What's new

Pakistan shells hit inside Afghanistan

Artillery you fucking kidding me, i mean wtf? Do we want this to be another Indian style sir ji kal strike. If message is what we intend to do than start firing those damn cruise missiles we have on Kabul. Or at the very least those tail choppers that were equipped with the latest JF-17, how about letting those strike inside Afghanistan. We want the Afghanistan to lit up and not some half hearted artillery strike just to give this failed impression that we are actually doing something for a change.

We mocked the indians for sir ji cal strike because it was a joke but by simply firing artillery its just a poor response

To get anything out of this, the fight needs to be taken into India. Pounding Afghan positions on its own will achieve very little. And that Mullah Fazlullah needs to be neutralized. If we can locate him we can take him out. No-one is immune to that. Having send that, this is a good start. But give them a proper pounding. Hardcore.

Artillery you fucking kidding me, i mean wtf? Do we want this to be another Indian style sir ji kal strike. If message is what we intend to do than start firing those damn cruise missiles we have on Kabul. Or at the very least those tail choppers that were equipped with the latest JF-17, how about letting those strike inside Afghanistan. We want the Afghanistan to lit up and not some half hearted artillery strike just to give this failed impression that we are actually doing something for a change.
These aren't just random firing as the Afghan official claims it was some IS sanctuary.
Pakistan can't just go out and launch attacks without the intelligence in place, the scumbags are not exactly sitting smoking hash around a camp fire.

Well whole world loves India and everyone see pakistanis as terrorist ...and dont abuse your grandparents they were Indian 70 years back before partition
Well, we are not whole world and you are an unwanted immigrant on this forum. So get up and get lost.
Read history and learn how many hindu women gave birth to children to Muslim fathers for over 1000 years of not so long ago indian history. Maybe, you've also got a blood line which goes back to some Changezi or Abdali or Bin Qasim.

The Reena area of Afghanistan is being shelled from Loi Shalman LandiKotal Pakistan. Reena area of Afghanistan is the region where there are safe heavens shelters of Omar Khalid group of TTP : PDF sources

Don't you think we need to send troops for meaningful operation. We may suffer causalities too but on ground fighting is way more effective then firing shells. To me cross border raid is required. Fight to the enemy at sight.

Shelling from Pakistani area? stop kidding and fooling us... Need to go deep inside Afghanistan, rather than shelling from our side.. Use PAF, or proxies, undercover SSG troops or whatever is necessary to strike deep inside Afghanistan, rather than fooling us, through shelling from our side

If I Started Telling How The World Sees India The Mods Might Ban Me
You dont need to tell how world see us they see us as world no. in IT (remember axact hehehe badi baat fir usse bada kaam lol) yesterday india sent 104 satellites at one go thats world record...hope u got your answer

Shelling from Pakistani area? stop kidding and fooling us... Need to go deep inside Afghanistan, rather than shelling from our side

Just look at them...They really think we are fools....

Its time for buffer zone ....Not less than that....While cutting all relations with that shithole called Afghanistan...

Back
Top Bottom