What's new

Pakistan still financing JuD schools: Indian media

I know he is hero for u because he killed indians....you just closed ur eyes...at one place ur govt filed against him on other it is funding them...Filed case is just a drama...ur govt..is just dumb.It dont know how to represent case..Your govt havnt tried a single investigation.
I hope indian govt.. should allow free hands to RSS, brajan dal...
and should do same attack on karachi..then i will see from where u bring the evidence..

First give us proof tht he killed indians .and btw he is just a Pakistani doing good to Pakistan and FYI this same Jamat-ud-dawa was supporting 500 hindu families financially in Thar desert before u alleged this organization of Mumbai attack like u always do . and one more thing make it clear there is nothing bad in murakay there is an educational institute they are giving good education to the children there with science subject and IT related subject.It is just the hype Indian GOV has created .:blah::blah:

so stop crying and give us the prove as told by Asim .GOI was invited in the case hearing so tht if they have any proof against Hafiz Saeed they submit it to the court. Y dont u go and ask ur GOV wht have they donr in this regard.

so Plz try to change ur crying nature on everything regarding to Pakistan . and cum up with sumthing Good otherwise its of no use.

Last edited:
:)

DAWN.COM | Front Page | Punjab govt gave Rs82m to JD: papers

Punjab govt gave Rs82m to JD: papers
By Our Staff Reporter
Wednesday, 16 Jun, 2010

Rana Sanaullah said the purpose of giving this grant was to continue the welfare services provided by the organisation’s sc hools, dispensaries and hospitals. — File Photo :rolleyes:

Kindly dont spread false propoganda and lies tht ur media vomits infront of the indian public.

Here is wat it says:
However, he maintained that the institutions - which include two schools and a hospital - were no longer attached to Jamaat-ud-Dawa.
"The government has taken control of the schools and appointed an administrator to run each of them."

He said the UN had been notified as the issue was a humanitarian one.

"There was a boys' school with 400 students, a girls' high school with 350 students and a hospital which addressed the needs of the entire area in question.

Kindly next time no B.S

If Pakistan is still funding JuD what can we do.All we can do is to stay alert at all times .Another thing we can do is to suspend the composite dialouge indefinitely.The best thing would be to form an organisation like mossad which can eliminate these terrorists in Pakistani soil.Unfortunately there is no will in Indian politicians to do so.

Pak Punjab govt gave Rs 82.77 million to JuD in 2009
fullstory
M Zulqernain

Lahore, Jun 16 (PTI) The government of Pakistan's Punjab province provided Rs 82.77 million to Jamaat-ud-Dawah and its allied institutions during the last fiscal year, according to official documents.

The supplementary budget for the past fiscal tabled in the Punjab assembly for approval revealed that the PML-N-led provincial government made a grant of over Rs 79 million to the Markaz-e-Tayyaba, the JuD headquarters in Muridke near Lahore.

Another Rs 3 million was given as grants to schools run by the JuD in different districts of Punjab, according to the official documents.

Provincial Law Minister Rana Sanaullah, under a cloud for his links to banned groups like the Sipah-e-Sahaba, admitted that the money had been given to the JuD.

The grant had been given to schools opened by charity organisation JuD which are now under the government control and the grant had been given for running the educational institutes.

If Pakistan is still funding JuD what can we do.All we can do is to stay alert at all times .Another thing we can do is to suspend the composite dialouge indefinitely.

You can DO NOTHING.:bunny:

The best thing would be to form an organisation like mossad which can eliminate these terrorists in Pakistani soil.Unfortunately there is no will in Indian politicians to do so.

Bwahahahahahahha try begging Mossad, KGB, CIA anyone we are just waiting to see the guts

Hafiz Saeed and JuD has been tried and found not guilty, there is no law that bars that their students can't receive governmental funding towards education.

Note, unlike other Madrassas, Markaz-e-Tayyaba is more of an academy where sciences and IT knowledge is imparted upon the students

Moreover, Indian media should probably also highlight the total governmental spending on education to their public other than brainwashing them through scaremongering tactics.

I think there is too much beating around the bush here. Simply speaking, JuD is a designated terrorist organization as per UNSC and Pakistan being a member state is bound to treat it as such. Most members on this forum do not agree with this which I think is kind of double standards with so much talk about the UNSC resolution on Kashmir and condemnation of India for not following it..

I think there is too much beating around the bush here. Simply speaking, JuD is a designated terrorist organization as per UNSC and Pakistan being a member state is bound to treat it as such. Most members on this forum do not agree with this which I think is kind of double standards with so much talk about the UNSC resolution on Kashmir and condemnation of India for not following it..

JUD is BANNED in PAKISTAN.....Read my previous post.

I think there is too much beating around the bush here. Simply speaking, JuD is a designated terrorist organization as per UNSC and Pakistan being a member state is bound to treat it as such. Most members on this forum do not agree with this which I think is kind of double standards with so much talk about the UNSC resolution on Kashmir and
condemnation of India for not following it..[
/QUOTE]

Ok cool you are also a UN MEMBER! hold the plebiscite then talk about double standards!!

indians have no proof about JuD!! secondly these funds have been given to CHARTIY ORGANIZATIONS!!!

people fail to understand the good someone might be doing!!

the US hates hezbolla so does the israelis! however, people fail to understand the amount of schools hospitals and universites they have made!!

i say ban ALL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS! however don't ban schools and other charitable organizations!!

If Pakistan is still funding JuD what can we do.All we can do is to stay alert at all times .Another thing we can do is to suspend the composite dialouge indefinitely.The best thing would be to form an organisation like mossad which can eliminate these terrorists in Pakistani soil.Unfortunately there is no will in Indian politicians to do so.

:rofl: PLEASE PLEASE DO IT!!! it will remain an indian dream to become israel and treat pakistan like palestine!! :wave:

as for composite dialouge!! PLEASEEEEE SUSPEND it no more amaan ki ashaa drama once and for all stop doing double standard policy of moun mein raam raam bhagal mein churaa!! :sniper:

:rofl: PLEASE PLEASE DO IT!!! it will remain an indian dream to become israel and treat pakistan like palestine!! :wave:

as for composite dialouge!! PLEASEEEEE SUSPEND it no more amaan ki ashaa drama once and for all stop doing double standard policy of moun mein raam raam bhagal mein churaa!! :sniper:

We are not the one who ask for it.It is Pakistan who always asks for the resumtion of the dialouge after India suspends them after terror attacks which can be traced back to Pakistan.

I know he is hero for u because he killed indians....you just closed ur eyes...at one place ur govt filed against him on other it is funding them...Filed case is just a drama...ur govt..is just dumb.It dont know how to represent case..Your govt havnt tried a single investigation.
I hope indian govt.. should allow free hands to RSS, brajan dal...
and should do same attack on karachi..then i will see from where u bring the evidence..
Who stopped you...Hire a private detective, Lawyer and give him the evidence you have....India dont have any evidence. SIMPLE AS THAT.

We are not the one who ask for it.It is Pakistan who always asks for the resumtion of the dialouge after India suspends them after terror attacks which can be traced back to Pakistan.

Thts coz we are peace loving people.
It was the indians war mongering...

And then quieting the we want war tune....

If u dont want dialogue tell tht to ur govt....We dont lose or gain anything frm india suspending any dialogue...
Abt bombay attacks etc... wat abt Samjhuta ATTACK? traces back to indian army officiers and its hindo extremist thugs.

If you guys want to move in circles not our problem.....I AM SAYING IT LAST TIME

The JUD IS NOW UNDER GOVT ADMINISTRATOR AFTER THE BAN WHO IS ADMINISTRATING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS. 1000'S OF PEOPLE ARE BENEFICIARY OF THESE SCHOOLS AND OTHER WELFARE DEPARTMENTS.

Thts coz we are peace loving people.
It was the indians war mongering...

If you are peace loving people then why again and again do terror attacks in India and around the world originate from Pakistan.The Parliament attacks in 2001 almost led to a full scale war.Almost 200 innocent people lost their lives in thge 26/11 attacks which was carried out by 10 Pakistani gunmen.Would you care to explain .Is this your definition of peace loving people???I am not saying that no one in Pakistan wants peace but there are elements in Pakistan who definitely don't want peace and regretably they are helped by certain elements in ISi and other gov organisations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom