What's new

Pakistan signs deal with Sri Lanka to sell Initial order of 8 JF-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the relevant offices in Pakistan are closed so i tried phoning the Sri Lankan Embassy in London to get some info....apparently they don't have an Air or defence attache. :(

Try worth appreciating. But esa ha k agar kuch na pata chala to mail kar dijye gaa Bhai, Kam se kam kuch dino k liye ISB chala jaou ga logout kar k....... Lolz..........

Baja kar rakh di hai indians ki tu ...
keep it up guys...

indians like..
Ghuss kay maray gai

Pak Response
Halwa hai kaya .. chal nikal SL sei bhi

Hamid reported this he is travelling with Nawaz Shareef and is in Sri Lanka
The news accounts on Geo TV and The News websites don't even quote Hamid Mir as the source.

Pakistan inks JF-17 sell-deal with Sri Lanka despite Indian pressure | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk
Pakistan to sell JF-17 aircraft to Sri Lanka despite Indian pressure | Pakistan - Geo.tv

I really really really hope this news is true otherwise Indians pura saal troll kareinge hm :/
Just blame it on Hamid Mir and Jang group (everyone knows the quality of their journalism - twins to their fellow Aman Ki Asha Times of India) - and then use it to argue how they shouldn't have listened to Jang Group+Hamid Mir's unsubstantiated allegations against the ISI/Army for trying to kill him and other journalists.

In every cloud a silver lining .... :D

For the time being, enjoy the news....

From Pakistan with Love.

10373_1534944846818957_3301158675488662601_n.jpg

The language is almost identical to the original Hamid Mir comments, and they use the convenient "media reports" and "according to sources" as their own 'primary source'.

I'm not saying that the sale is false (we don't know yet) but that the various media accounts are essentially running with the original uncorroborated claims attributed to Hamid Mir. You can't consider them credible, independent sources.

All the relevant offices in Pakistan are closed so i tried phoning the Sri Lankan Embassy in London to get some info....apparently they don't have an Air or defence attache. :(
Man you're even more excited than me.:D

Well it's great development although India will still try to sabotage the deal
Once its signed jndia has nothing to counter JF 17 suits lankan guys more than any jet

Both technically and financially

The news accounts on Geo TV and The News websites don't even quote Hamid Mir as the source.

Pakistan inks JF-17 sell-deal with Sri Lanka despite Indian pressure | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk
Pakistan to sell JF-17 aircraft to Sri Lanka despite Indian pressure | Pakistan - Geo.tv

Just blame it on Hamid Mir and Jang group (everyone knows the quality of their journalism - twins to their fellow Aman Ki Asha Times of India) - and then use it to argue how they shouldn't have listened to Jang Group+Hamid Mir's unsubstantiated allegations against the ISI/Army for trying to kill him and other journalists.

In every cloud a silver lining .... :D
I saw the channel it was Hamid Mir who broke the news he is with Nawaz Shareef at Sri Lanka

I heard that India tried to threat Srilanka by saying they would hold off 400 million loan. Pakistan should counter it and make an offer that the Lankans cant say no too.We can offer them loan as well.

2 more here Bro....

Pakistan to sell 8 fighter jets to Sri Lanka, inks 8 agreements - Livemint

Namibia Press Agency

Pakistan Zindabad

I heard that India tried to threat Srilanka by saying they would hold off 400 million loan. Pakistan should counter it and make an offer that the Lankans cant say no too.We can offer them loan as well.

No worries to SL at this time, China is doing well for such kind of things and the same is result for such understanding as a relief to SL.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom