What's new

Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race

poke me when your country make 30000 MW of electricity.....until then don't bother quoting me with Third class posts.
I'll do better. I'll quote you when your country can provide proper sanitation for its citizens and protect its women from getting raped.

Scientists are not known to take a dump on their own experiments. The very fact that they question the quoted yield means that the experiment must have gone horribly wrong. You assume that we became a non nuclear state and yet we are 10 weapons ahead of you speaks volumes of your sanity.

The fact that you don't understand 'low yield' and 'failure' speaks a lot about your understanding. And if you think that Indian weapons don't total up a much higher yield than your stockpile, that speaks volumes about your sanity.

weak, but i understand you are exhausted after the pasting you got tonight. i will see you in another topic after your pedigree kicks in.

F**ing bhakt giving background noise without realizing it is a non living being. Shooo....

That is why Shaheen III test took place, to add more targets to our fantasy nuke war......because India will take care of itself.....given the level of absurd non-sense coming from India lately.

A helpful tip:
Try to get beyond the 'new' label and survive long enough.

Welcome to PDF. :pdf::pakistan:
Shaneen III....oh my god ......India should surrender Lal Qila to Zaid Hamid

I'll do better. I'll quote you when your country can provide proper sanitation for its citizens and protect its women from getting raped.
Do i have to give sources....

1.40% of Pak ....don't have proper toilets

2.Sources of horrifying rapes in your country

As i say ....first generate Atleast 30000 MW electricity or make a decent Bike which Humans can Buy....then quote me ....you are not worth it

Nahi Ji, we don't have better weapons or more weapons than Pakistan,
but still by the Grace of God We are living fearless and not scared of A country who claims to have more weapons than India and that too of better quality and don't know why a stronger country named pakistan needs to show her fire power in front of a smaller country called India :-) :D :p:

what is the use of being ahead when USA enters inside your city and kills your guest Mr Osama bin Laden

LOL.... can ur Kanedda oops... Pak sarzameen.. send any bird up in the space even with all the help of the world?

Can India send a probe to Mars without NASA help? Didn't think so. :azn:

Can India send a probe to Mars without NASA help? Didn't think so. :azn:

Mars mission didnt need a DSI :sarcastic:

On topic :Pakistan should create more nukes .Around thousand if possible .You are the only atomic bomb nation in the Muslim world.But we should cap our development within 110.Because we have a lot of other things to do withthat money.

India wont increase that numbers.We have a lot of other things to do .
121 posts to your name 'Last Try' and you're up to judging people. What i meant was, for the past 10 years, Western media is stuck at a figure of 110 and 120 nukes. Whereas, conventional wisdom suggests the real number of nukes that both India and Pakistan have, would have increased. So Either they don't know anything or they do but are deliberately trying to keep the figures in low hundreds.

Pakistan defeated India in three wars while India won only one war. One Pakistani soldier = ten Indian soldiers.

:wacko:

Chutiya Bhakt ka baap main hoon.....shoo.......
Abe shoo doggy shoo...:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Scientists are not known to take a dump on their own experiments. The very fact that they question the quoted yield means that the experiment must have gone horribly wrong. You assume that we became a non nuclear state and yet we are 10 weapons ahead of you speaks volumes of your sanity.
Bhai tuh rehne de:lol:,first do something meaningful in the field of space tech then perhaps we can have a discussion on the effectiveness of Indian space tech:omghaha:.Unlike ISRO your SUPARCO is practically a non-existent organization and doesn't even have the capability to build an indigenous satellite let alone a full fledged SLV:azn:

Pakistan defeated India in three wars while India won only one war. One Pakistani soldier = ten Indian soldiers.

give him a big round of applause for his extra ordinary knowledge of the History and seven others who liked his comment

It's not a very secret agreement. NASA will send the astronauts, India will provide the toilet cleaners.

oh those toilet clear will be called astronauts my friend

Abe shoo doggy shoo...:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Bhai tuh rehne de:lol:,first do something meaningful in the field of space tech then perhaps we can have a discussion on the effectiveness of Indian space tech:omghaha:.Unlike ISRO your SUPARCO is practically a non-existent organization and doesn't even have the capability to build an indigenous satellite let alone a full fledged SLV:azn:

Chutiye Bhakton ki fauj aa gayee hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom