What's new

Pakistan snubbed by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani for giving 'sanctuary' to terrorists

Its great to see that most of contestedd and controlled areas are with bordering pakistan

Its quite an even spread. Afghanistan is doomed. They will not see peace this century and personally I hope they suffer every bit of it for APS massacre.

When has reality been the basis of diplomatic offensive? like ever ?

We say whatever against pak and everyone seems to listen. Pak shouts about kashmir every chance it gets, but all it gets is deaf ears.

Why is that ? Pls think about it. Actions speak more that words. It is because of pakistan that they are isolated.

Gone are the days wars are won with bullets and muscle. !!

Pakistan is not isolated. Many deals have been concluded this year. Russia has warmed up too. Its been a good year.

Best of all Pakistan hasn't blinded any children or killed innocent women. That's your track record.

You can go to every conference and bark like a mad dog about Pakistan but reality is your soldiers are killing and blinding children and Pakistan isn't. People aren't stupid, every can see through this.

Its quite an even spread. Afghanistan is doomed. They will not see peace this century and personally I hope they suffer every bit of it for APS massacre.

No most of it is bordering Pakistan.

Afghan are right to be annoyed at Pakistan.

Wow dude, got some serious gripe there. Need to stabilise Afghanistan. If you guys don't help, koi bhat naahi, let's us handle it. Just stop fuelling unrest.

No most of it is bordering Pakistan.

Afghan are right to be annoyed at Pakistan.

Pashtuns in Afghanistan do not want Northern Alliance child molesting warlord rule. This is how it was and this is how it will be. Its nothing to do with Pakistan. Its their internal f**k up.

Afghans have caused a lot of suffering to Pakistan, once refugees are fully deported and borders are secure wait and watch what Pakistan does in Afghanistan.

Pashtuns in Afghanistan do not want Northern Alliance child molesting warlord rule. This is how it was and this is how it will be. Its nothing to do with Pakistan. Its their internal f**k up.

Afghans have caused a lot of suffering to Pakistan, once refugees are fully deported and borders are secure wait and watch what Pakistan does in Afghanistan.

Same old same old.

Blame game between Pakistan and Afghan.... and Pakistan and India

Pakistan is not isolated. Many deals have been concluded this year. Russia has warmed up too. Its been a good year.

Best of all Pakistan hasn't blinded any children or killed innocent women. That's your track record.

You can go to every conference and bark like a mad dog about Pakistan but reality is your soldiers are killing and blinding children and Pakistan isn't. People aren't stupid, every can see through this.

What good is everyone seeing it ? Has it done anything to Palestinians ? Did any P5 care to bother ?

Only country which seems to care about kashmiris is pakistan, but India has convinced all nations that all we are seeing from pakistan are crocodile tears and kargil proves pakistan is a land grabber and nothing else.

My god, musharaff has helped India s case than anyone in pakistan.

Even Afghanistan won't recognise their borders with pakistan. They never will. Live with that.

Cut the rhetoric & confront the reality! If a country like Afghan turns around & throws your AID money right back at your face, you know what's your worth! It's about time you guys start addressing the shortcoming within yourselves instead of looking for excuses in others backyard! Maybe then the world may start taking Pakistan seriously & start believing in your versions!

Remind me once again, When things gets heated up in Indian occupied kashmir, Why dont you use the same exact analogy? Instead you blame Pakistan all the way !

Wow dude, got some serious gripe there. Need to stabilise Afghanistan. If you guys don't help, koi bhat naahi, let's us handle it. Just stop fuelling unrest.

They have a price to pay for backing Indians and supporting TTP terrorism in Pakistan. A heavy price. Once iit is paid then they can decide if they want to live in peaceful coexistence.

I want to see Fazlullah's head delivered. Nothing more, nothing less.

What good is everyone seeing it ? Has it done anything to Palestinians ? Did any P5 care to bother ?

Only country which seems to care about kashmiris is pakistan, but India has convinced all nations that all we are seeing from pakistan are crocodile tears and kargil proves pakistan is a land grabber and nothing else.

My god, musharaff has helped India s case than anyone in pakistan.

Even Afghanistan won't recognise their borders with pakistan. They never will. Live with that.

Just remember what you stand for, Child blinding and killing as a state policy. That is what you stand for.

I don't have that on my conscience. As I explained to @Joe Shearer how you mentally deal with this disturbing reality is your problem. But I am glad I don't wake thinking is this what I stand for? Systematic rape and murder of children and women. This is your legacy and still is.

Pakistan has moved on from the cold war era and has been working hard to normalize everything but India and Afghanistan will not let go of the narrative which will last an eternity. So Pakistan must work to normalize with the rest of the world which is happening.

I am just glad its not on my conscience. You can take this to the grave and hope some day you will repent for your misdeeds.

Its great to see that most of contestedd and controlled areas are with bordering pakistan
NOT OUR BUSINESS we are not security guards of india and afghans . handle your own mess terrorism is world issue

Afghan president reached India few days before any other World leader, to memorize Indian memo

Mr Kabul Mayor Ghani is right, Pakistan should spend that money on sealing the border with Afghanistan,which will help to prevent foreign sponsored terrorists crossing over from Aghanistan to create chaos in Pakistan, Mr Ghani please take care of your problems before making Pakistan a bogeyman, TTP has got massive sanctuary in Afghanistan, go and do operation against TTP, then talk about lecturing Pakistan on terrorism.

Why the F--K did sartaj Aziz go there in the first place? when they r not coming to pak for talks why r we going there ? this was a disgraceful thing to go and now get the dose, this NS is simply bayghairat

See this is why no one likes pakistan. In this thread, who is abusing whom ?...lol. clearly shows your frustration. I was only talking about Afghan point of view.

Anyways the president of Afghanistan has spoke. They have clearly snubbed pakistan.

I mean you might have seen this coming. But brave of aziz to attend. That much has to be said.

And then you say that you don't cheer lead for Afghanistan and its rants.

What's your problem with me calling Afghans faggots which they are?

Meaningless rants of Afghanistan might give you an ego boost to you guys for some days. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom