What's new

Pakistan snubbed by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani for giving 'sanctuary' to terrorists

And then you say that you don't cheer lead for Afghanistan and its rants.

What's your problem with me calling Afghans faggots which they are?

Meaningless rants of Afghanistan might give you an ego boost to you guys for some days. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sorry if I am bothered with you calling anyone faggot. It was uncalled for but then it's your call.

Even Pakistanis get a kick putting down indians , it's how these forums get popular.

Sorry if I am bothered with you calling anyone faggot. It was uncalled for but then it's your call.

Even Pakistanis get a kick putting down indians , it's how these forums get popular.

It isn't uncalled for when it comes to Afghans who are shameless bunch of losers who first claim half of Pakistani territory to be Afghan and then expect Pakistan to be nice to them.

It is a useless forum. You can enjoy it while it ends and everything goes back to normal in next few days.

Why the F--K did sartaj Aziz go there in the first place? when they r not coming to pak for talks why r we going there ? this was a disgraceful thing to go and now get the dose, this NS is simply bayghairat

Noora King is a disgrace, Noora doesnt give a crap about Pakistan, all he cares about his own ill gotten wealth, How many times is Noora going to appease Afghanistan,a stone age country where half of their citizens are living as refugees in Pakistan and then continue to bark and stab in the back.

Ashraf Ghanni you gutless person, why not bring up the fact pakistan gave sanctuary to million of Afghans refugee for 30 years.

Afghani Namak haram hein, tell the whole world

Man grow up ... its not about area ... otherwise greenland is also big country ... its about country's power ... afghanistan current situation is so deterriorated that it cannot retain current regime without help of usa and india ... and thats why ashraf ghani is serving as mouth piece of india ..

If you consider area then israel is not even a country ... and should be a city but from power point of view its a strong and powerful country ...
But Afghanistan is not a small country even population-wise , its around 3 crores..........About its decentralized state with nominal control over the areas, that has been the case in Afghanistan since ancient times....

Since the population density is less compared to resources, they can develop faster if funds are induced into their economy.

They need young men to help it grow. But every man who is able is fleeing that country. They make up large percentages of asylum seekers everywhere. If they have no will to build their own country, I don't know why you seem so optimistic.

Remind me once again, When things gets heated up in Indian occupied kashmir, Why dont you use the same exact analogy? Instead you blame Pakistan all the way !
Apples & oranges.... when we complain world agrees with what we have to say..unfortunately can't say the same about Pakistan! It's better if Pakistan works towards making itself taken seriously by international community!

But Afghanistan is not a small country even population-wise , its around 3 crores..........About its decentralized state with nominal control over the areas, that has been the case in Afghanistan since ancient times....
Brother stop trolling yourself ... Bhai i agree afghanistan is a huge country but when we discuss politics and enemity countries are weighed in terms on influence ...
Let me rephrase my statement ... Afghanistan is a puny country in front of pakistan with respect to its fire power economy army influence on world politics and power projection capability ... Happy now ?

Statements made by hired politicians shouldn't be thought about for more than 10 seconds.

There is no reality here. Yes you bharatis can dance and do all kind of mujra on Ashraf Ghani's rants.

But I as a Pakistani is happy that our money won't be going to Afghanistan. I don't even want a penny to go to Afghanistan let alone millions of dollars.

So thank you Ashraf Ghani. Along with the aid money kindly take back your remaining refugees too.
It's other way around my friend! While Pak wanted to do Mujra to please Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani seems to be saying no thank you! You can do your latka & jhatka with Taliban & shower those dollars on them instead! Maybe you don't want to do mujra with Ghani... try telling that to your govt!

Apples & oranges.... when we complain world agrees with what we have to say..unfortunately can't say the same about Pakistan! It's better if Pakistan works towards making itself taken seriously by international community!

The world dosent care what you say! i think your confused

It's other way around my friend! While Pak wanted to do Mujra to please Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani seems to be saying no thank you! You can do your latka & jhatka with Taliban & shower those dollars on them instead! Maybe you don't want to do mujra with Ghani... try telling that to your govt!

usually i don't get involved in these kinds of nonsense but this will be an exception.
u keyboard warrior don't even know the conditions in Afghanistan where huge number of people cannot feed themselves one time a day and are forced to use hashish to subdue the hunger.and if you think all Pakistan does is destruction then search the green badakshan project u will know and this is one of the many project that has been undertaken to improve the quality of life of the people of Afghanistan unlike u guys we will not bring dirty politics in between helping people we are also human and we also feel pain when others suffer and as a Muslim we are obliged to help others even if they ridicule and hate us...

As blunt as it gets in a multinational gathering! Time for Pak to introspect & decide whether it wants to be ridiculed In every forum or put things right to reverse the damage caused to self, which has been pretty immense!

ridiculed by whom? Indian and afghan govt.How many other countries have condemned Pakistan recently on international forums?? Modi and Ghani have ranted a lot regarding Pakistan on international forums that no one bothers to listen. Instead of griping and making these forums a circus Ghani should take responsibility of his ineffective actions .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom