What's new

Pakistan Should Prepare For the Worst After Modi's Landslide Win

^ Resistance is futile..

Pakistan must try understand its place in the geo-economic sphere and seek amends in ties with India. Everything else including Iran and Afghanistan will fit into place..

We hate hindus and we hate india

Its why we have 150 nuclear warheads

Try your luck if you want

India tried in February and look what happened.
India just humiliated itself

No, that relationship is reserved for another country. I am only hoping that your country comes out of this delusional mindset, quits the art of doublespeak that you have so skillfully mastered and make peace with India.
Spoken like a true indian scumbag...

not only Pakistan all peace loving people should worry about these fanatics.

^ Resistance is futile..

Pakistan must try understand its place in the geo-economic sphere and seek amends in ties with India. Everything else including Iran and Afghanistan will fit into place..
Seriously

India has always been our enemy modi or rahul it doesn't matters.
India can only massacre its own minorities , it cannot lay finger on pakistan.

Modi winning or losing is irrelevant to us we must always be prepared to teach enemy lesson.

the worst that Pakistan needs to prepare for is an influx of refugees from the india...train em, arm em, send em back. :coffee:

I really dont know which world Imran Khan is living in. The reality is not prospect of peace but prospect of more terrorism and more subversion. Modi is an extremist Hindu. Its his political base. Looking at how virulently opposed they are to idea of Pakistan and inimical towards Muslim in general, there seem to be no end to India sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

Keeping on offering talks to India shows a sign of weakness. Pakistan has made enough offers. Now its time for India to respond to peace gestures.

I really dont know which world Imran Khan is living in. The reality is not prospect of peace but prospect of more terrorism and more subversion. Modi is an extremist Hindu. Its his political base. Looking at how virulently opposed they are to idea of Pakistan and inimical towards Muslim in general, there seem to be no end to India sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

Keeping on offering talks to India shows a sign of weakness. Pakistan has made enough offers. Now its time for India to respond to peace gestures.

Fully agree.

Also dont forget. While our 'liberals' would want peace and look up to India's progress due to its 'secularism', there is innate inferiority complex in Hindus regarding Muslims. This is amply demonstrated in their movies where they create caricatures of historical Muslim figures to illustrate Hindu 'superiority' of culture and traditions. It was in fact exactly opposite.

Pakistan heading toward war with india, because they are planning to change the status of indian held kashmir ...it part of there agenda in this election.............let's watch .

5,000 heavily armed and highly trained ISIS fighters are on the ground in Northern Afghanistan...that itself is going to pose a threat to the region.

Therefore Russia, China, Pakistan & Iran need to fully support the Taliban to sweep Afghanistan

Pardon my ignorance. How different are isis and taliban in ideology?

Pardon my ignorance. How different are isis and taliban in ideology?
same shitzz different name...
taliban active in afghanistan ,
isis is active in syria, iraq, afghanistan, libya, somalia,yemen, now emerge in srilanka. , north western part of pakistan and some sleepers cells found in pakistan and eliminated by pak agencies. but its new cancer emerging in the region. isis is heading off shoots of different groups working along pak-iran border. it seems isis is now new umbrella organization with huge financing from .............somewhere..... this group emerge first time in 2014 in afghanistan.

@MastanKhan ... saw your topic about pak army action in arab land, i would say pakistan first need to built a specialized desert and rocky mountain expedition multiple divs. read Gen Rommel strategy, a desert fox.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom