What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder why the people living at our eastern border have butt hurt syndrome, imagine anything good happens in Pakistan their arses start burning straight away, when they die they burn and then in after life in hell burn for the rest of their lives. No wonder why they are so blackish.

No wonder they worship kali mata.

Reactions: EAK
Sri Lanka is committed to Stability in SAARC, I don't see how buying the JF-17 is "inviting deliberate conflict" and how is India's security is threatened when SL doesn't allow its stratergic assets to be used to threaten India?

as a modern Sri Lankan you can take that stand. The reason why India will be cautious is because that was not the case in the past. Now India's concern as far as JF 17 would be that once you become dependent upon them, they may use it to make you do things against India. SL will have concerns they don't want to be dependent upon Indian weapons because conflict might actually be with India. I guess a good 'win win' would be the credit line solution. We give you the money- you buy from any vendor you think is reliable other than them. That way you won't be dependent on them or on India.

So long talks only and no results ............. please give them for free use for some time :hang2::hang3:

Pakistan wants to sell their junks quickly and buy some modern stuff , i hope Srilanka fell in trap

Hahahah look who's talking India Offered SriLanka Mighty Tejas to counter JF-17 but feel sorry for you guys you can't even give them free to use it cause it moves on Truck :D :D

If the deal is signed China should get credit for building the plane ,you don't even have industrial capability to build paint of jf 17 only indigenous thing in jf 17 is your pilot

At least JF17 flies for Pakistan, which you cannot say for your plane, and guess what, India is having problems finding pilots too...innit.

At least JF17 flies for Pakistan, which you cannot say for your plane, and guess what, India is having problems finding pilots too...innit.

India having Problems finding Pilots Navy Personals And even Army Personals that' why they have to make different adds for the recruitment ....

In my post i have never said about any indian plane for your shortsightedness and as for as pilots are concerned we have enough to destroy our enemies.

Lets talk for a talk because you can only talk and while you talk some other also talk so talk is a talk and it should be a talk thus talk gives room for a talk but not more than a talk so lets only talk .

and they came and told you that? you should become a politician. when somebody tells you something you don't like, like the politician will go '....people of this great land have not forgotten and want....bla bla bla...'
Did you bother asking the source, just started Blah Blah
Read the books from Mosaad defector, I will not tell you the name of the book so you can do your own research, otherwise keep on Blah Blah Blah

In my post i have never said about any indian plane for your shortsightedness and as for as pilots are concerned we have enough to destroy our enemies.

Lets talk for a talk because you can only talk and while you talk some other also talk so talk is a talk and it should be a talk thus talk gives room for a talk but not more than a talk so lets only talk .
And in the end we all know as an indiot you just talk and talk shit.

I don't think he was addressing you in the first place ... or is it that your having multiple accounts because that would be against forum rules ...
Multiple Accounts

Coming to the post in question ... I fail to understand the Indian point of view here ... the subject at hand is the probable export of JF-17 to Srilanka ... The usual criticism by our Indian friends on this thread being ...

"JF-17 is not indigenous "

What has that got to do with anything ? .. Does that undermine the fact that Pakistan is a partner in the project, that Pakistan has a stake in the profits, that Pakistan is the country that is doing most of the marketing when it comes to JF-17's, flying it on different airshows around the world. Pakistan's contribution to the project, whether it be the experience from the -16's to the software, the the subsystems being produced at Kamra etc is usually overlooked by some members like yourself and it is an easy "hurrah point" because the fact of the matter is this ..

1. You cannot question the product itself, the product i.e JF-17, when you go about doing cost-benefit analysis, is among the most attractive packages available to countries that cannot afford to have higher end platforms in their airforce.
  2. Performance wise, it is a very good mid tier package, having a decent BVR capability, good WVR performance, a decent EW suite and an huge array of weapons to chose from.
  3. The platform has already been proved while it was used for A2G in Operation Zarb-e-Azb
  4. Not only that, for the PAF and the nations that choose the JFT, they will be replacing 2nd/3rd generation jets with a 4th generation platform, while being able to operate it cost effectively ...
  5. Project wise, the JFT is in its growth stage gaining exposure in the international market and gaining quite an interest. An export order nearly being confirmed, and then this news of SriLanka ..
  6. The project is going on track without any major hick ups ... Block II is already in service with the PAF while production rate is in the works of being increased up to 25% from next year onward .. further upgrades and the trainer variant are already on their way ...

Bottom line, the reason why this is "indigenous argument" consistently happens to be the central argument of most of the trolls here , is because there is no other major "draw back" or a "negative" to point out ... sure minor things can be argued, however the overall project is going quite well ... something some of the friends from across the border just can't seem to digest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom