What's new

Pakistan snubbed by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani for giving 'sanctuary' to terrorists

Pakistan has pledged 500 million dollars for Afghanistan's development. This amount, Mr. Aziz, can be spent to contain extremism," Ghani said, directly addressing Pakistan's foreign policy chief Sartaj Aziz+ , who is also attending the conference."

Sounds very sweet , if president actually said this. Lessons for Modi govt on how to handle Pak.

You are trying too hard man ...Kindly do remind me who said "khada peeta wahy da, baqi Ahmad Shahy da"

I don't know who said that but still.

Are all afghans barbarians, looters, invaders and thugs or only the guys you who kicked your as$ centuries ago?

Can you stop calling India and Afghanistan the world?

What is this Indian fetish of associating themselves with the world. Do remind me where has the World acted the way Indian and Afghan envoys have? Name me a single country that has criticized Pakistan in the same tone as India and Afghanistan has? Can you Indians come out of this bubble that you represent the world.

I mean Russia which is your traditional ally just slapped you in the face and said they don't support any Anti Pakistan statements in the Heart of Asia. So please tell me, what world are you talking about?

Bharatis think they are the world.

When they say that whole world hates Pakistan. It means me a bharati and that guy(some Singh or Kumar) who lives next to my home.

I don't know who said that but still.

Are all afghans barbarians, looters, invaders and thugs or only the guys you who kicked your as$ centuries ago?
You don't know who said that ??? please try hard and reply back to my question before expecting an answer from my side. why are you shying away from it?

Heart of Asia ??? Hosted by country whose pm is a terrorist himself and is lecturing others over terrorism...what nonsense

You don't know who said that ??? please try hard and reply back to my question before expecting an answer from my side. why are you shying away from it?

I don't think even you know what you are asking.

So again.

Are all afghanis invaders, looters, rapists and thugs or these titles are for guys who mass molested you centuries back.

Dont Forget Afghan President Ashraf Ghani is an Afghani
and Afghani also sell their girl for the Money
so he was living in Pakistan in one Room so Goverment of Pakistan

Give him Selter and gave him respect
now he is back biting
its Afghani Habit
he is just an american & indian Pet

Why we went to this conference after India shamelessly bombed civilian bus along LOC?

This is the question right now. I don't care what those losers from Afghanistan or India say.

Actually this question is still rattling my mind but may be die hard fans of Mr Panama Sharif might be able to answer U that cz I have got no reason or logic that justifies why did we even go there.

Actually this question is still rattling my mind but may be die hard fans of Mr Panama Sharif might be able to answer U that cz I have got no reason or logic that justifies why did we even go there.

There is one positive though. Now those 500 million dollars won't be going to Afghanistan.

Just the thought that we were giving millions of dollars to Afghanistan makes me feel disgusted to the guts. Hum to Afghanion ko apna bukhar na dain aur yeh baighairat dollar dai rahai thai.

Spend that money on fencing the border or better vehicles for our troops or spend it on schools and hospitals our gov is shameless idiots of the highest level have some shames have some self respect and pull back those 500mln$ idiots!

But still there is hope that this money won't go to that country.

I wish we just stop wasting our money out there as whatever we do, we ll keep on getting such responses on behest of their big daddy. But U know The "Mutmain Beghairat" as amicably summarized by U.

That Russian support is a big positive though in my opinion. @shah1398

Honestly speaking that came out of nowhere as I wasnt at all expected that and that has forced me to worry a bit now as "arnt we moving too fast"???

No i am referring to humiliating defeat of 5 times larger india in 1965 ... i am referring to captured indian war planes ... shown is war trophy in my neighbourhood ... i am talking about mumbai attack, parliment attack, uri attak where mighty indian forces cant do dime other than barking and then come up with fake surgical strike .. and when humiliated badly on loc then your mighty indian army retaliated by murdering 9 civilians in a civilian bus .. 4 kids and even ambulance on the same day ... and while to this cowardly girlish act did chest thumbing ...

I am also talking about that army which was on frontline in giving a humiliating defeat to world power soviet union ...

Now stop trolling you stupid indian ... despite of purchasing all the weapons from the world you cant fight like a man and can only hit from the back as you did in 1971 ...

But things have changed now ... your dogs ttp is devstated ... your another dog aghanistan regime is about to collapse ...

So stop barking and go to hell

Russia is coming back for sweet revenge.:devil:

Honestly speaking that came out of nowhere as I wasnt at all expected that and that has forced me to worry a bit now as "arnt we moving too fast"???

We are moving in right direction.

We just downgrade ourselves. when we bring ourselves down to countries like India or Afghanistan and try to be passive towards them. It is like living with a pig. You get dirty no matter what you do with a pig.

We are a country meant to party and work with big boys since 1947. We should only do that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom