What's new

Pakistan shells hit inside Afghanistan

C4zuawcWAAEvfXj.jpg

There Is No Shame In Admitting Thet Before Converting to Islam Our Ancestors Were Hindu.Even The Most Respected Personalities of Islam Were Idol Worshippers Before They Converted.But It Is A Gross Generalisation

It Does Not Becomes Universal Truth Just Because Rauf Klasra and Hasan Nisar Say It
Ok good

??????
Pathankot, Uri?? Wasn't a major and a few soldiers killed a few days ago

That is already happening, what I am saying is if our civilians are being targeted then why target only indian soldiers in Kashmir
Your civilians are being targeted by your people & your Mullahs.Also ISIS claimed responsibility..Don't blame India..Your ISPR even hesitated to blame India..
Soldiers get killed from both sides often.If you want to kill Kashmiris or want a serious retaliation then you should't stop firing..

Where the hell is PAF?
I believe after 9/11 even the US gave time to the Talibans to hand OBL over.
Remember the Afghan envoy was summoned by the GHQ and not the foreign ministry, let's see what their response is.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus
Please control indian members from derailing the threads and abusing Pakistan Army and state of Pakistan Thanks
I didnt abuse anyone bro...Its a healthy discussion in fact some pakistani members abused me for no reason

@waz @WebMaster @Horus
Please control indian members from derailing the threads and abusing Pakistan Army and state of Pakistan Thanks
I didnt abuse anyone bro...Its a healthy discussion in fact some pakistani members abused me for no reason

Where the hell is PAF?
Remember the Afghan envoy was summoned by the GHQ and not the foreign ministry, let's see what their response is.

So that does mean Afghan officials do know where IS's Sanctuary is but they keep on closing their eyes for all this to happen ... Pathetic approach by Afghan Officials then

These aren't just random firing as the Afghan official claims it was some IS sanctuary.
Pakistan can't just go out and launch attacks without the intelligence in place, the scumbags are not exactly sitting smoking hash around a camp fire.

Airspace violation of Afghanistan? What if the Yanks shoot us down? That's the danger. Artillery, missiles and a hit squad. That's what we need.
What about Buraq UCAV? Cost effective and no life danger to users.
Shelling will dislocate them but the purpose wont serve.

We have been giving them time, since a decade... its not tht first attack happened... we gave them time too, after APS attack too... all we do is ..give lame excuses and justifications for inaction

Stop making nation fool, The terrorist attacks are happening frequently, it's only that damage can't be ignored so the paper tigers came out with tweets, statements and sir g kal shelling otherwise they were busy with studying books on democracy in India instead of studying how India has been kicking in the nuts since years and b!tch slapping on international stage. As far as PAF is concerned, it is good for circus on parades or exercises, don't expect that they will grow the guts to cross the durand line to take out enemy or take out the attackers when the border posts are under attack.

Stop making nation fool, The terrorist attacks are happening frequently, it's only that damage can't be ignored so the paper tigers came out with tweets, statements and sir g kal shelling otherwise they were busy with studying books on democracy in India instead of studying how India has been kicking in the nuts since years and b!tch slapping on international stage. As far as PAF is concerned, it is good for circus on parades or exercises, don't expect that they will grow the guts to cross the durand line to take out enemy or take out the attackers when the border posts are under attack.

@bold... they think tht they are fooling the nation by such cosmetic measures...in reality they are only fooling themselves... because no one is ready to be fooled anymore by them...

Your civilians are being targeted by your people & your Mullahs.Also ISIS claimed responsibility..Don't blame India..Your ISPR even hesitated to blame India..
Soldiers get killed from both sides often.If you want to kill Kashmiris or want a serious retaliation then you should't stop firing..

Our civilians are being targeted by proxies who are funded by India and have space in Afghanistan

Whilst we are targeting indian soldiers in Kashmir only, if a proxy war is being waged against civilian population then why limit yourself in your response

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom