What's new

Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race

121 posts to your name 'Last Try' and you're up to judging people. What i meant was, for the past 10 years, Western media is stuck at a figure of 110 and 120 nukes. Whereas, conventional wisdom suggests the real number of nukes that both India and Pakistan have, would have increased. So Either they don't know anything or they do but are deliberately trying to keep the figures in low hundreds.

They know what they need to know. The numbers are accurate. It is not easy to hide nukes or their manufacture.

The larger point is that no way will there be a war where more than a few nukes are used. Why?

For Pakistan to launch all 100+ nukes together, you will need a prep time of at least 3 months. So not gonna happen. Even assuming that Pakistan wants to launch a salvo attack of 10 nukes, it will still need a prep time of a week, nothing less. But say you manage to salvo 10 nukes before anyone figures it out, before Indian response can exceed the same number, the west will stop the war. From their perspective, objective of partition would be pretty much met by then.

Finally, nothing personal man. I only dignified a response since you are a think tank analyst, else I would not have bothered to reply. So I highlighted that fact first.

The last comment regarding being ahead was addressed to the dhimmi media headline

They know what they need to know. The numbers are accurate. It is not easy to hide nukes or their manufacture.

The larger point is that no way will there be a war where more than a few nukes are used. Why?

For Pakistan to launch all 100+ nukes together, you will need a prep time of at least 3 months. So not gonna happen. Even assuming that Pakistan wants to launch a salvo attack of 10 nukes, it will still need a prep time of a week, nothing less. But say you manage to salvo 10 nukes before anyone figures it out, before Indian response can exceed the same number, the west will stop the war. From their perspective, objective of partition would be pretty much met by then.

Finally, nothing personal man. I only dignified a response since you are a think tank analyst, else I would not have bothered to reply. So I highlighted that fact first.

The last comment regarding being ahead was addressed to the dhimmi media headline

No, Pakistan does not need 3 months to prime it's nukes. They are already dispersed where they would be needed. And this information, only a handful would know. The failings of Indian defense preparedness resulted in the not so cool, Cold Start Doctrine theory. Pakistan was always ready. And if Pakistan claims a First use policy, do you really think it would take 3 months to ready and launch them?

You are new here, please don't talk like a child.

No, Pakistan does not need 3 months to prime it's nukes. They are already dispersed where they would be needed. And this information, only a handful would know. The failings of Indian defense preparedness resulted in the not so cool, Cold Start Doctrine theory. Pakistan was always ready. And if Pakistan claims a First use policy, do you really think it would take 3 months to ready and launch them?

Ok,

btw folks, I am new to PDF. So obviously (I mean Obviously) I know lesser.

retard....then your all atom bombs gone waste :D

That is why Shaheen III test took place, to add more targets to our fantasy nuke war......because India will take care of itself.....given the level of absurd non-sense coming from India lately.

Ok,

btw folks, I am new to PDF. So obviously (I mean Obviously) I know lesser.

A helpful tip:
Try to get beyond the 'new' label and survive long enough.

Welcome to PDF. :pdf::pakistan:

Bro, Nuclear is never gonna happen. We all rant about it like kids so easily :3 but the outcome is much worse.

That is why Shaheen III test took place, to add more targets to our fantasy nuke war......because India will take care of itself.....given the level of absurd non-sense coming from India lately.

A helpful tip:
Try to get beyond the 'new' label and survive long enough.

Welcome to PDF. :pdf::pakistan:

Allow me to make my stance here clear. I dont intend to get into arguments with Pakistanis about potential conflicts between our countries.

I am here for the sole purpose of putting anti national clits in their place. So I dont need to survive.

My first experiment is with Brian the Dog. I just finished walking him, unfortunately he gulped down some chicken waste which has completely constipated him. So I am off to walking him again.

Chutiya Bhakt ka baap main hoon.....shoo.......

Dont lie Brian, when you were a puppy I neutered you. I did not want you going out sniffing the mongrels.

God knows how many Thermo Nuclear warheads are in our 120. Yours won't have even one. This is a different kind of game.
Yes, we all know the thermonuclear test in 1998 was very successful. Even your own scientists say it was very successful. lol
Yeah we have a secret cooperation....with NASA.... to make secret Bases on moon and mars...our moon base is already complete....
It's not a very secret agreement. NASA will send the astronauts, India will provide the toilet cleaners.

Bhakt is such a moron, calls his own mommy a mongrel. yep you get to see all kinds. Now shoo....

you do notice that I am the creative one here right. you cant hold a candle (mainly because you have a paw without an opposing thumb) to my superior range of wit in making you look stupid. you need to move on from bakt, doggie. Or no biscuits for you tonight.

Yes, we all know the thermonuclear test in 1998 was very successful. Even your own scientists say it was very successful. lol

It's not a very secret agreement. NASA will send the astronauts, India will provide the toilet cleaners.
poke me when your country make 30000 MW of electricity.....until then don't bother quoting me with Third class posts.

The fact that there are disputes around it's yield is not the point. India by then had initial prototypes and tested one. Some sort of fusion seems to have taken place though overall yield was less. We've had 15 years to develop those designs. The running joke at the time was that Pak had suddenly become a non-nuclear state- that you guys had only 5-6 weapons and ended up using all of them in retaliatory tests. There are other more interesting rumors too. You don't want me to go there ;):D

you do notice that I am the creative one here right. you cant hold a candle (mainly because you have a paw without an opposing thumb) to my superior range of wit in making you look stupid. you need to move on from bakt, doggie. Or no biscuits for you tonight.

Bhakt continues to give background noise for some strange reason

The fact that there are disputes around it's yield is not the point. India by then had initial prototypes. Some sort of fusion seems to have taken place though overall yield was less. We've had 15 years to develop those designs. The running joke at the time was that Pak had suddenly become a non-nuclear state- that you guys had only 5-6 weapons and ended up using all of them in retaliatory tests. There are other more interesting rumors too. You don't want me to go there ;):D
Scientists are not known to take a dump on their own experiments. The very fact that they question the quoted yield means that the experiment must have gone horribly wrong. You assume that we became a non nuclear state and yet we are 10 weapons ahead of you speaks volumes of your sanity.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom