What's new

Pakistan stock Exchange welcome new era with historic single day gain 1700+ points

Someone tell Mr Patwari stock exchange was trading in negative today. What happened....?

People really think these daily changes in stock exchange reflect economy. Literally the whole market is controlled by Dhedi and a few others. All PSX needed was political stability which was missing for the last few days. One lock down /protest, stock market will go down.

To dumb it down for patwaris, think Mian sanp platelets relative to IK political success. One goes up other goes down. Same with stock and instability. Showbaz Maqsood Chaprasi has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Nice mental gymnastics you did in this part :lol:

But now since you are posting stats from tradingeconomics.com same website shows the following when it comes to government revenues

pakistan-government-revenues.png

Clearly PTI is beating patwari party by a good margin

But you conveniently avoided sharing stats in PKR and instead shared them in dollars that was massively undervalued by Ishaq Dollar

Nice mental gymnastics

Meanwhile this is the tax to GDP ratio as per CEIC

View attachment 833543

You can manipulate with stats sometime but not all the times
So tell me how do you adjust for inflation? Only a fool would ignore inflation when it is practically running at 10-12 % range.

What does Tax/GDP mean? What is the relevance of a change from 6.35% to 6.49%. What impact does it have in a stagnant economy?

You are just pulling graphs from left & right; posting them without knowing anything about what they mean. What a clown show you put up.

So tell me how do you adjust for inflation?

By putting PML(N) figures against actual dollar value at that time

Only a fool would ignore inflation when it is practically running at 10-12 % range.

The real factor would be actual dollar value. Without that you would flawed results like you got

What does Tax/GDP mean?

What is the relevance of a change from 6.35% to 6.49%

This shows PTI improved its collections as relative to size of GDP a compared to PML(N) where dollar was under valued and the whole economy balloon was consumer based

What impact does it have in a stagnant economy?

Stagnant economy? PTI economy was far more productive then that ballon PML(N) tried to create and failed badly

You are just pulling graphs from left & right; posting them without knowing anything about what they mean.

I just put up facts to your mental gymnastics. You want to take inflation in consideration while ignoring dollar devaluation into account

Both of us can at least agree to the fact that PTI collected more revenue in PKR than PML(N)

By putting PML(N) figures against actual dollar value at that time

The real factor would be actual dollar value. Without that you would flawed results like you got

This shows PTI improved its collections as relative to size of GDP a compared to PML(N) where dollar was under valued and the whole economy balloon was consumer based

Stagnant economy? PTI economy was far more productive then that ballon PML(N) tried to create and failed badly

I just put up facts to your mental gymnastics. You want to take inflation in consideration while ignoring dollar devaluation into account

Both of us can at least agree to the fact that PTI collected more revenue in PKR than PML(N)

Reduce the size of GDP, increase the value of dollar you will get an increased tax to DGP ratio.

Let me explain with an example:

You are collecting Rs.10 from a Rs.100 GDP with 25% taxx collection at import level and value of USD is Rs1/USD means you are collecting Rs.2.5 at import level.

Now increase value of USD is Rs3/USD with same GDP and tax collection at import level you would collect Rs.7.5 and tax collection will increase to Rs.15 or 50% increase and so as tax to GDP ratio.

Reduce the size of GDP, increase the value of dollar you will get an increased tax to DGP ratio.

Let me explain with an example:

You are collecting Rs.10 from a Rs.100 GDP with 25% taxx collection at import level and value of USD is Rs1/USD means you are collecting Rs.2.5 at import level.

Now increase value of USD is Rs3/USD with same GDP and tax collection at import level you would collect Rs.7.5 and tax collection will increase to Rs.15 or 50% increase and so as tax to GDP ratio.
Make new thread about daily stock market crash now

Back
Top Bottom