investement or buying was done by individual investors, and all the institutional buyers and corps were selling.

Usually, it is the institutional buyers which more accurately display the long term health and projection of markets, while individual buyers are more impulsive.

Investors found it more feasible to invest in stock exchange rather than in foreign currency.

Back
Top Bottom