What's new

Pakistan shells hit inside Afghanistan

If by some ill fate, there is terrorist attack in India on innocent people, and subsequently investigators find Iraqi currency, a Daesh poster; So will you consider Daesh responsible?
I am sure you are much intelligent to fall for this and so are other people.

Terrorist attacks are never ill fate. They are done intensionally with malicious intent.

If it was caused by daesh sure we will say daesh is responsible. Daesh has indian members too and module after module is busted by our NIA and IB.

Why would they use Iraqi currency ? Makes no sense because their handlers will supply with INR.

These aren't just random firing as the Afghan official claims it was some IS sanctuary.
Pakistan can't just go out and launch attacks without the intelligence in place, the scumbags are not exactly sitting smoking hash around a camp fire.
So are you suggesting that we have no Intel on these bastards? Than how come we know that they are in Afghanistan at all and what about the list that we just handed over to the Afghan authorities? I don't buy that we don't know where they are and its not that we can't hit them, its the lack if will. We want some one else to do our work for us because we are too damn worried about what the world would say specially uncle Sam.
PS I would like to clear my earlier point the reason I stated to lit up Kabul was not because Fazal ullah would be sitting there but to send a clear message to Kabul that your days of supporting anti Pakistan elements and giving them sanctuary is over. Isn't that what you also suggested in your first post to give a message? The message needs to be delivered hard and not by some artillery strikes but knowing the sorry state of affairs I know it will never happen.

Well whole world loves India and everyone see pakistanis as terrorist ...and dont abuse your grandparents they were Indian 70 years back before partition
This is the distorted view , who thinks like that ? China? Russia? Turkey? central asian states ? Iran ? Arabs? even USA administration is working with Pakistan . Yestarday , Pakistan hosted a maritime conference in which delegations from 30 diff countries participated . You live in a fools paradise . come out of it in the real world and look with your eyes open.

My friend I think its big time you must question your intelligence and army how they have sleeper cells ...why nobody takes them on accountability

India ia not pakistans enemy its farce ...this threat perception is created by your army generals only to mint dollars ...again I am reitiriating I salute pak armys
Foot soldiers who sacrifice there life for pak
why dont you ask your whole army ,RAW ,politicians and every person in your country why there is 24 separatists movement in india

An Afghan police official says Pakistan has launched a blistering artillery assault on eastern Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, where a self-declared affiliate of the Islamic State group is based.

Gul Agha Roohani, provincial police chief of Nangarhar, tells The Associated Press in Kabul that Pakistan fired several artillery rounds early on Friday into the province's Lalpur district, near the Afghan-Pakistan border.

There was no immediate comment from Pakistan, where a suicide bombing on Thursday killed 75 people and wounded scores more at a Sufi shrine in southern Sindh province.

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State group.

However, Pakistan says Thursday's attack and other recent bombings have been masterminded by militants who hide across the border and use sanctuaries in Afghanistan.

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/nation-world/article133301784.html#storylink=cpy

Much much more needs to be done. We need solid intelligence gathering and need to strike high value targets such FM Mullah and others with precision strikes. Nothing less with do.

Terrorist attacks are never ill fate. They are done intensionally with malicious intent.

If it was caused by daesh sure we will say daesh is responsible. Daesh has indian members too and module after module is busted by our NIA and IB.

Why would they use Iraqi currency ? Makes no sense because their handlers will supply with INR.

It is ill fate a bad thing happen (whether intentional or accidental) and all efforts and prayer to prevent it, fruitless.

Iraqi currency was reported found at 'taliban' hideouts; a lame duck for some but for other 'very good evidence' for the existence' of Daesh in Pakistan;
And for your very big "IF it was caused by Daesh.................", when that conclusive evidence will be available
(not lame duck statement or poster or Iraqi currency etc.), till then it is Indian work.

TTP is the weapon and wielding hand is Indian.

Few here even take credit of URI Pathankot like they carried out some military operation..So much hatred for us while they themselves are being always incompetent.Their Mullahs openly brainwash & promote fake Jihad.Their law & order itself a failure to curb such elements(If not gov wants to promote such)..

Also if want to go by blaming foreign elements then facts are patriotic Pakistanis are easily selling them out for few bucks or to god..
Selling out to foreigners is you family business, your history is full of it, don't need to remind you about the 1000 years of slavery.

Back
Top Bottom