What's new

Pakistan still global jihad hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for further reinforcing my point - TeJ is also an outcome of Zia's Islamization!

BTW, I wasn't defending any sect!

again wrong conclusion, It was formerly known as Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria. Allama Arif Hussain al-Hussaini, a student of Ayatollah Khomeini who led the Iranian Revolution, was the group's leader. .
I'm not saying you defended anyone, just saying that put things right instead of concluding things from some propaganda and get to right conclusion .

I understand but that doesn't mean that Islamists are more enthusiastic than Nationalist though mate?

Huh , I had thought before not to answer you cuz their are many things you don't understand even if I explain.

That was compultion that Musharraf take part in this US adventure … Because 9/11 was a biggest conspiracy to invade over Pakistan … At that time India had offered to USA all logistic & strategic support … If Musharraf showed hesitation they all would trampled to Pakistan & destroyed to Pakistan’s nuclear program because it switches in their eyes from starting … Musharraf had turned it to Afghanistan ..

What? Please explain.

usa didn't even touch Pakistan nuclear weapons. Did they?

again wrong conclusion, It was formerly known as Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria. Allama Arif Hussain al-Hussaini, a student of Ayatollah Khomeini who led the Iranian Revolution, was the group's leader. .
I'm not saying you defended anyone, just saying that put things right instead of concluding things from some propaganda and get to right conclusion .

I really don't know what exactly you are trying to put up! First off, I am not concluding anything from any banned organization. Which sect set off first is not the stuff that I am trying to turn to. It's all about Zia's policy of Islamization and its repercussions, zia provided room for extremism to breath. Second off, where did I say TeJ was not formerly known as Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria? I wonder if you could reread IS instead of WAS ? Moreover, sir, do you think names can make a difference? Pakistan people's party parliamentarians was formerly known as Pakistan peoples Party, trust me even with a brand new name party's manifesto is same!

Anyway, thanks for your concerns!

USA is fuelling the jihad!! As long as NATO is Here in Afghanistan, Pakistan Will be Global Jihad Hub!!

sir rochdale is not in pakistan, also search for 'rape' in the google news, you will find half of the news related to india

you just posted few sories, i can fill an encyclopedia on indian rape cases

Sir you do understand that India has 10 times more people than Pakistan. Hence, we will have 10 times more number of cases even with a Pakistani yardstick.

Sir you do understand that India has 10 times more people than Pakistan. Hence, we will have 10 times more number of cases even with a Pakistani yardstick.

sir but china doesnt have so many rape cases as india with your yard stick

india is officially the global hub of rape, every body knows this stop pretending its not

a gang rape in a public bus in the populated and busy city of dehli, thats something very difficult to beat man

Ohk! It's time to introduce to you Durand line. They don't fly into, they pass through porous Durand line.

What do you mean pass through the porus Durand Line?

Then how do they get into Afghanistan?

Its a land locked country.

Do they travel through Iran and then into Afghanistan and then they cross into Pakistan?

That makes no sense.

india is officially the global hub of rape, every body knows this stop pretending its not

a gang rape in a public bus in the populated and busy city of dehli, thats something very difficult to beat man

How can you compare a country like China where no press freedom exists with India. Can you ever imagine a protest like what happened in Delhi in Beijing? We have the most free media who critisize anbything even the government unlike China where many websites get blocked or even blacked out for speaking against the govt.

I hope you do know that Pakistan has more per capita rapes than India.. 314 rapes every month translates to 2.17 rapes per annum per 100,000 population against India's figure of 1.8

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

btw, USA in 2010 had almost 4 times the number of rapes than India despite having 1/4th the population.. So please do a little research before ranting away on the keyboard.. It just makes you look like an ill-informed imbecile ;)

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you do know that Pakistan has more per capita rapes than India.. 314 rapes every month translates to 2.17 rapes per annum per 100,000 population against India's figure of 1.8

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

btw, USA in 2010 had almost 4 times the number of rapes than India despite having 1/4th the population.. So please do a little research before ranting away on the keyboard.. It just makes you look like an ill-informed imbecile ;)

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol in the same table india is just behind south africa and america in number of rapes :rofl:

im sure in 2013 india tops it out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom