What's new

Pakistan SLV launch facility recently completed

Not only that, but investment in pure science is scorned down even among western countries. The Indian Mars mission for example. You almost had universal scorn and derision from the Western media.

But no one questions India's military spending. Because the Arms Manufacturers in the West love that.

If on ly there was a powerful science lobby to counter extremism.

Pakistan always has produced high calibre scientists.

Abdus Salam was inspirational for a generation of Indian scientists =P

I agree with everything you say mate and civilisation only moves forward the greater we push the boundaries of science. Sadly Pakistan has been stagnant since the time of Salam and others.

they have a big SUPARCO center there and test missiles .

it cant be because its state secret if they do then they will be invited for a cup of tea with isi.

Dont know about jhelum... but there might be one in the hazara area?

ehm..

Thanks mate,never heard of him! That guy was indeed great!Kind of off-topic,but still,I am really pis$ed that this guy did not get a nobel,
Abdul_Sattar_Edhi.jpg

Abdul Sattar Edhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hes a saint.. May Allah Almighty bless him..

Get used to it :P
On a serious note, the SLV will take its time to develop.

Mashhood Test Firing Range? Or Tilla Jogian?

bhai .. khuda ka khauf karo.

till.jpg

Went there on 8th...may...

Last edited:
I think they should welcome the KRL/GIDS section to bring in their Liquid Fuel Rocket Technology that will help reduce the weight and increases the payload capacity for the SLVs....

Also for Investment we can bring Middle Eastern countries to invest in a JV, Also we can help them out to build similar facility of making SLVs and Launch Pads in Middle Eastern Countries like:
KSA
UAE
Jordan
Oman
Yemen
IRAQ
EGYPT
LIBYA
ALGERIA
etc

Well I am positive they used high quality marble and white marble for this SLV sure took them while

Back
Top Bottom