What's new

Pakistan still global jihad hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, Pakistan didn't have much options left. USSR on the west and India on the east would have been Pakistan's worst nightmare. So the Russian Invasion had to be defended. But yes, the way people were mobilized (that is fight for Islam, this is where the mistake was done by US & Pakistan) was totally wrong. Instead it would have been much better if people were mobilized to fight for their country/soil from Russian aggression. And result would have no radicalization and Taliban free society.
Well , We have seen the outcome of wars with india when we mobilized people in the name of Pakistan. Their is different b\w braves and patriots , and in my experience Islamists are more effective and enthusiastic as compare to nationalists . thats why I do understand why Zia and U.S had put their trust on Islamists at a time of Russian aggeression .

Well , We have seen the outcome of wars with india when we mobilized people in the name of Pakistan. Their is different b\w braves and patriots , and in my experience Islamists are more effective and enthusiastic as compare to nationalists . thats why I do understand why Zia and U.S had put their trust on Islamists at a time of Russian aggeression .

Islamist are more willing to die foolish death than sane minded brave person.

You only need to look into post 9/11 scenario, how India was bending backwards to offer assistance to US .

No my friend. India never offered any assistance to US or as a matter of fact any country. US asked Indian assistance in Afghanistan, Iraq but answer was no.

The only country who bent down to please US is Pakistan. Its now hurting you but since you let it in, it won't be out until they want to.

Islamist are more willing to die foolish death than sane minded brave person.
Really? Well , I have seen many sane minded braves willing to die for money and drugs, I guess they are very useful to create an imaginary army .

Bhutto put the first seed of extremism by pleasing the jamatis!

Rightists are not necessarily extremists, and that too kind of Taliban and violence-philic sectarians! Zia, comparatively, left no stone unturned to please the religious zealots - His policy of Islaminization did not only breed radicals, it also paved ways for them to enforce their version of ideology. It was Zia who planted the seeds of the current sectarian warfare, starting in 1986 with the massacre in Kurram Agency and formation of the Sipah Sahaba in Jhang.

In a nutshell - The mess Pakistan is in today is all due to Zia.

Rightists are not necessarily extremists, and that too kind of Taliban and violence-philic sectarians! Zia, comparatively, left no stone unturned to please the religious zealots - His policy of Islaminization did not only breed radicals, it also paved ways for them to enforce their version of ideology. It was Zia who planted the seeds of the current sectarian warfare, starting in 1986 with the massacre in Kurram Agency and formation of the Sipah Sahaba in Jhang.

In a nutshell - The mess Pakistan is in today is all due to Zia.
Wrong, This whole tension was intensfied after the creation of TeJ in 1979, Please correct your history.
Tehrik-e-Jafaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tehrik-e-Jafaria, Pakistan (TJP) (Urdu: تحریکِ جعفریہ‎, lit. Shia Movement ) also called Tehrik-e-Islami is a Shia political party in Pakistan. It was formed in 1979 with the name Tehrik-e-Nafaz-e-Fiqah-e-Jafaria (تحریکِ نفاذِ فقہ جعفریہ, lit. Shia-law implementation movement) as result of enforcement of controversial Islamic laws and politicization and discrimination against Shias in Pakistan Army and Civil Service.

Islam was the basic ideology of Pakistan. By deviating this ideology a conspiracy was made to make Pakistan a sectarian state in the period of Zia-ul-haq, a dictator. At this stage the formation of Tehreek-e- Nafaz-e-Fiqh-e-Jafariya was deemed necessary for the failure of this conspiracy, which was linked to that International conspiracy.[citation needed]

Keeping in mind that our founder , P.M ,military generals all were Shias, still they justify their act in the name of discrimination and started a movement to impose their law.

How did you come to that conclusion?

And God forbid but if its' true then that creates serious questions about that nation's concept and its' existence. What you're saying is 'Pakistan was made in the name of Islam. We'll fight for Islam but not for Pakistan as a nation.' That's just absurd mate, if you ask me.

No my friend. India never offered any assistance to US or as a matter of fact any country. US asked Indian assistance in Afghanistan, Iraq but answer was no.

The only country who bent down to please US is Pakistan. Its now hurting you but since you let it in, it won't be out until they want to.

NOT AT ALL!! india was bending over to give assistance to the US but failed when pakistan said either us or them! however, with hindsight it seems india was lucky to not be chosen...while pakistan pays till today because of its assistance & the world seems to have forgotten that!

NOT AT ALL!! india was bending over to give assistance to the US but failed when pakistan said either us or them! however, with hindsight it seems india was lucky to not be chosen...while pakistan pays till today because of its assistance & the world seems to have forgotten that!

Actually the half baked public Indian offer was to nudge Pakistan into bending over backwards to jump into the WoT. Rest as they say is history.

Wrong, This whole tension was intensfied after the creation of TeJ in 1979, Please correct your history.
Tehrik-e-Jafaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keeping in mind that our founder , P.M ,military generals all were Shias, still they justify their act in the name of discrimination and started a movement to impose their law.

Thank you for further reinforcing my point - TeJ is also an outcome of Zia's Islamization!

BTW, I wasn't defending any sect!

How exactly are these foreign terrorists getting to the Tribal Areas?

I assume they fly into Pakistan under false pretenses and then travel by Bus to the Tribal Areas where they announce that they are here to do Jihad and the fight the Zionist-Crusaders and the Apostate Secular Pakistani Army.

Why can't Pakistan do something about this?

How the hell can they keep coming into Pakistan?

How did you come to that conclusion?

And God forbid but if its' true then that creates serious questions about that nation's concept and its' existence. What you're saying is 'Pakistan was made in the name of Islam. We'll fight for Islam but not for Pakistan as a nation.' That's just absurd mate, if you ask me.

Huh , Pakistan was created for the muslims where they have greater legislature and constitutional rights, but then internal politics shown a saperate direction based on provincial nationalism . They used patriots for their personal aims , which led us to lack of political will and corruption thats why expecting from people who lacks proper will is absurd for any military strategist .
specially in case where you can not afford any full waged war, you required peoples those can fight and fight long with guerilla tactics.

Huh , Pakistan was created for the muslims where they have greater legislature and constitutional rights, but then internal politics shown a saperate direction based on provincial nationalism . They used patriots for their personal aims , which led us to lack of political will and corruption thats why expecting from people who lacks proper will is absurd for any military strategist .
specially in case where you can not afford any full waged war, you required peoples those can fight and fight long with guerilla tactics.

I understand but that doesn't mean that Islamists are more enthusiastic than Nationalist though mate?

How exactly are these foreign terrorists getting to the Tribal Areas?

I assume they fly into Pakistan under false pretenses and then travel by Bus to the Tribal Areas where they announce that they are here to do Jihad and the fight the Zionist-Crusaders and the Apostate Secular Pakistani Army.

Why can't Pakistan do something about this?

How the hell can they keep coming into Pakistan?

Ohk! It's time to introduce to you Durand line. They don't fly into, they pass through porous Durand line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom