What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

Brother clear one thing,
"Pakistani satellite launch in April 2011"
Launch it fully by Pakistani Engineers or by other support like China ?
(Comments please)

Brother clear one thing,
"Pakistani satellite launch in April 2011"
Launch it fully by Pakistani Engineers or by other support like China ?
(Comments please)

No foreign support.....will be developed and launched by Pakistan as Pakistan developed Nukes.

Well i hope this happens! we must achive our way to space as well!

No foreign support.....will be developed and launched by Pakistan as Pakistan developed Nukes.

Well It would be a good initiative to join the space race with China, India,Russia and USA.... Pakistan Must Have a good Platform to lunch Such sophisticated machinery. If Pakistan has the will power to compete It very well can. All the very best wishes to Pakistan in this mission. :welcome:

I really doubt Pakistan would be able to launch a rocket from its soil into space bcoz of its geographic location. It could be either from a Chinese launchpad or from anywhere else.

I really doubt Pakistan would be able to launch a rocket from its soil into space bcoz of its geographic location. It could be either from a Chinese launchpad or from anywhere else.

Yes and Thats should be a problem for them, I guess The only way is t join with the chinese and Use there launchpads and Work together.. And If the relations with India were fine enough , we could have Welcomed Them to join with us.. We are still ready to help them

Care to explain why geographical location would be problem?

The best place to launch a satellite into geostationary orbit is from a launch site near the equator, to take advantage of the rotation of the Earth. But satellites are also launched from the equator into other orbits.
A geostationary orbit is about 36,000 kilometres from the surface of the Earth. In it, a satellite appears to hover over a fixed point on Earth, a location ideal for communications satellites and for some Earth observation satellites.

The easiest way to attain the right speed for orbiting a geostationary satellite is to launch it along the equator in the direction of the Earth’s rotation. The launcher then gets a boost from the Earth which, at the equator, moves at a speed of 1675 kilometres per hour. Thus the rocket can do its job with less propellant.

French Guyana is a good site for launching satellites into the equatorial plane. Here, ESA’s powerful Ariane 5 rockets are launched. The Ariane 5 has a load capacity of up to eight tons, enough to orbit the heaviest satellites.

India has advantage Of that , as its 23.5° North. and pakistan an emerging nation in the field of Space research Cannot risk its rockets from there. If it could have been then Tilla could very well have been used instead of launching ghauri missiles.

In addition to what TheWarriorIndian explained.....

Its not about Pakistan's intellectual power to launch a rocket, its all about how u gonna achieve it with respect to Pakistan's geographic location. Yes u can launch a rocket BUT when it fly over ur neighbour's head they will shoot it down to avoid a security threat. To get u an idea of what i am talking about....here is a quote from the link i've provided. Pakistan is facing the same limitations Israel is facing today but still Israel has an advantage since it can launch rocket to Westward.

"A launch from Israel presents many limitations, first of all because Israel has to launch its satellites in a westerly direction, which is the opposite of the natural direction of the globe," Brom said, "and because the payload that can be launched is smaller than if it is launched from other locations."

"Just look at the map and you will see if you would like to launch from Israel east, like every usual satellite, the parts will fall in some of our neighbors' area, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan; which is not […] something that we cannot afford," Har-Even said.

"The moment you are launching to the east you have an advantage. Because of the rotation of the earth you have extra energy. It is like throwing a stone from a car in the direction the car moves,"

http://www.isn.ethz.ch/isn/Current-...0-B3DB-1461-98B9-E20E7B9C13D4&lng=en&id=54029

If u want to know more about why rockets launch towards east or west(in some cases) u can google it and finds out urself. If Pakistan launch a rocket towards east either India or China will shoot it down because the parts will fall over their territory, which could cause a disastor. If pakistan launch towards west the same thing happens with ur western neighbours and parts will fall over ur own head too. The only way Pakistan can launch rocket is towards south as u have the Arabian Sea down there, but that will NEVER happen becuase it will be against the laws of physics, even if u try to accomplish it somehow it still fly over India and we will shoot it down.

However u can hire a launch pad somewhere else and do the same task safely just like Pakistan is doing right now with China.

In addition to what TheWarriorIndian explained.....

Its not about Pakistan's intellectual power to launch a rocket, its all about how u gonna achieve it with respect to Pakistan's geographic location. Yes u can launch a rocket BUT when it fly over ur neighbour's head they will shoot it down to avoid a security threat. To get u an idea of what i am talking about....here is a quote from the link i've provided. Pakistan is facing the same limitations Israel is facing today but still Israel has an advantage since it can launch rocket to Westward.

If u want to know more about why rockets launch towards east or west(in some cases) u can google it and finds out urself. If Pakistan launch a rocket towards east either India or China will shoot it down because the parts will fall over their territory, which could cause a disastor. If pakistan launch towards west the same thing happens with ur western neighbours and parts will fall over ur own head too. The only way Pakistan can launch rocket is towards south as u have the Arabian Sea down there, but that will NEVER happen becuase it will be against the laws of physics, even if u try to accomplish it somehow it still fly over India and we will shoot it down.

However u can hire a launch pad somewhere else and do the same task safely just like Pakistan is doing right now with China.

Exactly, pakistan at present cannot afford to take such high risks. It should work with the chinese very much and then launch a rocket from its soil, the engineering is totally differant from there cruise missiles.

And please , no pakistani brothers should take a judgement that Pakistan cannot launch a rocket from its soil based on my comments, It 100% can launch from its soil. The only thing Pakistan must do Is Make the Other nations who are developed in the field of Rocket engineering there partner before its first launch. And I would not hesitate to say That India would certainly help pakistan if it needs to be helped and Thus developing a strong relationship between US

So can we launch towards West?If yes, then that is fine.Afghanistan don't have the capibility to even detect our launch lol.

Back
Top Bottom