What's new

Pakistan still financing JuD schools: Indian media

If you are peace loving people then why again and again do terror attacks in India and around the world originate from Pakistan.The Parliament attacks in 2001 almost led to a full scale war.Almost 200 innocent people lost their lives in thge 26/11 attacks which was carried out by 10 Pakistani gunmen.Would you care to explain .Is this your definition of peace loving people???I am not saying that no one in Pakistan wants peace but there are elements in Pakistan who definitely don't want peace and regretably they are helped by certain elements in ISi and other gov organisations.

India the creator of LTTE terrorist organisation, the creator of Mukti bahani terrorists, India who is sheltering and funding BLA terrorists India who had committed cross border terrorism in East Pakistan, and India who is committing state terrorism in Held Kashmir, Well YOU DO NOT Have the right to question us before you wind up your Indian terror camps in Afghanistan

India the creator of LTTE terrorist organisation, the creator of Mukti bahani terrorists, India who is sheltering and funding BLA terrorists India who had committed cross border terrorism in East Pakistan, and India who is committing state terrorism in Held Kashmir, Well YOU DO NOT Have the right to question us before you wind up your Indian terror camps in Afghanistan

And you have no proof for it.And when are you guys going to close the Let,JeM,al Badr etc terror camps.

And you have no proof for it.And when are you guys going to close the Let,JeM,al Badr etc terror camps.

So u admit the other terrorist organisations founded by u.....
And the orgs. u mentioned are banned.

If you guys want to move in circles not our problem.....I AM SAYING IT LAST TIME

The JUD IS NOW UNDER GOVT ADMINISTRATOR AFTER THE BAN WHO IS ADMINISTRATING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS. 1000'S OF PEOPLE ARE BENEFICIARY OF THESE SCHOOLS AND OTHER WELFARE DEPARTMENTS.

But this report and the JUD spokesperson says otherwise.

He said the institutions in question were now being managed by the charity.

"When restrictions were initially imposed upon us, the Punjab government did appoint an administrator but it was neither liked nor accepted by our people.

"By the grace of God, now everything is running exactly the way it was running under the Jamaat's system."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/10334914.stm

The report is not from Indian Media

What Proof you have for your above ranting ???

71 is the proof for Indian terrorism, burning Kashmir is proof for Indian terrorism, LTTE is proof of your terrorism

Go and check Indian army record but ohhhh wait out of guilt your army had destroyed the record of terror camps formed for Mukti bahini in 71,

If you are peace loving people then why again and again do terror attacks in India and around the world originate from Pakistan.

Because some of our friendly neighbor are supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

The Parliament attacks in 2001 almost led to a full scale war.

Yeah....The standoff in which without firing a bullet india lost 800 soldiers. :lol:

Almost 200 innocent people lost their lives in thge 26/11 attacks which was carried out by 10 Pakistani gunmen.

Provide us prove that they were Pakistanis.
A NADRA computerized NIC required. Also Birth certificate and forum "B". Also Metric certificate from a registered school if these guys were educated.

Would you care to explain .Is this your definition of peace loving people???I am not saying that no one in Pakistan wants peace but there are elements in Pakistan who definitely don't want peace and regretably

And are all Indians peace loving. We all know how the investigation leads to Pakistan every time. First its the hindu terror group or your own army col then in one night the whole investigation report change and leads to Pakistan.

How many major player in killing of sikhs, muslims and christian which happend in india by so called peace loving indian got punished in your peace loving country.

they are helped by certain elements in ISi and other gov organisations.

Give prove than rant....If the world had any proof then ISI would be in the BAN organization list of world. Before rant next time give solid evidence.

So u admit the other terrorist organisations founded by u.....
And the orgs. u mentioned are banned.

Well i dont know about the other organisations but i will learn as much as i can.
There is nothing in a name.If LeT is banned another organisation will be created with different name.The bottomline is that militants enter India crossing the border.They are obviously trained in camps.

But this report and the JUD spokesperson says otherwise.

He said the institutions in question were now being managed by the charity.

"When restrictions were initially imposed upon us, the Punjab government did appoint an administrator but it was neither liked nor accepted by our people.

"By the grace of God, now everything is running exactly the way it was running under the Jamaat's system."

BBC News - Pakistan 'gave funds' to group on UN terror blacklist

The report is not from Indian Media

Cant you see.....its not the jamaat's system. But running exactly it was . Means govt has not stopped helping people when it took control.

What Proof you have for your above ranting ???

71 is the proof for Indian terrorism, burning Kashmir is proof for Indian terrorism, LTTE is proof of your terrorism

Go and check Indian army record but ohhhh wait out of guilt your army had destroyed the record of terror camps formed for Mukti bahini in 71,

The simple proof is that militants enter Kashmir from Pakistani territory crossing the Loc.
No offence to Pakistani members but i would urge you to check the Pakistani army record in the erstwhile east pakistan.

Cant you see.....its not the jamaat's system. But running exactly it was . Means govt has not stopped helping people when it took control.

Cant you even read and comprehend

That person seems to be incharge of running the show.

This all shows to the whole world the double faced nature of Pak Govt.

Yeah....The standoff in which without firing a bullet india lost 800 soldiers. :lol:

Provide us prove that they were Pakistanis.

Please provide a credble link that validats your first sentence.
Regarding the second sentence i will not answer.I am sick of people saying that the attackers were not Pakistani.Your interior minister rehman malik has accepted that the attackers were Pakistani.Now if you still dont believe then i cant do anything.

Cant you even read and comprehend

That person seems to be incharge of running the show.

This all shows to the whole world the double faced nature of Pak Govt.
Nor accepted. Govt banned the organization dont need there acceptance to run the organization.

Well i dont know about the other organisations but i will learn as much as i can.
There is nothing in a name.If LeT is banned another organisation will be created with different name.The bottomline is that militants enter India crossing the border.They are obviously trained in camps.

PROOF, EVIDENCE?
The 100000 martyr KASHMIRIS are Pakistani Militants.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom